25 Gift Ideas for Drinkers
To Drink Or Not To Drink
This gift idea list could be used for:
- Fellow drinkers at the pub who somehow could still walk after their daily booze consumption.
- The awesome bartenders who witness your drunk activity while sober, but y'all make them want to drink to forget what they witnessed.
- The moms who need wine to get through their day or unwind at night so they could prepare to do it all again the next day.
- Aunt Ethel who thinks no one knows where she stashes her vodka.
- Uncle Marvin who drinks to avoid Aunt Ethel's nagging.
- Your ex whose liver isn't completely fried yet, but the right gift might finish it off.
- The drunk neighbor who yells "BOTTOMS UP" so often that you have contemplated doing shots each time to compete with him.
- The friend who only drinks on weekends, so they say.
- The owner of the local liquor store who assists in supplying the much needed therapy that drinkers require.
Gift List For Drinkers
1. Beer Pong: The longer the game lasts the drunker the players get and the competition gets fierce. Beer pong is a great game to play while tailgating or celebrating a birthday.
2. Beer Stein: There are so many unique steins to select from. Glass, brass and ceramic are some options. Prices range from cheap to expensive, but with proper care a beer stein could be a gift that keeps on giving, depending how much use it gets.
3. Battery Operated Wine Opener: Reasonable priced for the frugal gift givers. Simple to use just in case you are a bit tipsy when trying to operate it.
4. Shot Glass Roulette: This is an entertaining game for the friend who likes to drink and gamble. A bit of spirit along with a game of roulette. You can't go wrong with this gift!
5. Bar Signs: Vintage or modern. LED or not lit. Glass, wood or metal. Over the bar, over the bed or in a man cave. Bar signs come in many decorative or rustic designs and the recipient will enjoy toasting you each time they see their gift. Whether they are seeing double or not.
The Ideas Keep Flowing
6. Whiskey Stones: For the novice, these are cubes of solid soapstone that will chill your liquor without diluting it. Unlike ice, whiskey stones are non-porous, odorless and tasteless. So, adding these stones to your favorite bourbon will chill the spirit without affecting its taste. Genius gift idea!
7. Decanters: Express your sophistication by giving a decanter as a gift. Whether the gift recipient drinks wine or spirits, there are decanters of different shapes, sizes and styles.
A Lesson on Decanters
Be Creative When Purchasing Gifts For Drinkers
8. Stainless Steel Bottle Opener: This handy tool is awesome for a bartender! It comes in an assortment of colors and designs that express their personality. I recently purchased one from Etsy for my favorite bartenders birthday and she was very pleased.
9. Wine Cooler: Go big or go home with this gift! A wine cooler could be very expensive but it is a great idea for the wine connoisseur in your life.
10. Graphic T-Shirts: There are a wide assortment of clothing apparel to choose from. Most slogans are incredibly hilarious! Some are simply advertisements for the drinkers beverage of choice. Either way one could never go wrong with giving a graphic shirt as a gift - unless you give the wrong size.
Music Makes a Great Gift
11. I highly suggest Midland's song Drinkin' Problem as a gift. Oh heck, I suggest buying the entire album as a gift to yourself and the recipient.
12. Wine Stoppers: That's if they don't always finish the bottle.
13. Wine Glasses: Have their names or initials etched on for added flair.
14. Insulated cups to keep their drinks cold. Coozies work great for beer cans!
15. How about a removable name plate for their bar stool? Each time they go use the restroom they could place their name plate on it in order to save their spot. Y'all know that once that seal is broken, there ain't no stopping the flow. Be creative and make the name plate if you can't find one to purchase.
Warm Baths and Booze!
16. Bathtub Wine Holders: Yes, these exist and I think they are a great way to unwind while enjoying a glass of vino.
17. Beer Candles: As we know stale beer has a terrible aroma, what better way to rid the nasty smell but with a scented or unscented candle. Some candles are just shaped to resemble a beer and some are actually scented with beer.
18. Cocktail Bar Tool Set: There are an assortment of cocktail tools that any bartender would find useful. Whether behind the bar at a pub or at home.
19. Champagne and Chocolate Gift Box: Yes! This really exists! The best of both worlds in one box...chocolate and champagne. Available on Amazon.
20. Floating Drink Guard: An inflatable toy to be used in the pool, spa or bathtub.
Cases Of Beer Are a Gift That Keeps on Giving
21. Monogrammed Cocktail Napkins: There are a wide variety of napkins to select from on Amazon, Etsy, eBay! Go forth and purchase this gift.
22. Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker Spoon: In the words of James Bond, "...Shaken, not stirred."
23. A case of their favorite beer! Y'all could pop the tops and party the night away. Or drown your sorrows. The choice is yours. And theirs.
24. Matching Shot Glasses: With a promise that those glasses are only to be used when you both hang out. Now that is a solid friendship
25. Hangover Tea also known as Ginger Tea: Hangovers sometimes come with a side effect of an upset stomach, so sipping a warm mug of ginger tea should settle things down. Ginger has been shown to help combat nausea. So I suggest y'all stock up on ginger tea and help spread the word.