Paula has been an online writer for over 10 years. Her work focuses on a wide variety of topics.
Birthday Messages and Ideas
This article focuses on birthday greetings and messages that would be fitting for a person that believes in God, is a Christian, or that may practice other theistic religions. There are many neat ideas for the person that wants to give an encouraging note to another on their birthday.
By no means are these ideas exclusive to those practicing belief in God, as they can be adapted or used in part to create your own unique idea for a birthday card. People I know of that aren't Christians enjoy receiving an encouraging note or card that might include the idea of God in it. I am a Christian and happen to believe that if not for God, none of us would be born. It seems almost the perfect time to mention God in a card, other than say sympathy cards or "get well" cards where you let the person know you will be praying for them. I hope you enjoy.
- Within our hearts, God has planted seeds of goodness that will bloom with the years. Praying that this birthday finds you growing in God's tender, loving care. Have a happy birthday!
A Birthday Prayer for You
- May the Lord make your special day the beginning of a year full of new and happy experiences.
- May God's presence the most cherished gift you could have throughout the coming year. Happy birthday.
- May your heart and mind know the joy of a day filled with the priceless treasures that can only come from God. Happy birthday.
- Birthday blessings. May your special day bring only the best of life your way, and may the year ahead be as special as today. May God richly bless you on your birthday.
- Just like the stars that dip and dance and twinkle in the night, you are a wonderful light in God's world. Happy birthday!
- May God continually bless you with Heaven's many blessings. I am praying that you have the most wonderful birthday. One that is filled with God's joy, sweetened with His love, and warmed by His presence in your life. Many blessings on your birthday.
- May your birthday be touched with His presence, and your heart be filled with His love and joy! Happy birthday.
- A birthday prayer for you: on this special day comes a prayer that God will continue to bless your life with His goodness and make both your day and year ahead joyous and prosperous in every way possible. Happy birthday to you.
- Why is this a special day to celebrate? Because God Himself made you, and it is your birthday! Have fun celebrating your wonderful day!
- Let us all celebrate the best birthday present ever. The presence of the Lord always! Wishing you a happy birthday.
- Today I am thankful because God has given me another gift that lasts the whole year long: YOU! happy birthday.
- Warmest thoughts of you on your special day. May God richly bless you with all the things that make your heart happy, and may your day be filled with joy.
- On your birthday, may your day be touched by God's presence in your life and filled with the kind of joy that only He can bring. Happy birthday!
- Many birthday blessings to you today. May the Lord bless your day with friends, laughter, fun, and sunny skies. Happy Birthday to you.
- On your special day, I wish you a birthday filled with the kind of joy and peace that comes from God.
- My birthday prayer for you is that your day be filled with many joys, love, and God's blessings. Happy birthday.
- Today, I am asking God to bless you with His very best birthday blessings!
- "This is the day with the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
Whether you are making your own paper card or E-card or just want to add something to an already purchased card, I hope you found something helpful here for you today.