Birthday Ideas for Him: What Men Really Want for Their 50th Birthday
Your special man is having his 50th birthday, and the planning has begun. He's excited about what is being planned for him, even if he might not be showing it.
Whether it's a quiet, peaceful night off, some raucous excitement, or some sexy action, you want to get your partner something he's really going to be ecstatic about. Men at this age seem most concerned with their own accomplishments. But beyond that, what do men really want?
Undoubtedly, your presence is a wonderful birthday gift. But if there was ever a time to go above and beyond, this is it. So what does that mean for you? It means that the customary tie, jewelry, or movie and a dinner isn't going to cut it. Consider the person, like their hobbies and interests, before making this decision. What do they really want?
Many men love flashy cars, eye-catching clothes, and majestic homes (to attract the people they desire, of course). They also enjoy being great. And if they have accomplished everything they have ever wanted, they are looking for something different. But what if they haven't gotten everything they've ever wanted? The good thing is that these types of men all want the same thing: something new, desirable, and attention-grabbing. Turning 50 is the start of a new beginning, after all.
What Men Really Want for Their 50th Birthday
- Treated like the president
- Served like King Tutt
- Looked at like Richard Gere or Denzel Washington in the early 2000
- Sexed like an NLF player or superstar
- Less wrinkles
- More hair
- More energy
To the Partners: Take Charge Romantically for the Night
- Initiate Intimacy: Men like to get to the point. Why not let your man know how attractive and hot you think they are by initiating touch, standing close to them, and making direct eye contact. Take control!
- Make Him the Center of Attention: Treat him likes he's 20. A lot of men like to feel as if they are the most fit, sexy stud you have ever been with and that you can't bear to take your eyes or hands off of them for a second.
- Be Passionate: When you make love to your man, treat him as if you are parched and he is your life-saving drink. Get what you want, and take control (a lot of men like this). Men often don't know what to say to get great sex, and most of the time they blow it by throwing their clothes on the floor before saying something disenchanting like, "let's get busy." Ignore this, rock his world. However, older men tend to be more romantically inclined, so make it special.
10 Cool 50th Gift Ideas for Him
- Turning 50 T-shirt
- Sneakers from his favorite year
- Favorite team jersey (signed)
- Favorite team cap (signed)
- Nike LunarGlide (comfortable running sneakers)
- Gucci loafers (very comfortable casual shoes)
- Upgrade his favorite electronic
- A reclining massage chair
- Massage gift certificates
- Exotic golf getaway
How Can I Choose the Perfect Gift?
Tailor the gift specifically to him.
You are likely well-acquainted with the man turning 50. Ask yourself what does he like? What does he do in his spare time? This will help you make the right choices. He might expect jokes and funny cards. But what he really wants is a gift that shows that you know him.
Upgrade his special chair. Get him a gym membership if he wants to get healthier. Get a signed copy of his favorite book or item. Turning 50 can be exciting for some but scary for others.