Oyewole Folarin loves writing greeting-card messages and helping others find the words they need for life's special moments.
Are you looking for Islamic happy birthday wishes for your loved ones? This article contains an original collection of religious and spiritual birthday wishes, messages, and sayings for your son, daughter, mother, father, best friend, wife, husband, sister, or brother.
Use the simple examples below to get ideas for a great Islamic birthday card.
Sweet Birthday Messages for Your Wife
- All glory and praises to Allah for making it possible to have you as my life partner. No one else but you can make me happy always. Allah’s goodness and mercy will shine on you today and in the many years to come. I love you!
- I have no better gift to give you on this special day than my endless love. May almighty Allah grant you good health and sustenance as you add to your age!
- I’m grateful to Allah for blessing me with an adorable woman like you. Thank you for making life worthwhile, and for loving me for who I am. May His mercy surround you today and throughout the coming years!
- Words alone are not enough to express what you really mean to me and how much I love you. Today, I rejoice with you as you add another year to your life. I pray that Allah will continue to strengthen you and increase your righteous deeds. May He grant you good health as you grow older!
- You are my source of happiness and prosperity. I pray Allah makes this day special and fills it with lots of fun and happiness. May He make our home a place full of righteousness, goodness, and peace.
May Allah’s abundant goodness, guidance, and protection continue to be with you today and always!
Sample Birthday Messages for Your Husband
- Honey, thank you for making life worthwhile. May Allah grant all your wishes and forgive your sins and past mistakes as you grow older! Have a wonderful celebration and remember to rest well.
- Darling, you're looking sweeter as you age. Life without you would be worthless, and I pray that Allah grant us many years together without sorrow. May He put you among the pious people as you keep on growing in mind and spirit. I love you!
- Today marks yet another great milestone in your life. I give glory to the Lord of the heavens and earth for His love, kindness, and goodness upon your life and for His protection and guidance. Enjoy your special day, my love!
- May Allah make your day bright. I hope that the years ahead are full of good health, love, and happiness. Have a wonderful celebration, my amazing husband!
- Today is the time to unfold new horizons and realize new dreams. May Allah’s love, kindness, and goodness be with you today and forever! Enjoy your special day to the fullest!
Thoughtful Birthday Wishes for Your Muslim Friends
- Best wishes to an amazing friend. May Allah fill your birthday with love, peace, and happiness! Have a blessed celebration!
- Wishing you a happy birthday celebration filled with love and prosperity. May Allah grant your special requests and fill your heart with peace as you grow!
- I know you have been waiting for this special day. Now, it’s time to celebrate your [insert year] birthday. I pray Allah makes all your wishes come true. Have a memorable birthday celebration!
- As you celebrate your [insert year] birthday with great expectations, may Almighty Allah in His infinite mercy grant you peace of mind and progress!
- Have a wonderful birthday filled with lots of love, joy, and fun.
- Hearty cheers to you on this significant day in your life. I wish you good luck and many great achievements. I look forward to celebrating your next birthday with you. Have a fun-filled celebration and many happy returns!
- May Allah grant you good health as you turn [insert age], and may He make your journey through the next phase of life safe, sound, and secure. Have a wonderful birthday celebration!
Have lots of fun and happiness today as you celebrate your birthday. I pray that Allah will give you good health and let your light continue to glow brighter and brighter.
Loving Birthday Messages for Your Sister
- May our family tie be blessed and the bond of our relationship strengthened! Thank you for your help and kindness throughout my life. I wish you the best of luck on your special day and continued success wherever you may find yourself. May Allah fulfill all your desires as you add to your age today!
- Warm congratulations and sincere wishes to you on your special day. May Allah grant you His goodness in this world and in the hereafter!
- Lots of fun and happiness is what I wish for you on your special day. May Allah forgive all of your past mistakes and put you among the righteous!
- I am very proud to share in your joy today. I ask Allah to spread His mercy upon you as He moves you to this next stage of life. May He bless you abundantly. Happy birthday!
- I feel very excited and fortunate to witness your special day celebration. I give glory to Allah. Congratulations and have a wonderful day!
- It is wonderful to celebrate another year with you, my very special sister. Here's to lots of fun and sweet memories on your special day. May Allah bless our family with unity, hope, and new vision!
- Thank you for helping me when I needed words of wisdom! On your birthday, I just want to wish you much goodness, joy, and sweet memories. I pray that Allah in His infinite mercy will fulfill all that you wish for in life as you grow older. Have a wonderful celebration!
- On your birthday, I just want to show my appreciation for all the love and care that you have shown me from our earliest days together to now. Thanks for being there when I needed you most. May Allah’s blessing be upon you!
- I pray you enjoy your special day and all the good things that only birthdays can bring. May the Almighty Allah honor you more than you have honored me!
Has there not come upon the human being a period of time when he was not a mentioned thing?
— Quran, 76:1
Appreciative Duas to Make for Your Brother on His Birthday
- You have been an inspiration to me, brother. I pray Allah rewards you abundantly for everything you’ve done for me. You deserve all the attention and honor that today brings. As you enjoy your birthday today, I wish you many more beautiful and prosperous years.
- You are an exemplary loving, caring, kind, and generous brother. I am proud of your many achievements and wish you many more years in good health. Good luck in your future endeavors. May Allah grant you good in this world and in the hereafter, saving you from the torment of the hellfire!
- May Allah’s blessings and mercy be upon you as you add a year to your age today! Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement that you have given me. May happiness surround you on this special day and in the years ahead!
- Words alone are not enough to express what you really mean to me and how much I cherish your thoughtfulness. I rejoice with you as you add another year to your life today. Wishing you all the best in this next phase of your life. May Allah’s guidance and protection be upon you and your household!
Today is the time to unfold new horizons and realize new dreams. May Allah’s mercy and goodness be with you today and forever! Enjoy your special day to the fullest!
Loving Messages to Write Your Mother on Her Birthday
- I give Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful, glory, honor, and adoration for His goodness and mercy upon the life of my mother as she adds to her number of years on Earth. I wish you long life, prosperity, and sound health. Have a wonderful celebration!
- On your special day, I wish you all the good things that make an awesome birthday celebration. May you never lose your sight before death, and may Allah grant you good health as you age!
- Today is your special day to celebrate with family, friends, and loved ones. Remember that you are older today than yesterday, but younger than tomorrow. May Allah’s guidance and protection continue to be with you today and always! I love you, Mom!
- I am extremely happy to have you as a mom. Have lots of fun and happiness today as you celebrate your birthday. I pray to Allah to give you good health and let your light continue to glow brighter and brighter.
- May Allah fill the days of your life with fun, good health, and happiness! I love you, Mom.
- As you grow one year older today, I pray that Allah continues to keep you strong in wisdom and good health! May He forgive all your sins and mistakes! Have a wonderful birthday celebration!
- As I look into your eyes, my heart knows that you are the one that makes me truly happy. May all your dreams and wishes come true today! And may Allah shower you with blessings of good health and long life! Take care and rest on your special day.
Read More From Holidappy
I give Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful, glory, honor, and adoration for His goodness and mercy upon the life of my mom.
Beautiful Birthday Notes for Your Father
- Thanks for making me a proud son. May you be granted many more years on Earth, giving you plenty of time to fulfill all of your dreams! I hope your special day is filled with lots of fun, happiness, and goodness.
- You are my pride and my everything. I love you and wish you many more fruitful, healthy, and peaceful years ahead. Wishing many happy returns to the world's most caring father!
- Thank you for being such a caring and loving dad to me. Almighty Allah who has been your strength all these years will continue to guide you and light your path to greatness. May He grant you good health to enjoy all that you've worked for. I love you. Happy Birthday!
- I thank Allah for making it possible for me to have you as my father. Here’s to many more fruitful years. I also wish you nothing but peace, love, and happiness. May Allah make it easy for you to have all the wonderful things life has to offer!
- I hope you have a great time today, Dad. May Allah bless this day and make it a day to remember and cherish. Thank you for being a wonderful dad and an inspiration to us.
Indeed, what is to come will be better for you than what has gone by. Verily your Lord will soon grant you what will please you most.
— Quran, 93:4-5
© 2016 Oyewole Folarin
Maryam idris on August 21, 2020:
Masha Allah, nice messages!
Opeyemi on July 30, 2020:
Love this platform.Masha Allah
MOHAMMED ASLAM on July 02, 2020:
Masha Allah nice messages!
Tiamiyu zulikha on June 17, 2020:
Wow amazing Masha Allah
yazar arafath on May 01, 2020:
Masha Allah super sentence
Princess on April 23, 2020:
Mohammad AmiQ u zzama on March 22, 2020:
Fathima_Minal on February 10, 2020:
wow mashallah nice senteces I love it a lotttttt....... thnk u jazakallah soo much sir u are awesome
Abdulkareem Khadeejah on December 14, 2019:
I love it
Muhammad Abbakar on October 31, 2019:
Muhammad Kumshe on October 20, 2019:
Masha Allah very good messages
Sherifat on October 17, 2019:
Masha Allah, what about bday dua for our kids?
Nazifi Liman Hussaini Zuru on September 10, 2019:
Assd on July 31, 2019:
Masha Allah all wishes are awesome thanks.
omar on July 24, 2019:
i realy love it all jazakumuALLAH.
Fatmata Binta Kamara on April 21, 2019:
I love this one you really make it easy for us Thank you
Pasha on January 21, 2019:
Oladejo sukurat taiwo on January 19, 2019:
i really love it all... Jazakumullahu khayran sir
Ayesha on October 07, 2018:
Masha allah all the wishes are very good.....may this wishes come true ameen.......
Abu Bakr on October 02, 2018:
Mashaa Allah, they're really Good Jazakumullah kheir
Ayouba on August 30, 2018:
Zainab Abdullahi on August 28, 2018:
Ayesha on August 26, 2018:
I like all the wishes
Shahna on July 31, 2018:
Wish you happy birthday my chwt cheen
Dr. Jahangir Miah on July 05, 2018:
Muhammed saabik on April 10, 2018:
I like all of these wishes