Business Birthday Card Messages: Wishes for Clients and Employees
Writing in Business Birthday Cards
Business birthday cards are a great way to show clients and employees your appreciation without seeming like an advertisement. You can increase appreciation for your business, and ultimately lead to increased sales or service with a low ROI. You will likely be challenged by figuring out what to write though.
Examples of business birthday wishes can help you get the creative juices flowing for what you want to write in your cards. You will want to think about how to represent the company when writing corporate birthday cards. Funny, sincere, or personal birthday wishes are three options have. Here are some examples of business birthday messages for your reference.
Business Birthday Wishes for Employees
Here are some examples of what you could write for your employees. Employee birthdays are a great time to show appreciation and a sense of humor. You may improve employee morale with these birthday card messages, especially if you add a bonus.
- "Don't work too hard today. It's your birthday!" -Funny message
- "You're the boss today because it's your birthday!" -Funny message
- "Wishing you a wonderful and happy birthday." -Generic message
- "We appreciate your service and and want to wish you a happy birthday." -Sincere wish
- "All of us want to wish you an awesome birthday." -General message
- "We still don't know how old you are. Only you, God, and Human resources knows your real age." -Funny message
Business Birthday Messages for Clients or Customers
When it comes to marketing, it's a good idea to take clients' birthdays as an opportunity to get your name out and show your appreciation. It's a good idea to offer some sort of deal with the card, such as an in store credit, or a coupon. This is one time you can advertise a little and your client probably won't mind your gift.
- "We want to wish you a happy birthday and let you know we appreciate your business." -Simple greeting
- "Here's a birthday card from your other family... Your (business name) family." -Personal message
- "We're hoping you have a wonderful birthday this year. Come see us soon... when you're a little older." funny message for clients
- "Your birth was an important necessity for our business. We would be nothing without great clients/customers) like you. Happy birthday to you and to us!"
- "Enjoy your birthday, here's a little birthday gift from us." -Add a coupon/gift card to the card.
Birthday Wishes for Coworkers and Bosses
If you work at an organization that is of any decent size, then you'll likely need to write in a birthday card fairly often. This is a little different than corporate birthday cards that are for external company marketing. You'll want a more genuine and personal message going to your coworkers and bosses. You can use these birthday message examples for coworkers and bosses.
Your Business Birthday Card
Outsource Your Message Internally
The easiest way to get messages for your business birthday cards is probably more obvious than you think.
Before you waste your precious time on what you want to write on you business birthday cards, consider letting coworkers write messages. Seriously, get off the internet now, and go get your employees involved.
You can pass the card around at work and have them write their own messages. This way, the card will likely be more personal, creative, and funny. Everyone is crowd sourcing these days, so why not crowd source your business birthday card messages. It's a lot cheaper than outsourcing.
Buying Business Birthday Cards
When you buy your birthday cards, it's a good idea to personalize your card with your business logo or business slogan. If you can work a play on words into your birthday cards, you can add some creative marketing. If you have many employees, there are plenty of card companies out there who will print you bulk orders of business birthday cards. Usually, the larger number you order, the cheaper you can get them.
The business birthday cards could cost anywhere from $.50 to several dollars. You can spend as much as you want on the cards, but you might want to invest in some incentive instead of the card itself.