Blake started out scribbling in cards over 30 years ago. Though his handwriting is mostly unchanged, the content has improved.
Business holiday cards allow companies to express good intentions to their clients and employees. Employees and clients enjoy opening holiday cards, so why not use a seasonal greeting as a marketing tool to help grow your business. Let's face it, the holidays can be hectic at home and at work. Busy holiday season work, expensive gift-buying, and family dinners can set the stage for stressful times. Thinking of what to write in corporate holiday greeting cards shouldn't be stressful.
This article includes examples of what to write in a company holiday card. Showing appreciation for employees and clients during the holiday season is the goal of most corporate holiday cards. Whether you're composing cards for Christmas or New Year's, these examples will get you headed in the right direction.
Use these sample messages for holiday cards as they are or edit them to your taste. Edit to fit the holiday and your population of employees or clients. Use the examples to inspire the perfect holiday business message.
We want to extend our warm wishes to you this holiday season. Have a safe and enjoyable time with family and friends.
Short Corporate Holiday Messages
- Season's Greetings from __________.
- We consider you our greatest gift of the holidays. Thanks!
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
- We hope you have a cheerful holiday season.
- Wishing you a happy healthy holiday season!
- Thanks for another great year!
- We are hoping this next year is a great year for you!
- Stay warm this holiday season!
- The holidays are a great time to say thanks to important people. We want to say thanks to you.
- Happy holidays and a wonderful New Year!
- Wishing you a festive holiday season and New Year!
- Stay warm and cozy this holiday season.
- Sending you cheerful holiday wishes.
- From our family to yours, happy holiday wishes!
Funny Holiday Messages
1. Enjoying the holidays is at least one thing that is not in your job description, but we're adding it this year. Here's to enjoying the season. Happy Holidays!
2. Thanks for rescheduling your Christmas break to March so you could work this holiday season. Merry St. Patrick's Day!
3. Sorry to let you know this in this holiday card, but we're relocating to the North Pole, and we've outsourced your job to Santa's Elves. We got a tax break and the elves work for low pay and don't need benefits. Happy Holidays.
Wishes and Greetings for Clients
- We appreciate your business and would like to wish you a wonderful Holiday Season!
- You are one of our celebrations during this Holiday Season.
- Here's to another great year for a great client.
- Christmas is a good time to think about all you have to be thankful for. You came to mind. Happy Holidays!
- We want you to know that we're always year for you whether it's the holidays or not.
Holiday Wishes for Employees
1. Wishing you and your family a great holiday season from the _________ family!
2. Happy Holidays from ______________.
3. You are what makes this company extraordinary. Wishing you an extraordinary holiday season.
Valentine's Day Wishes
If you have any natural business increase around St. Valentine's Day, then it might be a good idea to send out some cards or advertisements to your clients. Sending your cards early will give your customers enough time to come to you for goods and services related to the holiday. Here are some examples of what you could put in your Valentine's Day ad or card.
- "This Valentine's Day, you should know that someone loves you very much... Us! Come see us soon/Be our Valentine!"
- "Come fall in love with us all over again this Valentine's Day" (This is a good message for a restaurant or other service where this could have two meanings)
- "Valentine's Day gets us in the mood to love. Here's a little extra love from (Company Name)." (Insert a coupon)
Use these Halloween wishes to keep in touch as a business with your customers.
- Don't be scared to visit us. Happy Halloween!
- We are offering some sweet deals this Halloween. Come in for a treat!
- Awoooooo! Have a happy howl-0-ween!
- What did our customer say to the ghost? Our deals will make you scream!
- Don't visit a haunted house this Halloween. It's scary how great our Halloween deals are, and we're offering free admission.
Thomasjtj on November 07, 2019:
I visit every day some web pages and information sites to read posts, except this webpage gives feature based content.
torrilynn on December 18, 2013:
Really great ideas indeed! Thanks for this hub. Voted up.
james on October 12, 2012:
Stephanie Robbins on November 30, 2010:
Thanks for getting my mind jump started with copy ideas for my business cards :)
Blake Flannery (author) from United States on December 18, 2009:
Most of the time businesses are sending cards, not receiving Christmas cards. If you want to send a business a Christmas card, then your ideas are fine. Have fun.
crystal on December 17, 2009:
hi, i have a question and wonder why we cant write stuff like 'hope your bussiness booming in brand new year' or' hope u have great success on ur business et' like that? its b2b wishing their bussiness doin better job is wrong?
PearTreeGreetings from Rexburg, ID on December 07, 2009:
After enjoying your hubpage article on holiday card messages for friends and family, I was glad to come across this one that concentrates more on holiday messages to business associates. I especially appreciate your “funny business holiday card messages” because many business messages for holiday cards are a bit dry. I look forward to reviewing your other contributions about messages for other occasions.
Legacy Wellness from Katy, Texas on October 26, 2009:
Thanks! That's a really great idea.