Christian Baby Card Messages, Sayings, and Poems
Writing a Christian Message in a Baby Congratulations Card
Babies are little miracles. It may be appropriate to include an inspirational message when congratulating new or expecting parents. Writing something from a Christian perspective will make your message more meaningful if the parents share your beliefs.
Another idea is to use a Bible verse to communicate wisdom or say what you want in an elegant way. Below are many Bible verses that can accompany your Christian message. Let your words be a blessing to the parents of a child who God loves.
Christian Baby Congratulations Messages
Use one of these examples as-is, or expand upon it to make it more personal and unique.
- Congratulations! A miracle was performed through you!
- May you and your family be blessed! May the Lord give you guidance and wisdom for the decisions you make. May you be given the patience to endure the challenges you face. May you grow in your faith as your child grows!
- The Lord performs miracles every day, and your child is one of those miracles.
- May your child know the vast love of our heavenly Father through you.
- We are very happy that God chose to bless you with this new life!
- Only God knows the great plans He has for your baby. He already knows and loves your child.
- He who creates life has charged you with great responsibility as parents. May you continually seek His wisdom.
- We will be praying for you in this joyous time!
- There is no manual for raising a child, but your Bible is the closest thing you'll find.
- You have been chosen to be a great influence in your little one's life. Let God's love shine through you, so your child will know the love of Christ.
- We thank God for beautiful babies like your new little one!
- God was friends with your baby a long time ago, and He is preparing both child and parent for their roles.
- May your faith grow as your little one grows.
Bible Verses for Baby Congratulations Cards
Bible verses sometimes make a perfect greeting card message. You don't necessarily need to write any thing else, but writing something personal is a good compliment to a Bible verse.
- "Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him." —Psalm 127:3 NLT
- "I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart. . ." —Jeremiah 1:5 NLT
- "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." —James 1:17 ESV
- "You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb." —Psalm 139:13 NLT
- "I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." —1 Samuel 1:27 NIV
- "Every good and perfect gift is from above." —James 1:17 NIV
- “I sing for joy at the works of Your hands.” —Psalm 92:4
- "A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world." —John 16:21 NKJV
- "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." —Numbers 6:24-26 NIV
- "Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it." —Proverbs 22:6
- "Grandchildren are the crown of the aged, and the glory of children is their fathers." —Proverbs 17:6 ESV
Bible Verse Word Cloud
Religious Poems for New Parents
He Gave His Son
Big, small, and the unborn
The Lord loves everyone
He's a Father to all of us
Because He gave His Son
When You First Smiled
Ask God to grant you wisdom
Which He promises to give
He's been parenting a while
And He knows how to forgive
As Jesus knows you well
You'll get to know your child
You'll know the same feeling
He had when you first smiled
Original Sayings for Christian Baby Cards
These are some original sayings that can be written in a congratulations card for the parents of a new baby.
- Parenting is a wonderful, challenging blessing. God gives us the wisdom we need if we only ask.
- All babies are born with a loving father. He's a father who knew them even before they are born.
- We are all called to be children of God no matter our age or condition.
- Jesus loves us, our children, and our children's children. Every baby is a continuation of His legacy of love.
- We must all be born into this imperfect world, but we have a heavenly Father who cares about us.