Pregnancy Congratulations: Messages, Wishes, and Poems for Cards
Congratulations for pregnancy should be conveyed through sweet messages, cute wishes and beautiful poems. This post is full of ideas for short poems, messages and wishes you can write on a pregnancy card. A tender congratulatory text message, email, SMS, tweet or Facebook post will also delight the pregnant mom and dad. Convey your best wishes and make the couple feel happy about becoming pregnant.
Congratulations for pregnancy: Short poems and rhymes
Writing short poems or simple rhymes are an awesome personal touch to a congratulatory card for a pregnant couple. Make your rhymes special by writing about a candid memory about your friendship with the mother or the father.
1) I still remember the smiles and cries
When I sent you wishes for your wedding
My my, I now realize how time flies
You are pregnant already
Here's a toast to the beautiful mother
And to her handsome hubby
May they be blessed with a cute baby like no other
Congratulations to you both
2) Pregnancy is a miracle
An experience too incredible
It is a nine month journey
Happy, sad and sometimes funny
Enjoy it to the maximum
Don't fret the weight gain on your tummy and bum
3) As you grow your family tree
And from two, you become three
As you gear up to become the best parents you can ever be
May you have a healthy and happy pregnancy
4) Get ready for a roller coaster ride with your pregnancy
One of the best moms in the world you are bound to be
You must be feeling magical from within
That's because one of life's best stages you are in
5) The stork is finally visiting
The excitement is uncontrollably growing
I too will be an uncle, I find difficulty in believing
But the reason why all this is happening
Is because you are carrying
6) Now that you are pregnant, will I see less and less of you?
I hope you don't forget me, with the arrival of your baby new
Even if that happens, I will be very happy
Because you will finally learn to change a baby's nappy
7) We have been friends for many years since childhood
There is only one thing that I want to confess in our relationship
You have always been the achiever, touch wood
The epic journey of pregnancy, as you begin this trip
I wish you happy moments and times ever better than good
Congratulating you, I am not going to skip
All the best to you, enjoy your motherhood
8) Don't get scared
By the mood swings and morning sickness
Enjoy the journey
Your pregnancy will be an experience priceless
9) As you begin to feel a new life breathing inside you
Get ready to welcome your baby new
For your little one to come, you must be desperately waiting
Congratulations to you for expecting
10) As your tummy grows wider
As you feel your clothes getting tighter
As you find it difficult to see your feet
Your heart will surely miss a beat
And when your baby is finally here
We will all be there in the hospital to cheer
Congratulations for your pregnancy
11) A new phase of life with lots of responsibility
Will be brought along with your pregnancy
Along with a tiny new member in the family
For whom nine months you will have to wait patiently
12) As you share this good news and wait for the day
As your little one is on the way
I will be with you until the day you are due
For your pregnancy, I wish many congratulations to you
13) Why doesn't anyone congratulate me
On your pregnancy
You may be due to become a mother
But there is a good thing another
An aunt, I too will become
Worthy of congratulations, you aren't the only one
14) You will now know what it is to give
What it is to sacrifice and selflessly live
You will understand the worth of a peaceful night
After your baby cries with all might
Now that you have become pregnant
The urge to see your newborn will be constant
15) All these years your heart beat for one
Now it will beat for two
For announcing your beautiful pregnancy
Congratulations to your husband and you
Congratulations for pregnancy: Messages, wishes and sayings
You can set yourself apart from all the other hundreds of people who will congratulate a pregnant couple with a boring text message containing the usual niceties. Go one step further and write your own peppy message to send your congratulations to the couple. You can make it funny by writing about a funny incident or just type out your emotions and make it the sweetest text message the couple have ever received.
1) Congratulations for the life growing inside your tummy, I bet you are going to be a fantastic mummy.
2) Getting pregnant is like getting a new job. The baby in your tummy is your new boss and your husband is your new secretary. Congratulations.
3) The bitter sweet pain that comes with pregnancy may last for the next few months. But the joy of carrying your newborn in your arms will last for a lifetime. Congratulations on getting pregnant.
4) A baby is a work of art, it is a piece of your mind and a slice of your heart. Congratulations for being pregnant.
5) Now that you are pregnant, I am sure that in about nine months, you will take back your words that your wedding day was the best day of your life. Congratulations.
6) One of the best parts of getting married is that you can look forward to have a baby, and one of the best parts of having a baby is that you can thank God for getting you married to the right person. Happy pregnancy.
7) By becoming pregnant, you celebrate the fact that you are a woman and you have the power to make the world go on. Congratulations for your pregnancy.
8) Life is so unfair. First I had to buy you a wedding gift and now I will soon need to buy you a gift on your baby shower. When will you ever give me some? Congratulations for your pregnancy.
9) Welcome aboard. Please fasten your seat belts as you are about to take off a breathtaking journey over the next nine months of your life. Congratulations for being pregnant.
10) Born in lots of luck your baby will be, to get parents like you and an aunt like me. Congratulations on your pregnancy.
11) Congratulations for getting pregnant, may your new baby bring you happiness which is abundant.
12) Finally you can put your worries and frantic pregnancy tests to complete rest. Congratulations for becoming pregnant.
13) Since your wedding, this is the next best news you have given me. Congratulations for your pregnancy.
14) Excitement is getting the better of me, on hearing news about your pregnancy. Congratulations.
15) As you have now become pregnant, warn your man of the womanly mood swings that will be quite rampant. Congratulations.
16) You are going to be the one of the best mummy and daddy-to-be, congratulations on your pregnancy.
17) A new phase of your life is about to start, enjoy every second of it with all your heart. Congratulations on getting pregnant.
18) The next nine months of your life will be a tipsy cocktail of morning nausea, excitement, boredom, anxiety, pain, sleeplessness, anticipation and eventual triumph. Congratulations for becoming pregnant.
19) Your pregnancy will bring exciting new challenges in your life. Now you have to be an awesome mother, not just a great wife. Congratulations for announcing your pregnancy.
20) I am glad that having a baby or not, is not a topic that over which you and your husband fought. Congratulations to the beautiful mother-to-be on her pregnancy.
21) In the next nine months you will experience a miracle, whether you have a baby boy or girl. Congratulations.
22) Having a baby is the gift of God, it is one of the best blessings given by the Lord. Congratulations.
23) These nine months will seem like the longest nine months of your life. But once your baby will be born, time will fly and before you realize it will be time to wish your toddler Happy 1st Birthday. Cheers to the wonderful topsy turvy rollercoaster of pregnancy and motherhood that you are about to embark upon.
24) For everything thing that you now attempt to do, you won't be thinking for one person but for two. Congrats for your pregnancy.
25) You are about to hop aboard life's best roller coaster ride ever. Congratulations for getting pregnant.