Birthday Wishes for a Colleague: Messages, Texts, and Greetings
From professional wishes to inspirational messages to classic quotes, this post will help you write a creative message for your work colleague on his or her birthday. Wish your coworkers a happy birthday by sending them a personalized text message or note on a birthday card. Make this birthday greeting special. After all, your coworkers are your second family.
Inspirational and Motivational Messages
- The recipe for a healthy work life is incomplete without a secret ingredient which is a caring colleague like you. Happy birthday to the person who makes my recipe complete.
- The real meaning of teamwork is not in management textbooks but in the teachings of mentors and colleagues like you. Happy birthday and thanks for being my teacher.
- The only substitute for hard work is a smart colleague, just like you. Here's wishing my favorite coworker a very happy birthday.
- The pillars of a happy office are not made from cement but from the enthusiasm of colleagues like you. Happy birthday to this pillar of ours.
- Jobs, managers, and companies keep changing. But colleagues like you are friends forever. Have an awesome day today on your birthday.
- An honest day's work is not possible without honest colleagues like you. Here's a genuine birthday wish for a genuine colleague.
- Your inspirational talks, always teach me how to think out of the box. Thanks and happy birthday.
- Management books can never teach you real teamwork. Only gifted colleagues like you can. Cheers to you on your birthday.
- The office comes alive when you step in, and with you in my team, I know I will always win. Happy birthday to the best colleague in the world!
- The biggest compliment I can give you on your birthday is that I have always secretly envied you for how good you are at your job. Have an awesome birthday.
- With an extraordinary personality and an agile mind, colleagues like you are hard to find. Happy birthday.
- Your infectious zeal for life makes work easy even during strife. Happy birthday.
- Without your bubbly presence and contagious attitude, the office would feel like a graveyard. Happy birthday to the jolliest colleague around.
- Workplaces would be happier and friendlier if everyone could have colleagues like you. Happy birthday.
- A great speaker, listener, delegator, friend, and coworker. Happy birthday to the all-in-one colleague.
Personal Messages for a Coworker
- It is easy to make a colleague out of a friend but difficult to make a friend out of a colleague. I have found a real friend in you. Happy birthday mate.
- When I got a job new, little did I know I would be working with a terrific colleague like you. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
- May your birthday be as productive as you are. Happy birthday.
- I am so fond of you that my girlfriend almost hates you. Happy birthday. You are a great guy.
- If there was ever was a National Colleagues' Day, you would be its mascot. Happy birthday to the most perfect colleague ever.
- Forget coming to work, today you are allowed to shirk. Turn up the sound, have a great time all year round. Happy birthday.
- Working with you is so much fun, I don't even realize how so much work gets done. Happy birthday to an awesome colleague.
- Your presence in the office is like a soothing balm. Even in the tensest situations, you help us remain calm. Happy birthday to captain cool.
- Happy birthday to a colleague who is out of everyone else's league.
- You have a starry past, may you have an awesome present and a power-packed future wherever you go. Happy birthday buddy.
- You are the kind of colleague who makes working for peanuts worth it. Happy birthday.
- Working with you is a dream come true. Coming to work every day would have been a nightmare without you. Happy birthday.
- You are not just an awesome colleague but also one of the most amazing people I have ever met. Happy birthday.
- I wouldn't like coming to work if you did not welcome me with your smile every day. Wishing you a happy birthday.
- Today is the only day I am going to take all the blame for goofing up. Enjoy it. Happy birthday.
More Birthday Wishes for Colleagues
- May your birthday bring you more promotions and perks, more laughs and more smirks. Happy birthday.
- Today we all want to give you the award for best colleague. Happy birthday.
- In this world, diamonds true and colleagues like you are really few. I wish you a very happy birthday.
- We need more colleagues like you who always share credit for work and never the flu. Have a good one.
- Life at work without you would be totally boring and blue. Happy birthday.
- If people thought that working with an ex was weird, they should work with short-tempered colleagues like you who are always feared. Jokes aside, happy birthday.
- You better treat us to lunch, not just me but the whole office bunch. Happy birthday.
- You are the reason the office doesn't suck; you make it easier to earn the monthly buck. Happy birthday.
- Working without you would be like eating a tasteless broth or a leftover stew. Happy birthday. Thanks for making work so much fun.
- A cool colleague like you deserves a cool birthday treat, for which at seven in the evening we meet. Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday to the colleague who really knows what it means to be a good colleague.
- Your birthday calls for a day off for you and after-work drinks for the rest of us. Have a good one.
- Today is your birthday. Let's finish work early so we can party the day away. Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday and congratulations for being an inch closer to retirement. Cheers.
- My only regret working with you is not having worked with you earlier. Happy birthday.
- On this birthday I wish for you bigger bonuses, promotions and pay hikes, loving friends, caring family, and thousands of Facebook likes. Happy birthday.
- I hope and pray that I never need to bid farewell to a colleague like you. I don't know if I will ever be able to say bye, but I know for sure that I will cry. Happy birthday.
- Sharing office gossip at the coffee machine, makes me feel like I was a teen. Here's wishing a happy birthday to the gossip queen.
- You are smart, you work hard, and you always carry a smile on your face. No wonder we make a great team. Wishing my dear colleague a happy birthday.
- You are not just any colleague. You are:
C – Calm
O – Outstanding
L – Loyal
L – Likeable
E – Extraordinary
A – Astute
G – Generous
U – Understanding
E – Eloquent
© 2013 princesswithapen