I've been an online writer for over eight years. I love writing about relationships, love, romance, and flirting.
Anniversary wishes are an excellent time to express your love for your parents. Use these messages, poems, and rhymes for ideas of what to write in your letter. Let them know that you are proud to be their son or daughter.
In this article, you will find:
- Short anniversary wishes perfect for texts
- Short poems and rhymes for cards
- Messages for children to write for parents
Short Anniversary Wishes Perfect for Texts
- You are made for each other.
- If not for parents like you, I don't know where I would be.
- You are the perfect example of what a married couple should be like!
- If you never got married, I probably wouldn't be here. So thank you, and happy anniversary!
- I'm proud to be your son/daughter. Happy anniversary!
- The strength of your marriage is truly an inspiration.
- I know how lucky I am—parents like you don't come everyone's way.
- Our family owes its happiness to the strong bond you both share. Happy anniversary.
- Here's to another year of happily ever after!
- Take the time today to celebrate everything you've achieved since your wedding day. Happy anniversary!
Short Poems and Rhymes for Cards
- You are the perfect example
Of what parents should ideally be.
You are also the perfect example
Of how a married couple should be.
We are the perfect example
Of how a nice family should be.
This is the perfect example
Of how a cute anniversary wish should be.
Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad!
- To the mother who taught me
How to be girly and sweet,
To the dad who taught me
How to be strong and never cheat,
I wish you a happy anniversary,
I wish that you remain happy and healthy,
I wish that you stay like this forever as a couple
Beautiful, loving, caring, and, of course, wealthy.
- Every time you wanted to surprise me,
You did so very secretly.
Every time you wanted to teach me a lesson,
You did so very cautiously.
Every time you had to dream for me,
You did so very ambitiously.
Even when you fought in front of me,
You did so very healthily.
God must have planned something amazing for me
To select parents for me so appropriately.
I love you both, and I know you love me;
I wish you a happy anniversary.
- On your anniversary,
Please tell me what your desire will be.
Would you like a bed of roses prepared
Or an old picture of you both on Facebook shared?
Would you like to sip on some bubbly
Or spend the day by yourself with some privacy?
Just make a demand, without even batting your eyelids—
Take advantage of having obedient kids.
- On your anniversary today,
I wish you well.
It is because of you two
That I was able to come out of my shell.
On your anniversary today,
I wish you the best.
I promise to do all it takes
To make your lives a lifelong fest.
- The romantic love story of your life
And how you became husband and wife
Is something I will tell my kids one day.
Parents like you don't come everyone's way.
- Live once more as a teenagers
And have an awesome time today,
Relive your romantic youngster years
And dote on one another in your puppy-love ways.
Let the celebration of your anniversary
Be a mark of the wonderful lives you have led.
As well as a toast to your future
to the good years that still lay ahead.
- It is time to celebrate
The anniversary of a couple so great.
You both are made for each other;
You both make the perfect mother and father.
I know today is your special day;
I love you, Mom and Dad, is all I want to say.
- Thank God for your anniversary—
Otherwise there would be no possibility
For all of us to get together
For the sole purpose of watching you be so happy with one another.
As the wine begins to flow and the party starts,
I want to let you know how much I love you from the bottom of my heart.
- Life wouldn't be as much fun
If it weren't for you and Mum.
Life would be pretty blue
If it weren't for parents like you.
I wish you a happy anniversary today;
For your health and happiness, I will always pray.
- You bring our family harmony and delight;
Together, you both make such a pretty sight;
Looking at the two of you makes me grin,
Because you are the best couple I have ever seen.
Have an awesome anniversary today.
I am lucky to have parents like you, I am proud to say.
- You both are the ones
Whom I love tons and tons.
You both are the people
Whom I count as special.
Have a great day celebrating your anniversary,
And may the coming years of your life bring you joy and glee.
- If it weren't for your wedding day,
There would be no anniversary.
And if you didn't get married
There would also be no me.
This makes your anniversary twice as special
And calls for a party.
As you raise a toast and dance the night away,
I hope you have a splendid anniversary.
- Today is an awesome day,
A perfect time for me to say
How much I love you both to death,
Which I won't stop doing until my very last breath.
You both make the perfect pair,
And that is the reason I want to share
Good wishes with you on your anniversary
The happiest couple in the world, you are meant to be.
- Everyone isn't as lucky
To have cool parents like me.
Everyone isn't as fortunate
To have such caring parents as a safety net.
Everyone isn't as blessed
To have parents who never look stressed.
More importantly, everyone isn't as excited as me
To celebrate your anniversary.
- We have planned the day for you!
The plan includes only you two
Going on a short weekend getaway
To a beautiful villa, where you'll get to stay.
Relax, rejuvenate, and sip on cocktails.
Go for a walk on the beach or pick a yacht to sail.
We want you to chill out on your anniversary.
This is a gift to you both from my sister and me.
- Whenever I look at you and Dad,
I realize that you are the best parents I could have ever had.
Whenever I look at the two of you,
I realize that lucky kids like me are very few.
I wish you spend the rest of your life happily.
Have an awesome time as you celebrate your anniversary
- You both are the best;
Please stay the same way.
Don't ever change,
No matter what others say.
I don't care about anything else in the world
As long as you both are by each other's side,
And as long as you remain my parents,
On my face there will always be a smile so wide.
- Having the childhood I had
Was the greatest gift for me.
If not for parents like you,
I don't where I would be.
- I will always stick by you,
Come hell or high water.
You can count on me anytime;
I want you to be proud of your daughter.
On your anniversary, I want you to know
For me you have always done the best things.
You have given me many opportunities,
With which you gave me wings.
Messages for Children to Write for Parents
- Your wedding anniversary is not just a reminder of how beautiful you both are as a couple, but it is also a reminder of how happy we are as a family. Happy anniversary.
- I know I have made a few bad choices in life, which is why I am so glad that I never got to choose my parents. You both are the best parents any child could ever have. Happy anniversary.
- I never understood why people get married and have kids until I was old enough to understand the joy that radiates from your faces when you look at me. Happy anniversary.
- We are not amazed at how you have managed to tolerate each other all these years, because you are made for each other. But we are really amazed at how you have managed to lovingly tolerate the presence of irritating kids like us all these years. Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad.
- No matter how many wedding anniversaries pass by, you both will never grow old because your love will keep you young forever. Wishing a happy anniversary to you both.
- My classmates and friends tell me that there's no such thing as true love. If it weren't for you both, I may have believed them. Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad.
- Celebrating your wedding anniversary is a reminder to us all that you both are lucky to have each other as husband and wife and I am lucky to have you as my parents. Happy anniversary.
- I have now realized that a family's happiness lies not in big mortgages but in the big hearts of parents like you. Happy anniversary to the best parents in the world.
- I have been angry at you even though you taught me how to stop being angry. I have been cross with you even though you taught me how to let go of hate. I have been naughty even though you taught me how to behave properly. I am sorry for all that, but I am proud to say that I have loved you endlessly even when no one taught me to do so. Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad.
- I think we should call the news channels and let them know that happy marriages are no longer a myth. You both are a living proof. Wishing you a happy wedding anniversary.
- Happy anniversary to the dad who is my best friend and the mom who saves me when my best friend gets mad at me. I love you both so much.
- If a genie granted me one wish, I wouldn't ask for anything at all. Because with parents like you, I have everything that I could ever want in life. Happy anniversary.
- My parents are the strongest and most delightful notes in the symphony of my life. Happy anniversary.
- The strength of your marriage is truly an inspiration. That is why I keep a picture of you both in my wallet and look at it every time I feel weak. Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad.
- We are the perfect family because Dad knows how to keep Mom happy, Mom knows how to keep Dad happy, and both my parents know how to keep me happy. Happy wedding anniversary to you, Mom and Dad.
- Even though I am just a teenager, just looking at both of you makes me want to get married and have children of my own. Happy anniversary.
- Marriages and perfect families are not made in heaven. They are made in loving homes like ours. Happy anniversary to my dear dad and dearest mom.
- Our family is the richest in the whole world. Not because you have a large bank balance, but because you both have the biggest hearts any parent could ever have. Happy anniversary to you both.
- All your lives, you have told us that your children are the anchor of your marriage. So since today is your anniversary, where are our gifts? Happy anniversary.
- On your wedding anniversary, I confess that I will be the happiest person in the world if I can be half the parents that you are today. Happy anniversary.
- Neither Dad's fancy job or Mom's multitasking ability is the secret to our family's happiness. Dad's never-ending concern and mom's eternal love us are the true secrets of our family's happiness. Happy anniversary to you both, from your children.
- Whenever I look at you two, I pray to God to make me an amazing parent, just like you. Happy anniversary.
- The day I was born, people told you that you were the luckiest parents ever to have a cute toddler like me. Today I am telling you that I am the luckiest teenager ever to have adorable parents like you. Happy anniversary.
- Whenever my future wife inevitably asks me how I came to be such a good husband, I am going to show them your pictures and talk about how beautiful it was to see my parents live a blissful married life. Happy marriage anniversary to my parents.
- Do you know why your anniversary doesn't feel so special? Because you treat every day as a celebration of your love. Congratulations, Mom and Dad.
- When you started your married life, did you ever imagine that you would not only become the best husband and wife, but the best parents too? Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad.
- On your anniversary today, I bet you must be thinking how lucky you are to have such a happy children while I am thinking how lucky I am to have parents like you. Happy anniversary.
- This year, I don't have the money to buy you a present on your anniversary. I wish you a very happy wedding anniversary with this homemade card and hope that you will give me more pocket money so can I buy you a gift next year.
- The only downside of watching your bond grow stronger as a couple every year is that by the time I grow up, I will have set my standards of a happy married life way too high. Happy anniversary.
- The beauty of your relationship is that it seems to be getting more youthful with every passing year. Stay young forever, guys. Happy anniversary.
- When you both got married, you must have had dreams of a beautiful house, an awesome career, and amazing kids. But you have achieved a lot more by becoming the best parents in the world. Happy anniversary.
- Dad, you couldn't have found a better woman than Mom, who tolerates all your idiosyncrasies. And Mom, you couldn't have found a better man than Dad, who knows your every mood. You both are truly the perfect pair. Happy anniversary.
- If it weren't for both of you, I would have never understood life's true value. Happy anniversary to my lovely parents.
- Kids are known to learn better through practical demonstrations. Having seen you two all my life, I am sure I will be an awesome parent. Happy anniversary.
- Our family owes its happiness to the strong bond you both share. Happy anniversary.
For mom and dad on June 26, 2018:
Happy Happy anniversary to both of you mom and dad
Devika Primić from Dubrovnik, Croatia on May 04, 2013:
A wonderful idea you have though of here to show such appreciation to your parents on their anniversary.