Sarah is a certified Hatha, Vinyasa, & Kundalini yoga teacher. She is an artist who believes in the importance of living a creative life.
Crafting the Perfect Message
We all have those moments when we just don't know how to put our thoughts onto paper. Perhaps we wish to show our gratitude to someone in a thank you note but just can't seem to get the right words in the right order. Or maybe we want to write a little more than "Happy Birthday, Sue!" in a best friend's birthday card. Whatever your personal intention, these templates are easy to use and can be altered to fit any occasion. Some are casual, while others are more personal. You can custom-tailor these messages for any recipient or occasion by adding a personal detail or two. Feel free to use these templates as-is or as a jumping-off point to help you create your own unique message. Happy writing!
Short Happy Birthday Messages
- Wishing you another year filled with moments as special as you.
- Happy birthday to the one who always knows how to make me smile.
- Safe travels on your next solar orbit.
- Thank you for giving me a reason to eat cake today!
- May your wishes come true today and every day.
- It's been a rough road between us, but I'm still glad you were born.
- Cheers to another year full of adventures!
- It’s time to celebrate you!
- May this year be as amazing as you are.
- May your piece of cake be large and your troubles be small.
Long Happy Birthday Messages
- One again, you have traveled around the sun on this place we call Earth. The trip may not have been easy, but it sure has been fun! May your next journey be filled with more weird, crazy, magical, and fun adventures (that I hope to be a part of).
- It is an honor to celebrate this special day with you. May this year bring you as much kindness as you have freely given to others. You deserve all the best and more.
- I can't believe another year has gone by. Your growth and grace continues to amaze me every day. It is a blessing to have you in my life. May this year bring you all the happiness in the world.
- It's time to celebrate you! Cheers to the one who naturally lights up a room with their glowing heart. May your day be filled with more joy than you could ever know and more.
- With each year that passes, you become more radiant and remarkable. It has been a joy watching you change and grow into the person you are today. May this year be as special as you are.
- Every day, you amaze me with your positive energy and creative spirit. I can’t wait to see what great things you will accomplish and create this year.
- I am so proud of the person you have become. I see so many beautiful things in you, and I hope you see them for yourself, too!
Thank You Messages
- Thank you for all that you have done for me today and everyday. You are a true blessing in the lives of all who know you.
- I am truly grateful for all that you have done for me. Your kindness ripples and extends outward reaching far beyond what you could ever imagine.
- May the kindness you have shown me return back to you ten-thousandfold.
- Thank you for being you.
- You have done more than anyone else ever would. It is such a blessing to have you in my life.
- There is strength in kindness, and you are the kindest person I know.
- No words can describe the deep gratitude in my heart.
- You have a special gift for knowing just what to do. Thank you for sharing this gift with me.
- I couldn’t have done this without you. Thank you for being there every step of the way.
- No one deserves this special moment as much as you. Time to celebrate!
- May you enjoy all the magic and wonder of this moment.
- It is a great honor to see this day finally arrive.
- Great things come to those who put in great effort. I'm so proud of you and your achievement.
- So happy to see the happiness you always give others return back to you.
- May you enjoy every moment of this wondrous occasion.
- It is amazing to see how far you have come since the beginning of this journey. You never gave up, and now, victory is yours!
- I always knew you could do it, and it is a great joy to see you where you are now.
Words for Tough Times and Perseverance
- The road has been rough and wrought with ups and downs, and yet, you have managed to persevere with such grace. I am so proud of you.
- Times are tough but so are you.
- Keep your head up—you got this!
- I am always here for you if ever you need a friend to talk to or a shoulder to cry on.
- It's okay not to be okay. Be kind to yourself.
- Sometimes, we are faced with challenges so that we can see for ourselves how strong we truly are.
- You have always been there for me. Please know that I will always be there for you.
- The path may not be easy, but it will be worth it. Keep putting one foot in front of the other.
- When if feels like you are walking alone in a dark forest, keep walking. The day you emerge into the light will be your greatest victory.
- It takes great courage to go through what life has presented you with. You are the strongest person I know.
- Through your toughest moments, I am always cheering for you.
Liza from USA on January 09, 2020:
You're welcome :)
Sarah O'Brien (author) from Pennsylvania on January 08, 2020:
I’m so glad you enjoyed the messages! Thank you very much for your positive feedback, it is greatly appreciated.
Liza from USA on January 08, 2020:
You have given pleasant, kind, sweet, and warming greeting card messages here. I love everything about it. Thank you for sharing them. Have a lovely day :)