What to Write in a Bridal Shower Thank You Note: Wording Samples
Wording Samples for Writing Bridal Shower Thank You Notes
Do you know how to write thank you notes or cards for your bridal shower? What about a Facebook status expressing your thanks? Get help from the following examples of thank you messages and status updates.
- Thank you for this amazing bridal shower. I'm impressed by the lies you guys had to tell to pull off this party—this was the best surprise. I love you all so much. You guys make my life better.
- I don't know where to start. This was one of the most memorable days of my life—full of dancing, games, gossip, laughter, selfies, tears, songs, photo sessions, gifts, food, autographs, and much more. Thank so much for coming and making my day unforgettable. I love you all. Thanks to each of my friends and cousins; also, special thanks to my siblings for organizing the shower. Friends and family are love, and I am very lucky to have such loving, caring people in my life. Last but not least, I will miss you all a lot.
- Thank you to everyone that made it such a beautiful, fun day!
- Thank you to all who came and those who helped—especially my uncles and aunties for all of the amazing food; my mom and dad for even more amazing food; and my sisters for being totally awesome hostesses and providing wonderful entertainment and decorations. Also, thanks to my cousin for an amazing cheese display (she loves cheese)! And, to everyone else I might have forgotten, thank you all for helping to make this day so special for me.
- Sending out a special thank you to my college friends, co-workers, and village family for throwing me a bridal shower! I love you all!
- Thank you so much to everyone who came today to celebrate my bridal shower. Thank you to my amazing bridal party for everything you did—not only for today, but throughout this whole journey. It was truly perfect! A big thank you to my beautiful, talented, amazing friends for all your help! There are only a few days left till the biggest day of my soulmate's and my lives, and we are so honored and grateful to share it with you all. Thank you so much once again. I'm so grateful for all of your generous gifts.
- A special thank you to my colleagues for arranging a beautiful wedding party for me! Thank you to the gorgeous and rousing staff for coming along. I am really humbled and blessed to be part of such an outstanding, big-hearted, and extraordinary team.
- My bridal shower was everything for me. Special thanks to my best friends for making this happen for me—pink and purple forever!—and thank you to my little sister for helping them along the way. Thank you to everyone that came to help me celebrate my upcoming nuptials. Everything leading up to our big day has been a dream come true.
- Thank you to everyone who attended my bridal shower yesterday and to those who couldn't make it in person but sent a gift! Special thanks to my sisters who planned it and to my mom for hosting. It was a lot of fun! I can't believe we're getting so close to the wedding now.
- Thank you so much to everybody who came to my bridal shower. And thank you to everybody for the gifts. I had a wonderful time.
- I had another wonderful day full of wedding planning festivities. To my cousins: Thank you for hosting my bridal shower. It was so great to see you and to meet your sweet boys! Thanks y'all for coming and celebrating with me!
- I had a great time yesterday at the bridal shower. Thank you to all the brides, grooms, and their parents for stopping by, and I also want to say thank you to everyone that helped at the bakery. Congratulations to the two couples that won our gift certificates! I can't wait to see you again. Congrats and best wishes to all.
- I had the best time today at my bridal shower! Thank you all for coming, and thank you for fighting the traffic to come down. It was an amazing time, and I have amazing friends! I want to give a special thank you to my wonderful sisters for planning a fantastic event. Thank you for fixing me up!
- What a great group of people I work with. Getting a surprise bridal shower was so wonderful! I even had one of my male nurses give me a little dance! It was too funny. Thank you, guys!
- I have the best colleagues ever. Thank you to everyone for throwing me the best and most memorable bridal shower. Most importantly, thank you for the gifts and fun games. I am truly blessed. Thank you a million times. God bless you all.
- Such a beautiful morning! Thank you to 11 of our closest and dearest friends for hosting a bridal shower for me today, including our local area friends. This community has so generously supported my family through the years, and here I am thanking you again. Love you all!
- My bridal shower was one of the best days of my life. Thanks to all of my beautiful and generous friends and my amazing mama for not only ensuring that I had such a magical day, but also for helping with every step of the wedding planning process. I love you, ladies.
- I had my sister’s bridal shower today. It seemed unreal, like I was dreaming all day! But it was a great day. Thank you to everyone that came and everyone that helped; it was so beautiful! She deserves every bit!
A Thank You Note for Facebook Friends
I haven't been on Facebook much the last week, but I wanted to say thank you to everyone who came out to my shower! I had so much fun! Official thank you cards will be out soon! It was great seeing everyone, and I can't wait to share our special day with you all! Thank you to my bridal party for throwing me such an awesome shower!
More Thank You Messages for Cards and Facebook
- Thank you, friends, for holding this party for me. Next week, I will be an official wife! I received lots of prayers, encouragement, and advice at my shower, as well as lots of special gifts. This party was so special for me, and I’m so blessed by you all. Thank you, guys.
- I had such an amazing bridal shower yesterday! Thank you so much to everyone who came and, of course, to my girls for all their hard work in putting everything together! Now you can breathe and relax until we're sitting in the sand with a drink.
- Crafting? All of my friends know this is outside of my comfort zone; however, I want to make my son proud, so I put a lot of thought (and love) into these handmade bridal shower favors. Thank you to my lovely daughters for helping pack them up and take them to the shower and to my wonderful husband for going with me to pick up all the supplies.
- My daughter makes a beautiful bride, even in toilet tissue! I can't believe she gets married in one week! Thanks again for the wonderful bridal shower!
- Thank you (again) to everyone that took time out of their busy lives to spend a few fun hours with the couple-to-be! I'm pretty sure everyone had a blast today.
- Thank you to everyone that came out to our bridal shower. I'm glad you were able to share this important day with us. We really appreciate everything! Thank you so much to my wonderful bridesmaids for putting this beautiful shower together! Now we are one step closer to the big day! I love you guys.
- A huge thank you to everyone that came to our bridal shower, even though it was on short notice—thank you guys so much! Thank you for all the lovely presents that are helping us establish our little home. Thank you to my fiancé, mom, and mother-in-law (who always make everything possible), and a huge thank you to my elder sister for shooting some pictures for us. I love you all.
- I had such a great time at my bridal shower! Thank you to everyone that came—and for everyone who couldn't make it, we missed you! A special thank you to my sisters-in-law for putting on such a beautiful party and for all the hard work they did to make it a special day! Also, thank you, mom, for my beautiful makeup! I love all of you.
- I am so thankful that I had such a lovely bridal shower today! Thank you so much to everyone who came, sent gifts or food, and/or helped out! I am absolutely blown away by your generosity and support! My soon-to-be husband and I are so thankful and truly blessed.
- Thank you to everyone who attended my bridal shower! You guys are amazing! I have an amazing bridal party who just makes everything incredible! If you took photos of the shower or got pictures of us together, please send them my way! I want the memories, too!
- Thank you to everyone who came out for my bridal shower today. And thank you to all my friends and family who planned it! I had a great time visiting everyone, and I am so grateful for all of the gifts and wonderful words. This is the last month before the big day!
- I had the best bridal shower today! Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate! The food, decorations, bridal shower games—everything was perfect! I definitely have the best bridesmaids! I'm so excited to marry the man of my dreams and so thankful to have such wonderful people supporting us.
- We would like to say thank you to everybody that came to my bridal shower today. We had such a wonderful turnout! And thank you to my wonderful bridal party for helping make it so wonderful!
- Thank you to everyone who was able to make it to my bridal shower. Your love and support mean more than you could ever know. Thank you to those who couldn't make it, too; I can't wait until my wedding day to celebrate with you. Thank you to my bridesmaids for putting my shower together. I love you all very much.
- I had an amazing bridal shower tonight! Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with me, and a big thanks to everyone who helped host! I love you all and had a great time with all of you! If I missed tagging you, I'm so sorry—my brain is just sleepy.
- I want to say thank you so much to everyone who came out to my bridal shower! I had so much fun. A special thank you to my aunt for hosting it at her house and for making my bridal shower memorable! Also, thanks to all my bridesmaids and my mom who helped! I can't wait to see all of you on my big day!
- What an awesome bridal shower I had today—talk about fun! It was not your ordinary bridal shower, but I would not have had it any other way! Thank you to everyone that took the time out of their Sunday to join us. It really means the world to me that I have so many wonderful friends and family members in my life. Love you all.
Another Facebook Thank You Note
I don't usually post status updates as I only joined Facebook to share photos with family, but I think it’s time to say thanks to everyone who came to my bridal shower! Thank you for the wonderful gifts, and thank you all for letting me be who I am and understanding what I do. Life is about helping people and making a big difference in small ways.
Enjoy a Happy, Healthy Marriage
I hope you found these notes inspirational and helpful. A healthy marriage thrives on the principles of love and respect, and giving those you care about a kind message of thanks for supporting you and your soon-to-be spouse is the perfect way to reflect those principles. Marriage is a relationship that teaches growth, humility, forgiveness, devotion, and gratitude.