Wishes and Sayings to Write in a High School Graduation Card
What to Write in a High School Graduation Card
Are you looking for what to write in a high school graduation wishes greeting card? This article has an original collection of graduation wishes, messages, quotes and sayings for your loved one that graduated from college or high school. Get your card ideas from the list below and write your own unique message to fit the graduate you love. It's important to show affection for graduates by wishing them many more successes in the future endeavors.
You can send or share some of these short ‘high school graduation quotes’ or ‘college graduation messages’ via text/SMS, email, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google plus, Instagram or any of the social networking sites and congratulate them on their achievement .
Examples of Card Messages for Graduates
- You have achieved a great milestone today. Here’s wishing you many more successes in the future. Good luck and congratulations!
- Congratulations on your great success! Now that you've graduated, it's time to celebrate!
- Today is a perfect day to let you know that you are a great achiever. You’re a shining example to many others. Thanks for making me proud. Never give up on your dreams. Congrats on your great victory!
- You made it. Now everything gets even more fun, and it’s time to live your life your way. Congratulations on your great achievement!
- You have achieved another milestone today. Lots of love and best wishes for you on your graduation. Congrats!
- I heartedly congratulate you on your success. May God opens new stage of opportunities and strength for you! I’m proud of your achievement.
- Accept from me, my affectionate greetings and felicitations on this special day. I wish you a joyous and blissful future. Congratulations on your brilliant success and achievement!
- As you graduate from high school today, I wish to add my voice in appreciating God for His love, compassion and grace in your life. Well done, graduate!
- This is a great accomplishment and accolade. May God order your steps further into greater glory! Wishing you the best and many more successes in the future.
- Dear graduate, your achievement is worth celebrating. Congratulations and I wish you all the best in the future endeavors.
- Dear graduate, your success today is the result of your hard work and dedicated efforts. I wish you many more successes in life.
- Your dedicated efforts and sleepless nights finally paid off for you. Dear graduate, congratulations on the milestone achieved!
- You are a success today because you worked for it. Never relent on your efforts so that you can achieve further goals in life. Congratulations graduate!
- This graduation is the result of your efforts for excellence. I wish you best of luck for a future full of many great achievements and accolades. Keep up the good work. Congrats!
- Are you prepared to step into the labor market? Relax graduate, your success today shows that you are fully prepared to face future challenges. Wishing you many more successes. Congrats!
- Your interest in excellence has endeared you into many hearts today. I wish you the best of luck and a successful future. Thanks for making me proud. Congratulations graduate!
- Let me use this opportunity to commend your outstanding performance. I wish you the best of luck and many more successes in the future. Congrats my dear graduate!
- Your achievement today is remarkable. May all your dreams and wishes come true! Good luck and congratulations graduate!
- Dear graduate, congratulations on your inspirational achievement. Best wishes for you on this special day!
- You have been lifted from strength to strength, from grace to grace and from achievement to achievement. Congratulations for being among the graduates!
- Your success is well deserved. Congrats!
- Yours has been a remarkable life and career, an inspiring story of vision and grace written through hard work. Congratulations on your great achievement!
- Congratulations on your brilliant success and achievement. Keep up the good work and many more great accomplishments will keep coming your way.
- As you graduate from high school today, I wish you a successful future. Congratulations for your great achievement!
- I whole-heartedly congratulate you on your achievement and wish you a joyous and rewarding future. Congratulations graduate!
- Dear graduate, your graduation today shows how determined you were to achieve excellence. Wishing you the best of luck in the future.
- As you mark another milestone in life, I wish you best of luck in the future endeavors. Congrats!
- I’m glad you finally did it. Congratulations on your graduation!
- I’m glad you graduated from high school with flying colors. Here’s wishing you many more great achievements in the future. Congrats!
- Now that you have graduated from high school, please do not relent on your efforts. Keep working hard and all good things will keep coming your way. Congratulations!
- Now that you've graduated, keep up the good work and continue to strive for excellence. Congrats!
Good Quotes for Someone Who Is Graduating
- “The golden opportunity you are seeking is within yourself.” - Mary Engelbreit
- “The man who graduates today and stops learning tomorrow is uneducated the day after.” – Newton D. Baker
- “Set out each day believing in your dreams. Know without a doubt that you were made for great things.” - Josh Hinds
- “Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable…Every step towards the goal…requires sacrifice, suffering and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.” – Martin Luther King Jnr.
- “Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated; you can't cross a chasm in two small jumps.” - David Lloyd George
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” - Beverly Sills
- “Learning is not attained by chance. It must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.” - Abigail Adams
- “Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” - Albert Einstein