I love writing about relationships, love, romance, and flirting. I hope you find the advice in my articles useful.
Congratulations to an expecting couple should be conveyed through sweet messages, cute wishes, and beautiful poems. This article will inspire you with ideas for short poems, messages, and congratulatory wishes to write in a pregnancy card. A tender congratulatory text message, email, SMS, tweet, or Facebook post would also delight the pregnant couple. Read on to find inspirational ways to convey your best wishes and make the couple feel ecstatic about their pregnancy.
Congratulations on Pregnancy: Short Poems and Rhymes
Writing short poems or simple rhymes is an awesome personal touch to a congratulatory card for a pregnant couple. Make your rhymes special by writing about a candid memory of your friendship with the mother or the father.
- Here's a toast to the beautiful mother
And to her handsome hubby
May they be blessed with a cute baby like no other
Congratulations to you both
- Pregnancy is a miracle
An experience too incredible
It is a nine-month journey
Happy, sad, and sometimes funny
Enjoy it to the maximum
Don't fret the weight gain on your tummy and bum
- As you grow your family tree
And from two, you become three
As you gear up to become the best parents you can ever be
May you have a healthy and happy pregnancy
- Get ready for a roller coaster ride with your pregnancy
One of the best moms in the world, you are bound to be
You must be feeling magical from within
That's because one of life's best stages you are in
- The stork is finally visiting
The excitement is uncontrollably growing
I, too, will be an uncle, I find difficulty in believing
But the reason why all this is happening
Is because you are carrying
- Now that you are pregnant, will I see less and less of you?
I hope you don't forget me, with the arrival of your baby new
Even if that happens, I will be very happy
Because you will finally learn how to change a baby's nappy
- As you begin to feel a new life breathing inside you
Get ready to welcome your baby new
For your little one to come, you must be desperately waiting
Congratulations to you for expecting
- As your tummy grows wider
As you feel your clothes getting tighter
As you find it difficult to see your feet
Your heart will surely miss a beat
And when your baby is finally here
We will all be there in the hospital to cheer
Congratulations on your pregnancy
- A new phase of life with lots of responsibility
Will be brought along with your pregnancy
Along with a tiny new member in the family
For whom nine months you will have to wait patiently
- As you share this good news and wait for the day
As your little one is on the way
I will be with you until the day you are due
For your pregnancy, I wish many congratulations to you
- Why doesn't anyone congratulate me
On your pregnancy
You may be due to become a mother
But there is a good thing another
An aunt, I, too will become
Worthy of congratulations, you aren't the only one
- You will now know what it is to give
What it is to sacrifice and selflessly live
You will understand the worth of a peaceful night
After your baby cries with all their might
- All these years your heart beat for one
Now it will beat for two
For announcing your beautiful pregnancy
Congratulations to your husband and you
Funny and Cute Congratulatory Pregnancy Messages, Wishes, and Sayings
You can set yourself apart from all the others congratulating a pregnant couple with a boring text message containing the usual niceties. Go one step further and write your own peppy message to send your congratulations to the couple. You can make it funny by writing about a funny incident or just type out your emotions and make it the sweetest text message the couple has ever received.
- Congratulations on the life growing inside your tummy—I bet you are going to be a fantastic mummy!
- Getting pregnant is like getting a new job—the baby in your tummy is your new boss, and your husband is your new secretary. Congratulations!
- The bittersweet pain that comes with pregnancy may last for the next few months, but the joy of carrying your newborn in your arms will last for a lifetime. Congratulations on getting pregnant!
- A baby is a work of art; it is a piece of your mind, and a slice of your heart. Congratulations on being pregnant!
- Now that you are pregnant, I am sure that in about nine months you will take back your words that your wedding day was the best day of your life. Congratulations!
- One of the best parts of getting married is that you can look forward to having a baby, and one of the best parts of having a baby is that you can thank God for marrying you to the right person. Have a happy pregnancy!
- By becoming pregnant, you celebrate the fact that you are a woman, and you have the power to make the world go on. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
- Life is so unfair. First, I had to buy you a wedding gift, and now I will soon need to buy you a gift for your baby shower. When will you ever give me some? Congratulations on your pregnancy!
- Welcome aboard. Please fasten your seatbelts, as you are about to take off on a breathtaking journey over the next nine months of your life. Congratulations on being pregnant!
- Born in lots of luck your baby will be, to get parents like you and an aunt like me. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
- Congratulations on getting pregnant, may your new baby bring you abundant happiness.
- Finally, you can put your worries and frantic pregnancy tests to rest. Congratulations on becoming pregnant!
- Since your wedding, this is the next best news you have given me. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
- Excitement got the better of me when I heard the news about your pregnancy. Congratulations!
- As you have now become pregnant, warn your man of the oncoming rampant womanly mood swings. Congratulations!
- You are going to be some of the best parents—congratulations on your pregnancy!
- A new phase of your life is about to start—enjoy every second of it with all your heart. Congratulations on getting pregnant!
- The next nine months of your life will be a crazy cocktail of morning nausea, excitement, boredom, anxiety, pain, sleeplessness, anticipation, and eventual triumph. Congratulations on becoming pregnant!
- Your pregnancy will bring about exciting new challenges in your life. Now you have to be an awesome mother, not just a great wife. Congratulations on announcing your pregnancy!
- I'm glad that having a baby is not a topic over which you and your husband fought. Congratulations to the beautiful mother-to-be on her pregnancy!
- In the next nine months, you will experience a miracle, whether you have a baby boy or girl. Congratulations!
- Having a baby is a gift from God; it is one of the best blessings given by the Lord. Congratulations!
- These nine months will seem like the longest nine months of your life. But once your baby is born, time will fly, and before you realize it, it'll be time to wish your toddler a happy first birthday. Cheers to the wonderful topsy-turvy rollercoaster of pregnancy and motherhood that you are about to embark upon!
- For everything thing that you now attempt to do, you won't be thinking for one person but for two. Congrats on your pregnancy!
- You are about to hop aboard life's best roller coaster ride ever. Congratulations on getting pregnant!
Messages of Congratulations for a Baby Shower Card
- Congratulations to the mom-to-be! I’m so excited for you.
- Congrats on your pregnancy! You’re going to be an amazing mother.
- Enjoy this amazing adventure in your life. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
- Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy!
- We are so excited to meet your little one when they come out. Congratulations!
- I know you’ll love being pregnant. Congratulations on this wonderful miracle!
- There’s no greater joy than being a parent. Congratulations!
- Congratulations to the happy new parents! You’re in for a wild ride.
- I’m so happy to hear the news! Congratulations on becoming a new mom.
- I always knew you’d be good parents. May your life ahead be filled with love and joy.
- Congratulations on this wonderful gift! Your wonderful family is growing.
- Bringing a life into this world is no easy feat, but I know you’re going to be amazing parents.
- We are so excited to meet your new baby! Have a magical pregnancy.
- I can’t wait to meet the newest member of your family and make a lifetime of memories together.
- Wishing all the best to you and your growing family. Congrats!
- I can’t wait to shower your new baby with love and affection.
- Parenthood is a transition, but I know you’ll be great!
- Wishing you a safe delivery. Congratulations!
- May this special time be filled with love and joy. Congrats!
- Being a parent is the greatest gift one can ask for. Congratulations!
- A small amount of discomfort and pain is worth the lifetime of joy that is parenthood. Congratulations!
Pregnancy Wishes for a Baby Boy
- We hope you have your dad’s smile, precious boy! Congratulations to mom and dad!
- Congratulations on the new little man in your life! We can’t wait to meet him!
- We can’t wait to watch the little guy grow up. Congrats, new parents!
- I can’t wait to meet your new precious baby boy. Congratulations!
Pregnancy Wishes for a Baby Girl
- Sugar, spice, and everything nice—we can’t wait to meet your precious baby girl!
- I can’t wait to meet the little princess herself. Congratulations!
- You will make such great parents. We can’t wait to meet your new baby girl.
- Best wishes to your family for a strong and beautiful girl. We all know you’ll be amazing parents!
- Your daughter will be amazing and beautiful, just like her mom!
© 2013 princesswithapen
Devika Primić from Dubrovnik, Croatia on April 05, 2013:
Awesome words here and a helpful hub to any concerned