Happy Birthday Wishes for Pastors, Priests, or Ministers
What to Write in a Christian Birthday Card
Need to send Christian birthday messages, wishes, and greetings to a pastor, Catholic/parish priest, or minister and finding it difficult to figure out what to write or say? Here are examples of good things to write in a card or note for spiritual leaders on their birthday.
Show love and encourage them with some of these religious birthday messages which you can pair with some inspirational quotes from the bible. You can send or share some of the short messages via mobile phone text messaging (SMS), email, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, or any of the social networking sites they might use.
General Birthday Wishes
Below, you will find some common birthday wishes. These are generally helpful especially if you want to make your message short, and for phone text messaging (SMS).
1. I wish you many happy returns.
2. I wish you many happy returns of the day.
3. May we celebrate many more birthdays with you!
4. I wish you many more years in good health.
5. Here’s wishing you many more years of success.
6. I wish you good health, happiness and long life.
7. I wish you happiness, long life and prosperity.
8. May God grant all your wishes as you celebrate your birthday!
9. May God be your guide and always keep you happy.
10. As you celebrate today, may God shower you with grace and more blessings!
11. Pastor, we wish you good health and many more birthdays to come.
12. Here’s wishing you many more happy returns of the day.
13. I wish you many more happy years.
14. May God give you the desire of your heart!
15. May God’s grace strengthen you as you mark your birthday!
16. As you add another year today, may the good Lord increases you in wisdom.
17. I wish you many happy moments in life.
18. May God bless and keep you always!
19. I wish you all the best and many birthdays to come.
20. I wish you all the best of birthdays. Enjoy your day!
What is a perfect gift for pastor's birthday?
Sample Birthday Card Messages for Spiritual Leaders
Below, you will find some ideas on what to write or say to pastors, priests, or ministers on their birthday. Use these to inspire your card or note's wording:
1. We thank God for giving you knowledge and wisdom of understanding. Your sermons are so touching and have inspired many us in the church to always strive hard to do the will of God no matter how little. Sir, as you mark your [insert year] birthday, we wish you good health, happiness, and lots of beautiful things in this world and hereafter.
2. Thank you for your concern over our spiritual life. You are an exemplary and visionary church leader who has dedicated his life towards planting churches all over the world, and winning more souls into the kingdom of God. Your messages are always supported with good bible quotations, and are clear and understandable enough to the congregation. As you celebrate your special day, may the Lord shower you with more grace and blessings!
3. As you attain the age of [insert age], may God continue to increase you in knowledge and wisdom. And may He grant you good health and strength to deliver His words to the people till your last breath. Have a memorable birthday!
4. We pray the good Lord continue to give you victory over your enemies. They shall never succeed in their plot to lure you away from the path of life that you have chosen. And the whole congregation will continue to follow the light you have shown to us and made us to believe in. You are a blessing not only to us but to the coming generations. Have a great and wonderful birthday!
5. May the Lord’s blessings continue to be with you and your family, and may His words continue to move you from strength to strength. I wish you all the best and many more birthdays to come.
Rejoice today and be glad for God's mercy upon your life.
6. Your messages have touched millions of lives. It has penetrated every nook and cranny of the city. We pray God continue to be your guide, and may He give you the strength to win more souls to His kingdom. Happy birthday!
7. As you clock [insert age] today, may God’s blessings, glory, and grace be upon you and your family. Happy birthday to my friend, life coach, and pastor!
8. Thank you for letting us know that there is no need gaining this world and then losing the hereafter. Some of us are old and had thought we could never be among the righteous men, but through your words, you made us believe that it is never too late to repent and start living a good life. Now that we have accepted the light of God into our lives, we can boldly tell you today that we are now living a righteous and happy life again. Today, we join well-wishers to wish you good health and more years of success to celebrate. Happy birthday!
9. On the occasion of your birthday, I wish you many more happy returns of the day. And may God’s love and peace be with you always.
10. I have sincerely committed my way to the Lord. Thank you for allowing the will of God to come to past in my life. Your inspirational messages are doing wonders in my life. I can now live life again without fear just because I know there is none except God that is able to do all things. Happy birthday!
11. You are my friend, father, mentor and pastor. Thank you for the captivating and inspiring sermons. May God continue to strengthen you and your congregation! Have a blessed birthday!
12. Thank you priest for bringing out the best in me with your message of love, prosperity and righteousness. As you celebrate your [insert year] birthday, may God’s blessings, grace, favor, and guidance continue to be with you!
13. You are a blessing not only to our generation but to the coming generation. May God continue to keep your faith stronger and stronger, and may He grant all your heart desires as you continue to grow in mind and spirit.
14. That strong desire in you to deliver as many people as possible from darkness into the light of God shall be achievable. You are with God and whoever is with God shall never fail but continue to succeed in whatever he touches. Happy birthday to my pastor!
15. Dear spiritual father, we appreciate God’s presence in your life, we appreciate your faithfulness and righteousness. On your special day, there is nothing better than thanking God for His mercy upon your life. Happy birthday!
You are a good example to the congregation.
16. You have impacted so many lives positively through your words of wisdom. May God’s goodness and mercy continue to be with you today and always! Happy birthday to my friend and pastor!
17. We wish you a wonderful birthday. And may God give you the power, courage, knowledge and wisdom to propagate His words to mankind.
18. As we join well-wishers to celebrate your special day, we pray the Lord continue to strengthen your faith, establish all your steps, purify you, and hold you firm on the right path of life that you are following.
19. Your speech, conduct, and faith are few of the things you have that inspired us in so many ways. You have shown good examples to all of us in your ministry. You have remained steadfast in your service to the parish. Indeed, your life is worthy of emulation. May God uphold you and strengthen you. Happy birthday!
20. Happy birthday to my hospitable pastor and mentor. You are committed to your words of truth, prayerful, and you have dedicated all your life in teaching and preaching sound doctrines using inspirational bible verses. I’m highly honored to celebrate with you today, and I wish you more years of success and happiness.
21. I wish a very special father a joyous and blessed [insert year] birthday. I pray God shower His love, mercy and blessing upon you and your household.
Inspirational Bible Verses for Birthdays
These are some inspirational quotes from the holy bible that you can make use of when writing a religious birthday message. You can pair them with your own unique message.
- “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.” ― Hebrews 13:17
- “For by me the days shall be multiplied, and the years of your life shall be increased.” ― Proverbs 9:11
- “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.” ― Mathew 23:11
- “Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act.” ― Timothy 4:8
- “The Lord has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad.” ― Psalm 118:24
- “Let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in preaching and teaching.” ― Timothy 5:17
Did you find this article helpful?
Questions & Answers
© 2016 Oyewole Folarin