Congratulations for a new job: Wishes, messages and quotes for a card or greeting
Congratulations for a new job – This post is a unique collection of new job wishes and congratulatory messages for cards, emails, SMSes, Facebook messages, tweets or messages from mobile apps. If your friend, family member or colleague has been offered a new position in a new company, search this post for ideas on what to write in a message to congratulate for a new job.
Congratulations for a new job: Inspirational quotes and messages
1) The secret to succeeding at a new job is to exceed and surpass the job description. All the best.
2) A new job is not a new beginning but it is a path to create a new ending. Congratulations.
3) A job is like a relationship. You breakup from your old employer with a heavy heart but start a new relationship with your new employer with new promises and new expectations. Here's hoping that you and your new employer will be a happy couple forever and breakup never.
4) A new job is an opportunity to build new roads for the future rather than fix roads of the past. Congratulations.
5) New jobs only come to those who show potential, promise and perfection. Congratulations for having all three.
6) A new job is like a blank book and you are the author. Congratulations.
7) Moving to a new job is like moving to a new home. It is painful but the rewards are worth all the efforts. Congratulations and all the best.
8) The unspoken secret to success is to master the art of delegating work and pretending to look busy. Congratulations on your new job.
9) A job is a contract in which an employer promises to pay and the employee promises to do what it takes to get paid. Good luck with your promises.
10) Getting a new job is easy. Being offered a new job is not. Congratulations on being headhunted.
11) A new job is like a girlfriend or boyfriend. It will breakup with you if you take it for granted. Wish you good luck.
12) From office politics to being the boss' pet, there can be many reasons for getting promoted. But there is only one reason for getting headhunted and that is sheer merit. Congratulations for being handpicked for your new job.
13) A new job is like a sponge. You can either let it soak up failures or you can squeeze every last drop of success from it.
14) Being employed is better than being unemployed but being employed for more money is even better. Congratulations for a job that pays more.
15) A new job is a recognition of previous work experience and past achievements. Congratulations.
Congratulations for a new job: Personal wishes
1) May your job take you to new heights, may you work with all your might and may you have a future bright. Congratulations for your new job.
2) Jobs come and go but smart employees like you shine through them all. Congratulations.
3) People like you who think out of the box, need jobs that are out of this world. Congratulations on being offered the top job.
4) You don't need your new job, your new job needs you. Congratulations to a deserving candidate.
5) In the midst of a new job, new colleagues, new boss and new experiences, don't forget your old friends. Congratulations.
6) Your new job is one more addition to the list of things that I envy you for. Congratulations.
7) You couldn't have found a better job and your company couldn't have found a better employee. What a perfect fit. Congratulations.
8) May you precede your colleagues, supersede your seniors and exceed all your company's expectations. Congratulations for your new job.
9) If your new job was a person, he would feel lucky to have you. Congratulations.
10) The more you earn for yourself, the more you can spend on friends like myself. Congratulations on your new job.
11) A star position in a star company requires a star employee like you. Congratulations for getting such a cool job.
12) Along with congratulations for your flattering new job, you deserve to know that you are good at everything you do. Well done mate.
13) Having worked with you, I know that your new employers are going to get much more than what they bargained for. Farewell to my dear colleague and wish you all the very best for your new job.
14) Thank god someone finally realized that terrific employees like you need a better pay. Congratulations.
15) Your previous employer's loss is your new employer's gain. Congrats for your new job.
16) Your new employer has no idea that his company has won a lottery by hiring you. Congratulations for your new job.
17) It's not just a new job, it's a new opportunity and a new start at life. Congratulations.
18) Change your job, change your boss, change your pay, change your way. But please don't change the way you are. Congratulations for your new job.
19) Don't let your new job be a new excuse for not visiting me. Congratulations.
20) As long as your new job allows you free weekends to spend time with me, I think you have bagged a good one. Congratulations.
21) May your new job bring make you a billionaire so that we can party at your expense. Congrats.
22) May no job in the world ever have the power to make you redundant. Congratulations for your new job. I am sure you will ace your new profile.
23) Your employers made a wise decision in picking you for the new job. Many congratulations to you.
24) I would give away anything in this world to get a job like yours. Congratulations on getting accepted for this awesome role.
25) It's no surprise that you got this new job. Whatever you touch becomes gold anyway. Congratulations.
26) Keep up the fire in your belly and I will be sending you congratulatory wishes every now and then. All the best for your new job.
27) A corner office plush and new, is so suited to you. Congrats dear.
28) Your job is to make sure you do a great job in your new job. Congratulations.
29) Doesn't your new job mean that you owe me a treat? Looking forward to it. Congratulations buddy.
30) This message is to congratulate you for your new job and thank you for being such a great inspiration for the rest of us.
31) A perfect job for the perfect employee. How perfect.
32) I hope your new boss is half as grumpy as your old one and your new colleagues are double the fun as your old ones. Have a good time in your new office.
33) You and your new job are simply made for each other. All the best.
34) Most of the credit for getting this job goes to you. But it would not have been possible without my best wishes. Heartiest congratulations and wish you the very best in your new role.
35) Opportunities like these come once in many lifetimes. You are lucky to land such a nice job in yours. Congratulations.