Happy Birthday Wishes for Someone with Cancer
Want to write encouraging and comforting birthday messages for a cancer patient? Thinking about something nice to say to someone with terminal cancer or going through a tough time? Sometimes it can be difficult to figure out what to write in a birthday card for someone battling cancer.
Sending prayers for healing, for a speedy recovery, and for a continuing good health on their special day can give them hope and help them feel better.
Keep in touch with them with some of these comforting wishes and make them feel loved and cared for.
General Birthday Wishes
For someone diagnosed with cancer
- I wish you more birthdays to come and good health always.
- Here’s wishing you the happiest of birthdays and strength to endure the pain.
- Here’s wishing you good health on your birthday.
- Sending prayers for a miraculous healing as we remember your special day.
- Thinking about you and your special day. Happy birthday!
- As we mark your birthday, may you be healed from the illness and recover fast!
- Happy birthday, may you get better soon!
- May God take away your pain and make you feel better soon!
- On your birthday, I’m sending prayers for a quick healing.
- I’m praying for a fast recovery and for continuing good health. Happy birthday!
- Today as we remember your day, may you start enjoying good health again!
- I’m sending get better soon wishes to brighten your day.
- I hope this birthday wish make you feel better quickly.
- I pray each day brings healing as you add another year.
- As you grow older, I wish you a bearable treatment and a speedy recovery.
Do you think prayers for healing are good birthday gift ideas for someone diagnosed with cancer?
Sample Birthday Wishes for a Cancer Patient
Below you will find some ideas on what to write in a birthday card for someone diagnosed with cancer. They are meant to inspire your card or note’s wording:
- I wanted you to know how much I love and care about you. Please don’t get discouraged, you’re always in our thoughts and prayers. You’ll overcome this horrible time and feel better soon. Happy birthday to someone I love so dearly!
- On your [insert year] birthday, I wish you a speedy healing that does not leave behind any illness whatsoever. Never give up, you’ll win the battle.
- Today, I wish you fast healing, many more birthdays, happiness, and good health to enjoy the rest of your life.
- I wish I could help you regain your full strength back. However, my prayers for fast healing are with you. I love you. Happy birthday!
- The result of your cancer diagnosis does not mean you are hopeless, have hope and courage that you will soon get better. My thoughts and prayers are with you always. As you add yet another year today, I wish you many more blissful birthdays and a robust good health.
- Happy birthday to my best friend, may you have many more years of good health to spend with us on earth and I pray God give you the strength and courage to continue with the treatment and feel better soon.
- Despite your health challenges, you are still steadfast in faith. I’m so happy that you’re responding positively to the cancer therapy. May you be healed completely and get better soon. Happy birthday!
- You are my pride, and you’re always in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Happy birthday to someone I’m missing so much!
When trouble comes, focus on God’s ability to care for you.— Charles Stanley
- I’m so sorry to hear about your ill health. I hope that the therapy sessions are giving you relief from the pain and making it easier to get better soon. I miss you. Happy birthday!
- I just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me and to tell you that you should never give up for the cancer. On your [insert year] birthday, I pray for your healing, happiness, and for a speedy recovery.
- Don’t see this tough time you’re experiencing as if it is the end of life. I know people who survived this terrible illness, and they’re now living very healthy. You too can make it, but all you need now is positive attitude towards yourself. Happy birthday. I wish to see you get better soon!
- On your [insert year] birthday, I pray you enjoy good health again, happiness in life, and strength to continue with your wonderful role in my life.
- Missing someone who is hospitalized on [his/her] birthday. I’m praying you feel better soon and for a continuing good health. Happy [insert year] birthday to my best friend!
- I hope the treatment is bearable and you’re getting better. Here’s wishing you good health on your [insert year] birthday and many more birthdays to come.
- Being hospitalized is not a barrier for me to express how special you are to me. Happy birthday. May you be cured from all diseases and be healthy again to do what you love to do best!
- Breast cancer doesn’t really matter if we truly love each other. I’m thinking about you during this tough time, and I will remain by your side till death do us part. On your [insert year] birthday, I’m sending prayers for miraculous healing your way.
- I know how painful it is not standing by my side to celebrate your birthday. May you have the strength and courage to bear the treatment! Happy birthday!
- I wish you well and hope to see you come back hale and hearty.
- We hope to see you bounce back to your normal healthy lifestyle after going through chemotherapy. On your [insert year] birthday, we wish you good health and happiness to enjoy your life.
- Warmest happy birthday greetings to you. May you find the treatment bearable and come back healthy and strong ever than before.
- I’m sending these birthday message and well wishes to help brighten your day, renew your hope of healing, and to lift your spirit that you can win the battle over this horrible disease. This is how much I care. Happy birthday!
I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.— Alex Elle
Religious Birthday Wishes
- May God the giver of life take care of you, heal you from any sickness, and grant you good health and happiness in life. Happy birthday to my sweetheart!
- May God the most merciful give your body strength to win the battle over breast cancer, make you feel better soon as you grow older today, and make the path of healing easier for you.
- As we mark your special day today, may God remove the pains you are feeling, cure you from the illness, and give you a speedy recovery so that you may live the rest of your life glorifying His holy names.
- The cancer endangering your life will never be victorious. May God give you peace of mind, comfort, happiness, courage, and strength to endure the pains! Here’s wishing you more birthdays to come and good health.
- We are praying for a speedy recovery and for continuing good health as we mark your [insert year] birthday. May the light of God shine upon you and heal you without leaving behind any illness.
For a Cancer Survivor
- Congratulations as you mark your [insert year] birthday. Your next birthday will be much fantastic than you’re having today because you would have recovered fully from the illness. Happy birthday!
- At [age], life is just beginning. Happy [insert year] birthday to someone who fought and won the battle over cancer. Here’s wishing you a speedy recovery and continuing good health.
- Today, there is nothing much better than glorifying God holy names for making it easier for you to survive the illness. Happy birthday!
- I hope these best wishes meet you well. I look forward to celebrating your next birthday with you. Here’s wishing you many more birthdays to come and a robust sound health.
- May you be blessed with good health, happiness, and long life as you celebrate your special day!
- I’m so happy to hear that you’ve been discharged from hospital. I’m sending wishes for a speedy recovery and for continuing sound health. Happy birthday!
- Thank God for keeping you alive to witness your [insert year] birthday. Here’s wishing you many more years of good health, lots of love, and happiness.
Did you find this article helpful?
© 2017 Oyewole Folarin