I enjoy providing examples of heartfelt messages you can send your friends and family members on special days.
Birthday Wishes for Brother
You grew up with your brother and shared your happy childhood with him. Now, you want to let him know how much you love and care for him on his birthday. So, what will you do? Along with a nice gift, you should also send him a meaningful, sweet, sentimental and/or humorous happy birthday message.
In this article, I've written some interesting and unique happy birthday wishes for your brother. There are some sentimental and serious quotes, but there are also some funny ones too. You can also use those cool pictures with quotes too. Feel free to use any of these.
Happy birthday, Bro!
Birthday Wishes for Big Brother
1. You are such a great role model for every brother in the world because you are so loving, caring, protective, and supportive. I wish you, the best brother in the universe, a very happy birthday.
2. You've been my mentor and supporter for my entire life. I can never thank you enough for all you've done for me, and I wish you the very best on this special day.
3. You were my hero right from the start, and the truth is that I have always wanted to be like you. Wishing you a happy and joyous birthday.
4. For your birthday, I wish that every mirror in the world would vanish so you wouldn’t know that you are getting older (except, of course, your ever-increasing wisdom gives it away). Happy birthday!
5. Because I am such a kind-hearted brother, I have remembered your birthday and forgotten your age.
6. Dear brother, though you are no longer young, you are still immature! Happy birthday to someone who is always young-at-heart.
7. Age before beauty, brother. Age before beauty. Happy birthday!
8. Though even the universe will one day cease to exist, my love for you shall last forever. Happy birthday, dear brother.
9. I thank God each and every day for giving me a brother like you. On your birthday, I'd like to thank you for being the best brother anyone could ever hope for. Happy birthday!
10. Brother, don’t think too much about the past or present because I believe you are destined to be great. On your birthday, I hope you reflect and understand that you are at a turning point in your life. Happy birthday.
Read More From Holidappy
11. On this special day, I pray that God blesses you with every good thing, with love, with luck, and with joy. Thank you for always being there for me and giving me your support and strength.
12. I am so lucky to have you as my brother and my best friend. Wishing you tons of love on your birthday!
13. Nothing compares to the love of a brother. Wishing you a wonderful birthday, dear brother.
14. May every day of your life be blessed with rays of hope, joy, love, and sunshine. Happy birthday, brother!
15. I know it’s your birthday, but today is special for me too. Many (or not so many) years ago today, I got a new best friend and a wonderful brother. Happy birthday!
16. Your birthday is special to me because it gives me the chance to remember the day that someone I love and respect came into the world.
"A brother is a friend given by nature."
— Jean Baptiste Legouve
17. My Brother is: B: Brilliant | R: Respectful | O: Outstanding | T: Terrific | H: Honest | E: Entertaining | R: Remarkable. Happy birthday!
18. Today, I enjoyed reminiscing about our childhood. I know that the warmth of those innocent days is still with us and will always remain. Happy birthday.
19. May God bless you with every joy and happiness. Happy birthday.
20. Though there have been some moments between us when it was hard to say I liked you, brother, you should know that I have always loved you and respected you for what you were, are, and will be.
21. On your birthday, let us promise never to be separated from each other’s hearts despite the distance between us. My best wishes to you!
18. Happy birthday, brother. Okay, now that's done—let’s go party!
22. When I think of you, I can’t help but smile. On your birthday, I wish you immeasurable happiness and joy in your life. Happy birthday!
23. Those days and moments of childhood that I shared with you are very dear to my heart. I wish you a great birthday and many more to come.
24. Nothing compares to the love of my dearest brother. Happy birthday!
25. What is the greatest accomplishment a brother can achieve? It is to be a wonderful friend to his sister. And you succeeded! You really are my best friend. I love you and wish you a happy birthday!
Funny Things to Say to Your Brother on His Birthday
1. Make sure to leave your wallet at home today. It’s your day to have others treat you! I hope you enjoy your birthday, dear brother.
2. Dear brother—a piece of wisdom for you on your birthday: Age is a number and should be unlisted! Happy birthday!
3. Don’t regret the grey hairs on your head. Aging is a privilege granted to a select few.
4. Writing this message brings me joy because I’m a very lucky sister to get to send birthday wishes to such a wonderful brother. I hope you have a very special day!
5. Do you know why I hate birthday greetings? Because I always have to tell a bunch of lies. Oh, by the way, “My dear brother, you are so sweet. You are the sweetest man I've ever met." Happy birthday!
6. You are the greatest man on earth and such a wonderful brother. Though I have to say that today I’m glad we’re not in the same place because I know you like to poke me. Happy birthday to my bully of a brother!
7. Today, on your birthday, let the fun begin! We’ll bathe in champagne, eat birthday cakes iced with gold, and eat only the most expensive foods. There's no harm in wishing for something spectacular for a spectacular brother!
8. Happy birthday, or whatever.
9. Okay, you need to stop getting older because it reminds me of how I’m getting older. So just cut it out! Happy birthday, bro!
10. I know that I’ve been a role model to you for your entire life, so on your birthday, I just want to say, “You’re welcome.” Happy birthday, brother!
11. I’ve learned so much from you over the years, like how to get away with staying out late, how to make Mom and Dad mad, and how to tell on your siblings. I can’t wait to see what you teach me this year! Happy birthday.
12. Brother, if you were a bear, I’d want to be a tree. If you were a fish, I’d want to be the sea. If you were a flower, I’d want to be a leaf. But you’re just you, and I’m just me. Happy birthday!
13. Hey, man. So. I just wanted to say, like. You know. Um. Happy birthday. Yeah. That.
“ There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.”
– Anna Quindlen