Holiday Wishes to Write in Business Greeting Cards
We want to extend our warm wishes to you this holiday season. Have a safe and enjoyable time with family and friends.
Business holiday card messages show good intentions from businesses to their clients and employees. Employees and clients will both enjoy opening a business holiday card from your company, and this can profit the business more. Let's face it, the holidays can be hectic at home and at work. Busy holiday season work mixed with expensive gift buying and family dinners sets the stage for stressful times. Thinking of what to write in corporate holiday greeting cards shouldn't be.
This hub will supply examples of what to write in a company holiday card. Showing appreciation for employees and clients during the holiday season is the goal of most corporate holiday cards. Give employees and clients the holiday message that fits your corporate holiday cards. Whether corporate Christmas cards or New Year's Day Cards, these examples will get you in the right direction.
Use these sample messages for holiday cards to your taste. Edit to fit the holiday and your population of employees or clients. Use the examples to inspire the perfect holiday business message.
- Season's Greetings from __________.
- We consider you our greatest gift of the holidays. Thanks!
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
- We hope you have a cheerful holiday season.
- Wishing you a happy healthy holiday season!
- Thanks for another great year!
- We are hoping this next year is a great year for you!
- Stay warm this holiday season!
- The holidays are a great time to say thanks to important people. We want to say thanks to you.
- Happy holidays and a wonderful New Year!
- Wishing you a festive holiday season and New Year!
- Stay warm and cozy this holiday season.
- Sending you cheerful holiday wishes.
- From our family to yours, happy holiday wishes!
1. Enjoying the holidays is at least one thing that is not in your job description, but we're adding it this year. Here's to enjoying the season. Happy Holidays!
2. Thanks for rescheduling your Christmas break to March so you could work this holiday season. Merry St. Patrick's Day!
3. Sorry to let you know this in this holiday card, but we're relocating to the North Pole, and we've outsourced your job to Santa's Elves. We got a tax break and the elves work for low pay and don't need benefits. Happy Holidays.
Wishes for Clients
- We appreciate your business and would like to wish you a wonderful Holiday Season!
- You are one of our celebrations during this Holiday Season.
- Here's to another great year for a great client.
- Christmas is a good time to think about all you have to be thankful for. You came to mind. Happy Holidays!
- We want you to know that we're always year for you whether it's the holidays or not.
Wishes for Employees
1. Wishing you and your family a great holiday season from the _________ family!
2. Happy Holidays from ______________.
3. You are what makes this company extraordinary. Wishing you an extraordinary holiday season.
Valentine's Day Wishes
If you have any natural business increase around St. Valentine's Day, then it might be a good idea to send out some cards or advertisements to your clients. Sending your cards early will give your customers enough time to come to you for goods and services related to the holiday. Here are some examples of what you could put in your Valentine's Day ad or card.
- "This Valentine's Day, you should know that someone loves you very much... Us! Come see us soon/Be our Valentine!"
- "Come fall in love with us all over again this Valentine's Day" (This is a good message for a restaurant or other service where this could have two meanings)
- "Valentine's Day gets us in the mood to love. Here's a little extra love from (Company Name)." (Insert a coupon)
Use these Halloween wishes to keep in touch as a business with your customers.
- Don't be scared to visit us. Happy Halloween!
- We are offering some sweet deals this Halloween. Come in for a treat!
- Awoooooo! Have a happy howl-0-ween!
- What did our customer say to the ghost? Our deals will make you scream!
- Don't visit a haunted house this Halloween. It's scary how great our Halloween deals are, and we're offering free admission.