I've been an online writer for over eight years. I love writing about relationships, love, romance, and flirting.
This post is a unique collection of new job wishes and congratulatory messages for cards, emails, SMS, Facebook messages, tweets or messages from mobile apps. If your friend, family member or colleague has been offered a new position in a new company, search this post for ideas on what to write in a message to congratulate for a new job.
Inspirational Messages of Congratulations for a New Job
- The secret to succeeding at a new job is to exceed and surpass the job description. Here's wishing you all the best.
- A new job is not a new beginning, but it is a path to create a new ending. Congratulations!
- A new job is an opportunity to build new roads for the future rather than fix roads of the past. Congratulations!
- New jobs only come to those who show potential, promise and perfection. Congratulations on having all three.
- A new job is like a blank book, and you are the author. Congratulations!
- Moving to a new job is like moving to a new home. It is painful, but the rewards are worth all the effort. Congratulations—I wish you all the best!
- The unspoken secret to success is to master the art of delegating work and pretending to look busy. Congratulations on your new job.
- Getting a new job is easy. Being offered a new job is not. Congratulations on being headhunted.
- From office politics to being the boss' pet, there can be many reasons for getting promoted. But there is only one reason for getting headhunted, and that is sheer merit. Congratulations for being handpicked for your new job.
- A new job is like a sponge. You can either let it soak up failures or you can squeeze every last drop of success from it.
- Being employed is better than being unemployed, but being employed for more money is even better. Congratulations on getting a job that pays more.
- A new job is a recognition of previous work experience and past achievements. Congratulations!
Funny and Sweet Messages of Congratulations on a New Job
- The more you earn for yourself, the more you can spend on friends like myself. Congratulations on your new job.
- Your new job is one more addition to the list of things that I envy you for. Congratulations.
- Thank God someone finally realized that terrific employees like you need a better pay. Congratulations.
- Don't let your new job be a new excuse for not visiting me. Congratulations.
- May your new job bring make you a billionaire so that we can party at your expense. Congrats.
- As long as your new job allows you free weekends to spend time with me, I think you have bagged a good one. Congratulations.
- Doesn't your new job mean that you owe me a treat? Looking forward to it. Congratulations, buddy.
- A perfect job for the perfect employee. How perfect.
- I hope your new boss is half as grumpy as your old one and your new colleagues are double the fun as your old ones. Have a good time in your new office.
- Most of the credit for getting this job goes to you. But it would not have been possible without my best wishes. Heartiest congratulations and I wish you the very best in your new role.
- A job is like a relationship—you break up from your old employer with a heavy heart, but start a new relationship with your new employer with new promises and new expectations. Here's hoping that you and your new employer will be a happy couple forever and never break up.
- A new job is like a girlfriend or boyfriend. It will break up with you if you take it for granted. I wish you good luck.
Messages of Congratulations for a New Job From a Family Member
- I couldn’t be prouder of you. It’s such a joy to watch you follow your dreams! Congratulations!
- Everything you’ve worked for is becoming a reality. I’m so proud to be a member of your family.
- More money means more presents for your family. That’s just a reminder, but congratulations on the new job!
- We are all so happy for you as you embark on this new journey in your career. Congratulations!
- You couldn't have found a better job and your company couldn't have found a better employee. What a perfect fit. Congratulations!
- You have worked so hard and deserve everything that is coming to you. Congratulations on the new job!
Best Wishes for a New Job
- Jobs come and go, but smart employees like you shine through them all. Congratulations!
- People like you who think out of the box need jobs that are out of this world. Congratulations on being offered the top job.
- You don't need your new job, your new job needs you. Congratulations to a deserving candidate!
- In the midst of a new job, new colleagues, a new boss and new experiences, don't forget your old friends. Congratulations!
- May you precede your colleagues, supersede your seniors and exceed all your company's expectations. Congratulations on your new job.
- If your new job were a person, he would feel lucky to have you. Congratulations!
- A star position in a star company requires a star employee like you. Congratulations on getting such a cool job!
- Having worked with you, I know that your new employers are going to get much more than what they bargained for. Farewell to my dear colleague—I wish you all the very best for your new job.
- Your previous employer's loss is your new employer's gain. Congrats on your new job!
- Your new employer has no idea that his company has won the lottery by hiring you. Congratulations on your new job!
- It's not just a new job, it's a new opportunity and a new start at life. Congratulations!
- Your employers made a wise decision in picking you for the new job. Many congratulations to you!
- I would give away anything in this world to get a job like yours. Congratulations on getting accepted for this awesome role.
- It's no surprise that you got this new job. Whatever you touch becomes gold anyway. Congratulations!
- Keep up the fire in your belly and I will be sending you congratulatory wishes every now and then. Here's wishing you all the best for your new job.
- Your job is to make sure you do a great job at your new job. Congratulations!
- This message is to congratulate you on your new job and thank you for being such a great inspiration to the rest of us.
- You and your new job are simply made for each other. Here's wishing you all the best!
- Opportunities like these come once in many lifetimes. You are lucky to land such a nice job in yours. Congratulations!
Ismail Alamin on April 16, 2020:
Very nice. Now I am very happy.
MWA on August 13, 2019:
Very Nice Quotes.
andrew on December 11, 2018:
looks be a gud quotes
Subhasri sahoo on August 31, 2018:
JUDITH OKECH from NAIROBI - KENYA on February 27, 2013:
Very inspiring quotes.
Ruchira from United States on February 26, 2013:
Great and inspirational quotes.
torrilynn on February 25, 2013:
really nice suggestions that you have here
i like the variety of ideas that you have
so that there are a lot more for people to choose from
or even make themselves.