I love helping people find the perfect words for any occasion—from relationship advice to inspirational messages.
Are you wondering what to write in a birthday card for your ex-boyfriend? Are you trying to come up with a sincere birthday message or even a poem? Here are some warm birthday wishes for your ex that you can use as inspiration for your own personalized message.
These ideas are not filled with hate and revenge. The basic assumption in this article is that you and your ex have broken up but are friends or at least on speaking terms. Make his day special and remind him of how beautiful your relationship with him truly was.
- Time will always keep ticking, life will keep always keep moving, and the show will always go on. But nothing in this world will ever make me forget your birthday and the great times we spent together. Happy birthday!
- Every relationship, experience, and person in our lives is meant to teach us something. May you receive all the wisdom that life has to offer you. Happy birthday!
- Are you still as hot and charming as you were when we were dating? Even if you aren't, I still want to wish you a happy birthday because you're such a nice person.
- In memory of all the amazing times we've spent together, here's wishing you a great birthday and many more fulfilling years of life.
- Have I wished you success, happiness, prosperity, good luck, and good health before? Well, here's wishing you everything once again. You gave me many wonderful years of happiness, and I wish you the best in life.
- I hope that your birthday comes with lots of joy, happiness, and a sense of fulfillment, just like when we were together. Here's wishing you a super joyful birthday!
- Do you still celebrate your birthdays as lavishly and splendidly as you did when we were together? Well, you deserve every single bit of it! I hope you continue to have such splendid years ahead.
- Do you know what I miss the most about us not being together anymore? It's the crazy experiences we had celebrating each other's birthdays! It's that time of the year again, and the least I can do this year is to send you my heartfelt wishes on your birthday. Have a great day!
- Would you be hurt if I forgot to wish you a happy birthday? The truth is that I would never forget. All our differences aside, I am here to wish you a blast on your birthday today. May all your dreams come true!
- On your birthday today, let's mark the beginning of a new friendship, putting aside all our old quarrels and fights. Let your birthday bring light and love to our lives again. Happy birthday!
- Every year when we were together, I got you expensive gifts for your birthday, but this year, I want to tell you that although we may not be in a relationship anymore, I will always be there for you. Happy birthday!
- The shattering of a relationship doesn't mean that your well wishes for each other wither away. May this birthday bring you everything you've always hoped for. I wish you the best of everything in life.
- Many years back, we counted stars on your birthday while thinking about our future together. This year, I thank the stars for all the beautiful moments we spent together. Happy birthday!
- Looking back on all the crazy times we spent together, only happy tears and memories resurface in my mind. May your birthday this year bring you happier, zanier, and crazier memories moving forward. Happy birthday!
Note: Feel free to use snippets from these example messages to wish your ex-boyfriend a happy birthday. You can make short messages or even elaborate poems. I hope your ex likes your birthday wish!