Sweet 10th Birthday Wishes and Quotes for Boys and Girls (With Bonus Cupcake Recipe)
Looking for some original wishes for a 10th birthday? Look no further!
The first few years of a child's life are characterized by remarkable learning and growing. Around age 10, the child begins to transition to the next phase of their journey toward adulthood. New ideas and conceptions begin to form. This is why the 10th birthday is a very important milestone: It marks the end of the childhood and a dawning of a more mature phase.
If you are looking for some original wishes, then rest assured—all the messages collected here have never before been published. All of these are brand new. But, still, if you want to write something of your own, then you can simply use this article as inspiration or a baseline template for your own original 10th birthday wish.
Wishes and Quotes
- This is your first two-digit birthday. You have become much stronger and taller!
- You look like a fine gentleman/lady at 10. Enjoy the day!
- May all your wishes come true and all the happiness of the world bestowed upon you!
- You are 10 now, and you've never looked so handsome/beautiful! All the best for a happy future!
- Welcome to a brand-new chapter of your life. You are no longer a baby. Happy 10th birthday to you!
- Happy birthday to the best kid in town!
- May your tenth birthday be as special as you are!
- The best time of your life is about to come. Happy 10th birthday to you!
- To know a girl/boy like you has always made us so proud. My best wishes for you on your very special birthday!
- No, we cannot call you a little girl/boy anymore; you are an adult now! Happy tenth birthday!
- Enjoy your birthday with joy and happiness. Happy birthday to a very special 10-year-old!
- Wow, you are now 120 months old. You don't look aged one bit. Happy birthday!
- Congratulations to you for your first two digit birthday! You are the best, and always will be!
- You are the center of our world. We love you very much, kid. We are proud of you, daughter/son. Happy birthday to you!
- After being ten, you shall now be called a fine, young handsome/beautiful gentleman/lady. You are no longer a small child. Happy birthday!
- We wish that the coming years will give you more success and happiness. Enjoy the last part of your childhood. Happy birthday, 10-year-old!
- Three balloons with three wishes are my gift for your 10th birthday. The first one is for making this day memorable, the second one is for your happiness, and the third one for your success in the coming days. Happy birthday to you!
- You are Batman and Superman combined. Keep a piece of your birthday cake for us too!
- After being ten, you shall be able to play better video games. So, go ahead ask your dad for a game, birthday boy/girl!
Bonus: Lemon-Lime Cupcake Recipe
What 10-year-old doesn't like sweets? Here's a special bonus—prepare some delicious cupcakes for the special day. Here is quick recipe for you.
Yield: 12 cupcakes
- 3/4 cups butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup lemon-lime soda (like 7-Up, Sprite, or any generic grocery store brand)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cream the butter with sugar in a bowl until the mixture becomes light.
- Mix the eggs into the mixture, one by one. Stir it well after adding each one.
- Add the lemon extract and stir some more.
- Now, add the flour and the soda. Mix it well until it becomes smooth.
- Now, divide the mixture into the cups. Then, place your cups into the heated oven. Bake until your cakes becomes spongy and non-sticky (you can check this with a toothpick every 5-10 minutes—bake times will vary by oven).
That’s it, you now have some delicious lemon-lime cupcakes for your special 10-year-old. Enjoy!
My collection of 10th birthday wishes is not huge. If you like the ones listed above, then I'll make sure to enrich this article with more. Please also feel free to write your own wishes and submit it via the comments section—I'll be sure to give you credit!