50+ Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Her
"Happy Valentine’s Day!"
Valentine's Day occurs only once a year on February 14. But, it's never too early or too late to celebrate it. After all, the one true essence of this special day is love—an abstract concept that seems to be present all throughout the year.
Wait a minute, are you here because you still have no idea what gifts to give the ladies you cherish the most in your life on Valentine’s Day? Hmm, that seems to be quite a predicament. But don't worry, this list of gift ideas is coming to the rescue!
Lined up here are gift ideas that you can use to solve your gifting predicament. But first, try answering the following questions:
- What does she want?
- What does she need in her life?
- What do you think suits her perfectly?
If you know the answers to these questions, then you'll easily find what you're looking for. If not, then there's no rush. You've got all of the time in the world to think about it.
Since Valentine’s Day is a day of love, I'm sure that whatever you choose to give her, she will appreciate with all her heart. Ultimately, it is always the thought that counts!
Cliché Gifts for Valentine's Day
- Shower her with flowers. Why? That’s because there’s a saying that goes: “After women, flowers are the most divine creations.” Your girl plus flowers, equals the magnificent gathering of divine creatures!
- Whenever the special day of love comes, all kinds of chocolates appear everywhere! Give her some and she'll be the happiest person on Earth. After all, chocolates never fail in putting smiles on people's faces.
- that can be wounded up to play the soothing tune called ‘Castle in the Sky.’ My friend has this exact music box, and she treasures it a lot! After all, she's a certified anime lover whose favorite Japanese animated film is Castle in the Sky. She showed me this music box when I visited her house, so I can guarantee that the melody that this music box produces truly inspires a feel-good and lovey-dovey vibe. A heart-shaped, wooden music box
- Prepare a bottle of wine or champagne. It doesn’t really matter which brand or kind. Just remember that the most romantic choice is the one that both of you love.
- A pendant necklace that she can wear proudly around people. It could be a heart-shaped necklace, a personalized name necklace, a jewel necklace, or a couple necklace that matches with yours.
- A luxury handbag. It is a well known fact that women love carrying handbags around. The more luxurious the handbag is, the more confidence she gains from it.
- You can never go wrong with bracelets. Try looking for a beautiful bracelet that looks good on her flawless wrist. If you so desire, you can also get matching couple bracelets for the both of you.
- Have you ever walked around only to see people wearing matching shirts? Well, it’s a trend! You and your girl should join the trend as well by wearing cute-looking couple shirts.
- How about sending her a girly Valentine’s Day card? The girlier the card is, the better! After all, most girls like girly things. Be sure to pick one that’s littered with flowers, hearts, sweets, and everything nice.
- A scarf with hearts, flowers, or lips designs. Choose one that’s as light as a feather, and as beautiful as her.
- A matching key-chain set. It's easy to find matching key-chains. They often come in all shapes and sizes, which includes: heart-shaped ones, puzzle-themed ones, kissing animals, and personalized name key-chains.
- Show the world how big your love for her is by giving her a gigantic stuffed toy. There’s a lot of varieties to choose from; but the most common one will always be the giant teddy bear.
- . This bath robe is velvety and lightweight. It also comes in a wide variety of designs such as; yummy sweets, cupcakes and sprinkles, pink crowns, and white unicorns. My cousin has this bath robe—the one with the white unicorns design, to be exact! She wears it for extended periods of time even though she doesn't really plan on taking her intended baths. As it turns out, she doesn't see it as a bath robe, but a casual wrap dress. Well, good for her, I guess. A long-sleeved, flannel bath robe
- A love letter necklace. This is basically a necklace that looks like a miniature love letter. It’s purely ornamental, but at least you don’t have to go through all the effort of crafting a real love letter for her.
- Give her an ‘I love you!’ canvass. Once she puts it up on her wall and stares at it every day, she’ll always remember how much you really love her.
- Give her a mug that matches with yours. Such mugs are called couple mugs, and they're easy to find. Designs range from cute animal couples to romantic captions and names.
- Do you want her to be able to seduce you with just her scent? Well, try looking for an elegant perfume that both of you like. Once she sprays the fragrance all over her, you won’t be able to resist no matter how hard you try.
- Fit her delicate feet with a pair of indoor plush slippers. For Valentine’s Day, I suggest that you choose a design that’s laden with heart shapes or floral patterns. Also, here’s an idea: on the most anticipated day of love, try fitting the slippers on her as if she’s a real-life Cinderella. Trust me, she’ll feel like a princess and see you as her genuine prince charming.
- For a fail-safe gift, try giving her a pair of earrings. Women love earrings. I recommend that you give her heart-shaped ones that are made of ruby, gold, or silver. Alternatively, you can also give her a pair of personalized name earrings.
Do-It-Yourself Gifts for Her
- Surprise your lovely female partner with a scrumptious breakfast-in-bed! Cook up a feast with bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, fruits, and other hearty dishes. And oh, don't forget to wash the dishes and clean the kitchen until they’re spick-and-span for bonus ‘good boy’ points.
- Create a personalized message in a bottle. All you need is a pristine bottle, a letter, and some Valentine’s Day-themed art materials.
- This may sound old school, but romantic serenades rarely fail in catching the hearts of maidens. Go all-out and be creative. Pick a musical instrument that you know all too well. Ask your friends if they can help you by being your accompaniments. Choose an appropriate setting and atmosphere for your musical performance. Finally, create romantic music that will reach her ears and make her fall in love with you even more. Note that even if you fail with the musicality of your performance, your effort and dedication will surely make up for everything.
- A good ol’ love letter is always meaningful. Unleash the inner poet in you and captivate her with your sweet words and endearing penmanship.
- Craft a personalized picture frame and put your picture in it. If you like, you can also put a picture of the both of you together in it instead.
- A Valentine’s Day gift basket that has been filled with romantic treats. In order to make one, you need a fancy-looking basket and some appealing items like chocolates, candies, liquor, flowers and stuffed toys to put inside.
Set up a romantic dinner for two that's complete with delectable food, decadent drinks, candle lights, and rose petals.
Thoughtful Gifts That Will Make Her Feel Loved
- Does she have a busy schedule? Is she always tired from all the draining activities in her life? I say, treat her to a ‘spa day’ on Valentine’s Day so that she’ll forget all about her worries and feel rejuvenated and loved instead.
- “I don’t want a facial treatment,” said no lady ever. Show her how much you care about her well-being by treating her to a sumptuous facial treatment. Trust me, this will make her look better, and it will even boost her confidence.
- . This isn’t your ordinary journal! This is a journal that you can answer by filling out all the sappy questions about your beloved partner. Write anything! It could be sweet, cheesy, blunt, or pretentious. After you’re done answering, present it to her and watch as she expresses her romantic excitement every time she reads a page of the journal. I have a friend whose girlfriend gave this journal to him as a gift. Till now, their relationship is going strong! I'm assuming that it's the mysterious power of the journal that's strengthening their bond. A What I Love About You Fill-In-The-Love Journal
- Give her a rejuvenating face mask. There’s a huge variety of face masks in the market right now. There are gold face masks, charcoal face masks, sugar face masks, and collagen face masks, just to name a few.
- How about a lip balm with a reasonable SPF. Not only will it keep her lips soft and supple, it will also protect them from the harmful rays of the sun.
- An apron. If she loves to cook or bake, then she’ll find an apron really useful in the kitchen.
- If she loves to travel or simply just like sleeping in total darkness, then a sleep mask with a nifty design will suit her well.
- In case of cold weather or cold nights, foot warmers are exactly the warmers she will be needing.
- that has a luxurious, glossy feel. This particular silk robe yields unparalleled comfort. It weighs like bunch of feathers and is best used as a nightwear. Despite being a nightwear, it can also be used as a lounge wear or a bath robe. I'm sure that she’s going to love it because silk robes generally look good and stylish on women. In fact, all the females in my family have silk robes. To be fair, they all look good on them. Therefore, I conclude that all women will look good in silk robes such as this! This peacock-themed kimono silk robe
- If she’s into sexy lingerie, then choose one that you think she likes or looks good on her.
Gifts That Are Practical for Any Lady
- that is all-purpose, anti-tear, and non-slip. She can bring this yoga mat anywhere to perform some quick exercises that will boost her overall health and fitness levels. I can attest to the quality of this yoga mat. However, I don't use it for yoga, but for Just Dance when I'm dancing with my bare feet. It never failed me, so far. A yoga mat with strap
- A high-quality notebook or journal that she can use to jot down all of her ideas and thoughts.
- If she loves cooking, then a cookbook will expand her horizon and give her the chance to learn new recipes.
- A tweezer with a heart motif. It’s just an ordinary tweezer for quick removal of unwanted facial and body hair. However, it is more girly in appearance.
- Give her a neck pillow that she can use whenever she’s traveling by car, train, plane, or ship.
- From time to time, girls like to pamper themselves by decorating and polishing their nails. Thus, nail polish is definitely a great gift for your lady.
- A floral-scented bath soap collection. Bonus points to you if you can manage to find soaps that are shaped like actual flowers.
- Is she fond of baking? Then, an oven might be up her alley. You might want to consider consulting her first before buying an oven. Since she’s the one who’s knowledgeable about baking, there’s a big chance that she knows exactly what kind of oven she needs. Otherwise, do your own research or consult an expert.
- A hair dryer is necessary for girls with long, unmanageable hair.
- Cashmere socks are very comfortable. They’re made of wool, and are soft, breathable, and moisture resistant. Aside from those, they also look simple yet charming.
- Give her a lipstick of her choice.
- that can blow-dry wet hair and style it at the same time! It has the power of a dryer and the volume of a styler. With this item, your beloved damsel won’t have to go to the salon that much anymore. With this wonderful tool on hand, she will be able to achieve gorgeous-looking hair in no time at all. My mom owns this hair dryer and volumizer, and her hair looks fabulous all the time. This one-step hair dryer and volumizer
- A Kindle Paperwhite is great for avid readers. If she adheres to the saying: “Once you learn to read, you will forever be free.,” then this wonderful piece of technology will give her all the freedom she needs.
- A Fitbit watch that will help her keep track of her physical activity. This is a convenient tool that helps in improving overall health and fitness levels.
- A makeup bag that will fit all her makeup brushes, powders, eyeliners, foundations, and other cosmetic products.
- A pretty-looking, reusable tote bag that she can use for grocery shopping and mundane errands.
- If she’s always on the go, a nice pair of sneakers would make a perfect gift for her.
- Eye cream wouldn’t hurt at all! Eye creams are soothing, rejuvenating, and refreshing. They reduce puffiness near the eyes, prevent dark circles from appearing, and combat the physical manifestations of aging to a certain degree.
- A fancy-looking pouch clutch for when she’s attending a special event or party.
- For all her music needs (without the fuss of messy wires and bulky headset attachments), why not buy her a pair of nifty-looking bluetooth earphones?
- If you want her to think about you whenever she's lying flat on her bed or ready to get some sleep and enjoy some pleasant dreams, then I suggest you give her some cuddly pillows. As far as I know, there is no instance that pillows never made excellent gifts. Everyone loves pillows, and I don't even mind receiving a million of them. Of course, they have to be clean, comfy, and fresh!
Cute and Funny Gifts for Her
- How about gettting her some bath bombs? If she enjoys long, relaxing baths in the tub, then these bath bombs will dissolve and fill the water with nice treats such as nourishing butters and fragrant essential oils. Now that’s what I call a fun and soothing bath!
- . It’s a card game that contains a hundred thought-provoking questions for you and your partner. With this romantic card game in play, both of you will be conversing and learning more about one another whilst having fun and spending some quality time together. My uncle and aunt always play this game. When I first saw it in their house, I was stricken by curiosity, so I tried to play it with everyone. Unfortunately, they told me that it's only for couples. Well, at least I know that it works really well for my uncle and aunt! This Our Moments Couples card game
- Gummy bear vitamins. Multi-vitamins are much more fun to take when they are gummy, tasty, sweet, and shaped like teddy bears.
- A candy bra. Yes, you heard that right! You can actually buy a bra that is made of candy. It’s best used as a wacky implement for Valentine’s Day parties, sensual games for two, and sexy time.
- Give her a pair of heart sunglasses. Don’t argue now because these sunglasses are perfect to wear, especially during Valentine’s Day.
- Give her a cute pajama set that she'll enjoy lounging around with.
- Look for matching couple stuffed toys. I’ve seen really cute ones ranging from rabbits, hedgehogs, and bears. Just scour the internet and you’ll eventually find the pair that’s perfect for the both of you.
Lovely Gifts That Will Spark Her Interest
- A Valentine’s Day-themed snow globe. It's difficult to find items like this, but they do exist.
- A heart-shaped umbrella that will protect her from the elements with the power of love.
- Many ladies are fascinated by crystals and gems. Try to find one that’s in the color shades of red or pink. If you find a heart-shaped one, then that would be great as well!
- Give her a phone case that’s adorned with hearts and glitters.
- . This handicraft is simply exquisite! Every gold-dipped rose flower is made from real roses that are dipped and plated in 24k gold. It is said that it takes 4 days and 65 steps just to create one of these magnificent roses. She will surely love receiving a rose like this. It never withers, by the way— just like how you claim your love for her is. I've seen one of these roses before, and all I can say is that it's truly a sight to behold! This rose flower that has been dipped in gold
- If she loves cooking with spices or loves spices in general, then why not give her a spice rack that’s complete with spices and seasonings?
- Give her the chance to operate a smart garden so that she won't need a ‘green thumb’ just to be able to cultivate her own food. Furthermore, smart gardening is a relaxing and fulfilling hobby.
- A polaroid camera for her picture-taking needs
- I she loves green tea, how about giving her a can of matcha powder. Not only does green tea provide a lot of health benefits, it also has an unusual yet exquisite taste.
- A candle set. Scented candles are preferred by many girls, by the way.
- An essential oil diffuser.
- Give her a box of champagne chocolates so that she would have a luxurious quick fix whenever she’s craving for something delectable.
- Calm soaking salts for a boost in relaxation when she’s in the bathtub.
- A magazine subscription of her choice. There’s a big chance she’ll choose a lifestyle, fashion, or food magazine.
- A hoodie jacket that’s comfortable and cute.
- Any kind of succulent. Succulents like cacti are easy to take care of, and they look really pretty when placed on a table or shelf.
- A beautiful terrarium. I have a succulent terrarium and it's always refreshing to look at.
Free Gifts You Can Give Her
- A peck on the cheek is always sweet.
- Hold her hand and take a leisure walk all day long.
- Give her your time for the whole day.
- Lend her an ear that will only listen and understand.
- Offer her a relaxing back massage done by no one else but you.
- Give her a big, warm hug.
- A passionate kiss to seal the deal.
- Shower her with your overflowing love.