Happy Birthday Wishes for Someone Special Who Is Far Away
Being in a long distance relationship can be fulfilling. It also means that you have to get creative with how you express your love—be it platonic or romantic—to the person that you care about. Your brother might be deployed. Your girlfriend might be studying abroad. Your son might be visiting family on the other side of the country. Your wife might be off on a business trip. If you want to make sure that your loved one feels important and loved on their birthday despite the distance, these original messages will help convey your deep affection and fondness for that special someone.
These messages work on many different platforms and types of media. You can send or share some of the short messages via text or on social networking sites like FaceBook or Twitter. You can also write any of these messages in a traditional card.
The Best Birthday Wishes for a Long-Distance Romantic Partner
Use these to inspire your card or note's wording:
- My love for you is like nothing I've ever experienced before. I hope you have a wonderful and memorable birthday party.
- You brought light into my life when I was surrounded by darkness. Happy birthday, and thank you for making our long-distance relationship work. I'm so glad that I get to keep you in my life.
- It’s a miracle that our relationship grows stronger and stronger each day despite the miles separating us. On your [insert year] birthday, I wish you nothing but happiness, love, and good health, my love.
- Many couples seem to regret getting into long-distance relationships. Ours has withstood the test of time; it brings both of us so much joy and hope. You are wonderful. Happy birthday, darling. I'm looking forward to celebrating many more years with you!
- I am pleased and honored to have an awesome, caring, and loving partner like you by my side.
- Thank you for giving me more than enough. Have a fantastic birthday!
- Honey, thank you for being my attentive partner. Your compassionate heart always makes me feel loved and cared for. You are my pride, and I’m always proud of you. Happy birthday!
- Thank you for your maturity and for making me feel comfortable.
- Happy [insert year] birthday to my soulmate!
- It’s amazing that you're [age] now; it feels like it was only yesterday that we started our journey together. I feel proud to have someone as caring and sweet as you in my life. Enjoy the cool breeze over there.
- The miles apart don’t really matter if we truly love each other. I will remain by your side forever. Just imagine a kiss and hug from me on your birthday!
- Happy birthday to my handsome, tall, good-looking, kissable, faultless, cheerful, romantic, and amazing boyfriend.
- Let me spoil you a little with innumerable kisses from afar. I love you so much. I'll have even more kisses for you next time I see you.
- I hate being far away from you. And I know how painful it is not having me by your side on your special day. Let me say it again: each time we are far apart, my love for you only grows stronger. Happy birthday!
- Thousands of miles apart cannot change the romantic feelings I have for you. My heart cannot seem to let you walk away. Have a fun birthday party and enjoy your day!
- I promise to keep falling for you over and over again no matter how many miles separate us. Here’s wishing you a memorable birthday!
- Saying goodbye to someone you love is heartbreaking—even if the absence is temporary. Ever since you left, I have been missing your warm lips and gentle touch. I will do whatever I can to spend my life with you. Have a fantastic birthday!
- Happy [insert year] birthday to the queen of my heart. I hope you have the happiest birthday ever!
- Happy birthday! The love I feel for you still burns passionately in my heart. You have my heart's full attention. I hope you have a magnificent birthday, my love.
- You are one of the few things that makes me smile. No matter how far away we are, your beaming face is forever engraved in my eyes. Happy birthday!
- My heart hurts so much without my soulmate by my side. I wish you a wonderful birthday, and hope that you return soon!
- Being far away from you hurts so much. Without you close to me, I believe that my heart will remain sorrowful forever. I crave the day that you return to my arms.
- No one could ever replace your place in my heart. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
- The distance between us might seem scary, but if you look back, you will realize that our long-distance relationship is strong and healthy. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to someone that my heart beats for!
- I’m missing someone who is far away. My body is just too cold, and I think you know the reason for the coldness. Happy birthday to the [guy/girl] I love!
- I feel like the distance between us has helped us get more creative with how we express our deep, intense love for each other. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful partner.
- I'm eager to spend the rest of my life with you. You mean the world to me, and my heart belongs to you. I hate being far away from you. Please come back soon. Happy birthday!
What's the Best Way to Tell a Long-Distance Partner or Family Member That You Love Them?
Birthday Messages That Work for a Long-Distance Partner or Far Away Family Member
- No matter how far apart we are, let me reassure you today that I am thinking of you. Thank you for your love and care. So much of my love is for you, wherever you are. Happy birthday!
- I just wanted you to know how much you mean to me and to thank you for your love over the years. As you celebrate your special day, I wish for your good health and happiness.
- With social media applications on my phone, I am not feeling lonely here anymore. I hope you are not having any dull moment over there. You are my heartbeat. Happy birthday and many happy returns!
- Thousands of miles are not a barrier to express how special you are to me. Happy birthday to someone I love dearly!
- Congratulations on your birthday. Next year, you will have more fun than you’re having today because I will be right there to celebrate your birthday.
- You are my pride. Happy birthday.
- I pray that we have many more birthdays to celebrate together. Thank you for putting smile on my face.
- At [age], life is just beginning. Happy [insert year] birthday to the person I love!
- I hope you enjoy your day as much as I do here. I wish you a wonderful and memorable birthday!
- I look forward to celebrating your next birthday with you. Many happy returns of the day!
Are you in a long distance relationship?
What Should I Text My Long-Distance Loved One?
- I love waking up to texts from you.
- Hearing from you warms my heart and makes me smile.
- If your day is half as awesome as you, it's going to be a stellar day.
- I can't wait to hear about your day later.
- How did I get so lucky?
- Few people get to experience love like this in their lifetime. I'm elated that I do!
- I love that you're the last person I talk to every night and the first person I speak to every morning.
- Distance certainly doesn't make me any less fond of you.
- I think my face is going to hurt from grinning so hard when you come home.
- I'm immensely proud of all of the work that we've put into us.
- I'm a smitten kitten.
- I think my heart is going to burst with joy when you come home.
- The day I get to see you again can't come soon enough.
- Every single second I spend with you is absolutely magical.
- I want to tell you every single thing I love about you in excruciating detail. Got a lifetime to listen?
- Want to help me figure out how to make this long-distance thing into a close-distance one?
- To be totally transparent: I am wildly in love with you.
- Come kiss me!
- After weathering this long-distance experience, I don't think anything is ever going to phase us.
- Time moves a lot more quickly now that I know when I'm seeing you next.
- I can't wait until I'm in your arms again.
- Your smile lights up my world.
Are you happy being in long distance relationship?
Did you find this article helpful?
© 2016 Oyewole Folarin