Get Well Soon Messages: Cheer Up a Sick Friend, Partner, or Coworker
Are you looking for things to write on a get well soon card? This post is a comprehensive and original collection of get well soon messages for your friends, classmates, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, mom and dad – for anyone and everyone. Take down some ideas and write your own! You will be surprised how much difference a little bit of care and concern can make! Go ahead: pamper your sick loved one and wish him or her a speedy recovery!
1) I was at the mall, shopping for a "get well soon" card but I couldn't find any that conveyed how much I miss you every day. I order you to get well soon so we can hang out again.
2) Sarah asked Jim out. Josh kissed Leanne. Bruce and Kim broke up. Oh, there's so much going on, I wish you were here in class. Get well soon, bestie. xoxo
3) Do you know there is a bright side to being bedridden for a while? You get breakfast in bed, you can be a couch potato, and you can just sit back and relax while everyone around you cares for you 24/7. Enjoy it while you can! Get well soon buddy.
4) We know you have gone through a lot of suffering and pain lately. This might just be the storm before the calm when everything is back to normal. Get well soon!
5) I'll bring you some nice hot chicken soup every evening until you feel better. Hey, what are friends for!
6) There's not much you can do while confined to your bed, so I got you some of your favorite movies and TV shows. Who knew being sick was so much fun? Wishing you a speedy recovery.
7) Yesterday, we all went out for a movie, then for dinner, and later headed out for a big night out in the town. We had lots of fun and it's a pity you couldn't be there. Ok, I'm only kidding. We cancelled all our plans just because you weren't there with us. Dear friend, we wish you a very quick recovery and hope that you are by our side very soon.
8) Being sick gives you the right to be grumpy, demanding, annoying, and lazy all day long. What more could you ask for? Too bad it's all going to end soon. Wish you a very healthy and fast recovery.
9) I was heartbroken to find out about your illness. I truly hope, pray, and wish that you get well soon and that you are back to your bright and bubbly self in no time.
10) I know you've been going through a rough patch lately, but I hope that the chocolates and movies that I have got will help you pass your time in bed. Get well soon.
11) I wish we were a couple so I could live with you and look after you day and night, you poor thing. I hope you feel better real soon!
12) Friends are supposed to stand by each other no matter what. Sorry, I'm not going to hang around to catch you germs. To fill the void, I've sent you this "Get Well Soon" card along with a lovely gift hamper. Hope you like it!
13) Today I've realized how handicapped I am without you. You're sick, and I don't have anyone to talk to or hang out with. I hope you get well real soon! xoxo
14) Think of all the fun times we've had. Think of all the crazy things we've done together. That should make you smile, if even only for a while. I'm sorry to hear about your illness, but I want you to know that I'm your 24/7 buddy who will be by your side all the way until you feel better. Get well soon!
15) I'm thinking of you, every moment, every day. Get well soon.
16) You don't realize the importance of a person in your life until you don't have them. That's exactly how I feel about you today. Your illness keeps you away from me, which I don't like. So get well soon buddy, there's lots of catching up to do!
17) Morning, afternoon, evening or night - call me whenever you feel like having a chat. I'll be waiting! Get well soon.
18) I don't blame the germs - you are a fun person to hang out with!
19) I've known you for many years now. So stop faking it and get out of bed so we can go watch a movie together.
20) You are my best friend, my workout buddy, my gossip monger, and my pillar of support all in one. Now that you've fallen sick, I'm lost without you. I should've had more than one best friend, don't you think? Get well soon and come back in my life ASAP!
1) The office feels empty without you. Come back soon, we miss you! Hope you feel better.
2) Our thoughts are with you and your family. We wish you good health and hope to have you back soon.
3) There were a lot of sad faces in the office when we learnt about your illness. We can't wait for you to come back so we can give you a massive 'welcome back' party. Get well soon, cheers!
4) When was the last time you took a break from work? It's been ages and I know you have been running around like crazy. Your body desperately needed some rest and this may turn out to be the break you just needed. Get well soon, I miss you at work!
5) With you gone, the sunshine seems to have disappeared and the office seems gloomy. Come back soon and bring the spark back into our work lives. Get well soon.
6) There's a rumor around here that you have reported sick while vacationing in Hawaii. Vacation or not, we all hope you get well soon.
7) It's funny, but I feel lonely without your company in the office. Get well soon, partner.
8) I heard that you are sick and bedridden. Would you want me to get you a company laptop so you can work from home? Haha, just kidding. Hope you are back with a bang very soon.
9) Get well soon, we need you to get things done around here!
10) Work life is dull because my favorite employee is out of action. I hope we can have your colorful personality back on the office floor very soon. Feel better!
11) I'm lost, clueless and I desperately need your help. Can I at least call you to ask you for advice on the new project? I'm only joking. Rest well and don't worry about work, everything is under control. Hope to see you up and about soon.
12) Your magnetic personality is dearly missed in the office. Everyone says "Hi" and wishes you a quick recovery. Get well soon, boss.
13) How are we supposed to achieve KPIs without our star salesperson? We need you to come back and crack some deals on the floor, so feel better soon!
14) It's just not the same without you. The boss is unhappy and so are we. Come back soon buddy, we miss you.
15) Your 2nd family eagerly awaits your return. We wish you good health and a speedy recovery.
16) Why did you have to fall sick at the busiest time of the year? Just joking pal! Don't worry about work, everything's covered. Hope you feel better and enjoy the chocolates that we've sent to you.
17) Get well soon, there's lots of work to be done.
18) We want to let you know that you are more than a work colleague to us. You are a part of this family and as you go through this turbulent period our thoughts are with you and we wish that you get well soon.
19) Everyone at the office chipped in and got a gift for you. We can't wait for you to come and open it. Hope you like it! Get well soon.
20) Everyone at the office misses you. Even the cleaners were asking about you. We're sorry to hear about your illness and our prayers are with you and your family. Knowing the fighter that you are, we are sure that you will be back in great spirits in no time. Get well soon!
For Mom and Dad
1) You've been getting up early to fix us brekky, dropping us off at school, and then running around to get things done for us. Now it is your time to relax and let us look after you! Get well soon mom, we love you.
2) Look at the bright side, you get a week off from work. We can finally spend some quality time together! We all wish you a quick recovery.
3) Now that you have fallen sick, it's my time to fuss over you and make you feel like a baby. Enjoy it while you can mommy and get well soon.
4) Mom, it amazes me how cheerful you can be even when you are sick. You are officially the best mother in the whole world. Get well soon mommy!
5) Sickness will come and go, but we want you to know that we are there with you ever step of the way. We love you, Dad. Get well soon.
6) I wonder which bacteria or virus managed to get into the coolest dad in the world. They must be something, haha! Get well soon.
7) I promise to take such good care of you that you'll be able to run a marathon next week if you wanted to. Get well soon, dear dad.
8) I finally get a chance to return all your love and concern that you've shown me through the year. Maybe that's why you fell sick in the first place. Get well soon, mommy.
9) Falling sick is God's way of telling us humans that we need to take a break. You need a small vacation mum. Get well soon.
10) If you've fallen sick to make me realize that I've been bad, I promise I'll never harass you again. I've never been so worried in my life mum. Get well soon.
11) I don't have a magic wand to make all your pain go away. But I do have oodles of love to give you a healing touch. I hope you're up and kicking very soon. Be better.
12) I'm here to make you laugh until your tummy hurts because, as they say, laughter is the best medicine. I'll do anything to make you better. Get well soon.
13) In my prayers, I asked God "Why does the most loving person in the world fall sick?" and he answered "So that you can show some love and concern to them. They deserve it, don't they?" Be ready to be treated like a queen, ma. You deserve all the care in the world.
14) The hospital is lucky to have a cheerful patient like you. But we need you more! So get well soon mommy.
15) Nothing in my life is as important and as precious as your health and well-being. Dad, I just want you to know that I love you, and there is nothing in the whole world that means more to me than you.
16) I thought you were all punctual and organized. Then how come you're taking so long to get well? I want you back as fit as a fiddle, dad.
17) I can't believe I won't be listening to you yelling at me for the whole of next week. Haha, I'm only joking mum, I really want you back in good health.
18) I've always taken inspiration from your strength during trying times like these, mom. You are my superstar! Get well soon.
19) I may not say it out loud every day, but I want you to know, mom, that I love you, and you mean the world to me. Your sickness has given me a chance to show you the same TLC that you've been showering upon me since I was a little child. Too bad it won't last long because I know you will feel better very soon!
20) Whoever knew we would be switching roles so soon? Now I can be a doting mommy, and you can be an annoying child. Now, smile, because it is time to take your medicines. Hope you feel better.
For Girlfriends, Boyfriend, Husband or Wife
1) You may be the one who is sick, but I am the one with a heavy heart. I hope you feel better, honey. I love you!
2) Sweetheart, sickness can put you down for a few days, but it can't take your beauty away from you. Get well soon, beautiful.
3) You have to admit, you look so cute tucked into that blanket. You look like an adorable little puppy when you are sick. Too bad it won't last long. Get well soon!
4) I just want to say that I love you and am here by your side now and always. So, be ready to be pampered and looked after like a king while you are sick. But don't get used to it! Get well soon dear.
5) There is nothing more frustrating than not being able to steal a tender kiss or lay in your arms for hours together. I want to cuddle! Kick those germs out of your body. I love you baby and I hope to be back in your arms very soon.
6) I put together an album of all our pictures, just to make you smile and feel better. Get well soon darling.
7) Oh you poor baby, I wish I could magically take all your germs and fall sick myself to make you feel better. Get well soon.
8) The doctor said 'No kissing and no touching until you are better' Get well soon honey, I can't wait to kiss you again!
9) Here's a get well soon card that has got nothing on it except I Miss You and a big smiley. The smiley is to remind you how beautiful your smile is, even when you're sick. Feel better.
10) I hate to see you sick but I love to care for you and pamper you. I love you, darling. Get well soon.
11) Tell your illness to get ready to leave because I am arriving to plant curing kisses on your lips. Get well soon love.
12) Your illness has made me realize your value even more. I miss you so much during my grocery shopping trips. Be better soon darling.
13) The only reason I want you to get better is so that I can have some company while cooking. Jokes aside, I want you to be up and again as soon as you can. Get well soon dear.
14) What happens when a car is out of gas? That's what's happened to me without you around. Bid the bed goodbye and get back on your feet fast. Love you, darling. Get well asap.
15) I hope that my wishes, love and kisses help kill all those bacteria and viruses that are causing havoc in your body right now. I need you to up, fit, and fighting like always!
16) For once I can yell and officially tell you to get out – of the bed, that is! Get well soon my love.
17) Let my hands heal you through their warmth, let my voice heal you through its melody and let my heart heal you through the feelings of love. Get well soon honey.
18) You've just got to hang in there for a few more days before you get well. I'm here by your side every single moment to help you get better. I love you, darling. Get well soon.
19) The only upside to you falling ill is that you don't have to go to the office and can do some chores around the house for a change. Haha! I hope you get well soon dear hubby.
20) They say that love is the best healer. I'm here to shower all the love in the world on you. You'll be back on your feet in no time darling. I love you.