Linda likes to come up with creative gift-giving guides and ideas.
These Gifts Are Wallet-Friendly and Loveable
There doesn't always have to be a reason or a season to purchase a gift for a loved one. But since you are reading this article, chances are you are looking for gift ideas on a budget.
A $10.00 gift could go a long way! You might be surprised at what ten bucks could buy! All that is needed is a clever imagination to make your gift recipient smile. No matter the age, no matter the occasion, you are bound to get an idea from this list. Whether you are shopping for a birthday, Christmas or just for the heck of it gift, I hope this list helps you find the perfect surprise present.
Gift Ideas for Under $10
1. A cheap bottle of wine, vodka, rum or whiskey!
2. Scratch off ticket or a few lotto tickets.
3. Journal and a pen for them to collect their thoughts.
4. Gift card for their favorite coffee shop.
5. Pair of warm gloves for them to slip on when the temperatures drop.
6. Bath bombs to help them relax. Add a loofah for extra touch!
7. Ceramic plate with a homemade cake.
8. Photo Album with printed photos of memories that were shared together.
9. Decorative wall frame with a memorable picture.
10. Gift bag or basket filled with their favorite candy bars.
11. Wind Chimes come in assorted prices, but chances are you could find one under $10.
12. Musical Cards are always fun to receive especially when their favorite song can be played over and over.
13. Garden Tool for the gardener who likes to become one with the earth.
14. Plant or Shrub to add to their garden.
15. Cup and saucer filled with assorted tea bags.
16. Smartphone case from Amazon.
17. Scented Candles last quite awhile and are a thoughtful gift.
18. Cigar - cigar stand - cigar cutter for the cigar smokers in your life.
19. Jar filled with dried beans along with a recipe for soup.
20. Jigsaw Puzzle for them to work on. Puzzles are good exercise for the brain.
21. Ice Cream Sundae In A Box. Add the fixings for an ice cream sundae to a box, with the exception of the ice cream.
22. Fill a jar with assorted nuts. Attach a fun haiku poem about a nutty memory.
23. A basket of fruit. Again, add a fun haiku poem that relates to the fruit you selected.
24. Packs of Post-It Notes in assorted sizes.
25. Temporary tattoos. Place them on each other's bodies.
26. The dollar store has novels for a dollar. For the book readers, buy them ten!
27. A birdhouse to welcome their fine feathered friends.
28. Stainless Steel water bottle to keep their bodies hydrated.
29. Kitchen Towels or Oven Mitts are always appreciated by the chefs in the kitchen.
30. A six-pack of their favorite beer.
31. Sunglasses could be found for under $10 at discount stores.
32. A pair of work gloves to help protect their hands is a thoughtful gesture.
33. Earbuds so they could enjoy their music.
34. Deck of cards and head visor for the poker player in your life.
35. A bouquet of flowers.
36. Coloring book and crayons is a great gift for children and adults!
37. A pair of fuzzy socks to slip on during cold nights.
38. A ball to toss around. Balls come in all sizes, pick the one that is right for them.
39. Buy a small storage box at a craft store and design it. This box could be used for small trinkets.
40. Stainless Steel Bottle Openers for the beer drinkers or bartenders on your gift list.
41. A gift card for $10 from 7-11. Card could be used for gas or for Slurpees.
42. RedBox movie rentals. Codes can be sent via email or on personalized cards. Add a bag of popcorn for an added treat.
43. Packs of baseball cards for the MLB fanatic in your life.
44. Body lotion. Offer to give your gift recipient a massage.
45. A decorative throw pillow.
46. Place paint supplies and a plain white t-shirt in a gift bag for some tie-dye fun!
47. A dozen of their favorite donuts. It's a celebration, no need to calorie count.
48. Unique Ice Cube molds! Could be used for drinks or food!
49. Assorted hair accessories!
50. A board game that is a blast from their past.
© 2017 Linda Bilyeu
Agema Gabriel from Karu on November 04, 2017:
Hehehe... I like the ideas... some gifts actually look inexpensive and rather thoughtful...like Packs of Post-It Notes in assorted sizes, or flowers or (books for ten dollars...hopefully anyone receiving the gifts wont notice)
Devika Primić from Dubrovnik, Croatia on October 27, 2017:
I like your ideas. Gifts are always difficult to buy if more than $10.
FlourishAnyway from USA on October 26, 2017:
This was good inspiration for gifts on the cheap!
Ann Carr from SW England on October 25, 2017:
Great hub! I need some ideas for our Book Club as we have a £10 Christmas Santa at our December meeting (when each spends £10 and wraps up the gift, for the others to choose at random). You've given me a few to choose from, thank you.
Some of the cheapest gifts can be the most fun too. The children are always easy to buy for but adults....!
Great list, Linda!