I love creating, compiling, and sharing quotes, wishes, and beautiful sentiments.
Graduation Thank You Message for Family and Friends
- Thank you for all of the support and kind words regarding my graduation. I feel special and am thankful that so many people have taken the time to wish me well on this step in my education and teaching journey. Thank you so much!
- This graduation celebration of mine is a thanksgiving to all the precious people who had and will still be working with me as a team in reaching my dream.
- A warmest thank you to mom for all your hard work, sacrifices, and determination for supporting me in everything that I needed to finish this race; thank you for loving me unconditionally and for encouraging me to be the best that I could be. Thank you also, most especially to you, mama, for molding me well and making me the person I am today. This is for you.
- I would never have thought I would have that opportunity and be in this position. I truly appreciate the love. Thanks to my class as well, let's all go be great individually and collectively.
- Thank you, parents and friends, for supporting me during my graduation! This is not the end of the journey, but completing university is so unexpected.
- Thanks to God, who always supported me in a difficult times. Mentally you have to be very strong to achieve something. There were many ups and down, but with God's grace, I was able to choose the right path every time. Thanks to my parents, relatives, and friends who guided me, you all were very helpful throughout this journey.
- Words can't begin to express my appreciation and gratitude to everyone that came out to celebrate my graduation! I was in awe of all the love and support I felt. The journey to earning my degree was, at times, a struggle, but the outcome was so rewarding and well worth it! I want to thank you all for always supporting me and offering words of encouragement along the way.
- Thank you to my wonderful family for their support during my long journey to this day, especially my husband for the nights he made dinner or the weekends he cleaned the house while I wrote a research paper. I had a wonderful graduation day.
- I am truly thankful to all of you who have supported me throughout my journey in school. I thank all of you who sponsored me and gave encouraging words when I felt like I couldn't continue.
- Graduation day was great! Thanks to all my friends and family for sharing this special day with me. It's been an amazing journey. I'm truly blessed. A special shout-out goes to my incredible family! Thanks for all the support while I was in school. Much love to all of you.
- Let me also take this special opportunity to thank you all for the lovely and encouraging graduation messages, prayers, and support, and special gratitude to those special ones who believed in me throughout the journey.
- I don't know if I can just thank one person because I have had a great team over the years, and I thank all of them; however, I thank my daughter for being my reason to keep going. I love you, baby girl.
- Graduation day! Thank you to all those who have helped me, hung out, proofread, supported, encouraged, and journeyed with me! I'm feeling so loved and blessed! Thank you to all my friends and family.
More Graduation Thank You Messages
- My inspirations were my parents. I see how hard my parents struggled so their children could have a better life. My parents have always inspired me and continue to do so.
- My family has always been an inspiration to always strive to better myself. Whether that is to continue gaining knowledge or just being a great person overall, their inspiration means the world to me. I am proud to say I completed my mission and reached my goal.
- Thank you to my apartment board mates, both past, and present, for your understanding, especially when I’m studying, even though there are times that you are noisy and moral support.
- Thank you, Lord, for guiding me all throughout this journey! Thank you to my dearest and loving adviser teachers, who showed unconditional support 'til this far! To the set of panels, thank you. I learned a lot. Thank you to my sibling for assisting me all the way.
- The day has come, and I'm thankful. I graduated from the academy, and I want to thank my friends and family for their support along the way. I will start this new journey with all my passion, and you know how I do it. I'm proud of my choice, and once again, I thank you all for having my back.
- Thank You, mama and papa, for attending my graduation! Thank you for supporting me throughout my college days and always being my strength source. I'm finally there! I've endured so much throughout this journey, and I'm so proud of myself for continuing to stay on track. I've never been more proud of myself. And thank you again to my friends and family for supporting me.
- Thank you, my husband, who has supported me from day one and has been my biggest supporter. He believed in me when I did not think I could do it. My mom has also been a huge support throughout my journey, and lastly, my kids, I did this for them! So that they can have a better future, a role model to look up to, and so they know anything is possible.
- I have two very important people in my life who have helped me accomplish this goal: my husband and my mother-in-law. I love them to the moon and back. My inspiration was the thought that four years would pass by regardless of whether or not I attended school. It was up to me to decide whether or not I did something useful with that time. I am glad I made the right choice.
- I would first thank God for, without him, my graduation completion would not have been possible. Then thank you, my dear friends and classmates, for making my college year fun, memorable and a worthwhile journey.
- Thank you very much to everyone who helped me throughout the period, especially my loving wife, family, colleagues and my friends. Now, I get to say I finished, and you can too to those who have shared the same feelings. Many of us don't always know which road to take, and I am glad I picked this one because I feel incredibly accomplished today.
Additional Thank You Messages for Family and Friends on My Graduation
- Thank you, my dear teachers, for everything you have taught us, for challenging our brains and intellect, and for pushing us to be the best we can be. As I end this journey to begin a new journey, please continue to keep me in your prayers. I also want to say thanks for your love and outpouring of support, love and appreciation to everyone that contributed to my success. A big congratulations to my classmates, we did it! Thank you, Lord.
- I want to thank God. Without Him, I would not be where I am today: a better person, a better wife, a better mom, and a better daughter. God has helped me through so many of my struggles, answered so many of my prayers and is still showing me that I am not done yet.
- Thank you, university teachers, for moulding us holistically, with competence, character, and faith. Thanks to all of you for supporting me. It's a blessing to share thoughts and experiences with people who genuinely understand the perks of this journey.
- My journey of becoming a mechanical engineer has finally culminated. It wasn’t an easy task, but by the Grace of God Almighty and through the untiring support of my teachers, friends and family, I have achieved it. Thank you, everyone, who has been a part of this journey and best of luck to everyone for their future endeavours.
- I want to thank my coaches for everlasting support and inspiration and my friends who I met on this wonderful journey. Three years ago, I came to this college with high hopes and expectations, and thanks to you, it turned out to be in my life. Thank you from all my heart.
- It has taken 48 long months and 18-hour days most of the time, but I have graduated at last I would like to thank all of my friends and family for helping me stay on the ball and supporting my decision to go because I am so happy that I did. The main one I would like to thank would be my roommate. This lady is amazing, and she has taught me so much in such a short amount of time. Thank you for helping me start my journey to success. I am ready to start the newest chapter in my life.
- Mom, I hope that you are happy about my graduation, actually, our graduation, because every moment in this journey, you are always standing next to me. Your prayers are the most amazing support for me, and I still need it all of my life. And thank you so much for everyone who gives me many kinds of supports through the process.
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank my relatives, friends, classmates and any other person who, in one way or another, made this journey successful. I thank you all for the support.
- I want to thank everybody who supported me on this journey; my friends, family, supervisor, classmates, colleagues and the whole staff. I truly appreciate it. And I also want to give a special shout-out to everyone who could make it to my graduation.
- Lastly, but most importantly, my ultimate thanks to our God Almighty for answering my prayers, for sustaining me in this tough journey, for loving me unconditionally, and even granting me blessings I do not deserve. For without you, oh Lord, I am nothing, and I cannot reach this far. I know being an accountant is not yet the end, and my journey toward my dream of becoming a Certified Public Accountant is not yet over. Please continue to be with my batch mates and me; oh Lord, in our life’s an important battle. Help us succeed, win victoriously in the end, and acquire the CPA acronyms in our name. In God, I trust. In God, we trust.
Graduation Thank you Letter Sample
Read More From Holidappy
First of all, I thank God for blessing me with this degree. Secondly, I would like to thank my parents, who have supported me throughout my education. Thirdly, I would like to thank my math teacher, my mentor, from the bottom of my heart, for his help, support, and guidance throughout my college journey. Thank you for being my rock when I needed the most. This journey would not have been possible without your support and advice.
Moreover, I want to take this opportunity to thank my classmates for helping me do some of my class projects during my transition time at college. I appreciated your help to me; thank you again.
Finally, I would like to thank my community people and all my Facebook friends for your support throughout my long and hard journey. I would also like to thank myself for being me. I am the last person in my family to graduate with a college degree, and I look forward to returning to the entertainment business and picking up where I left off! And, like many of you, I hope to land a better job with my hard-earned degree.
Thank you also to my neighbors and relatives for continuously believing and supporting me morally. This journey started way back in 2012. There were ups and downs, strikes, all-night readings, and all that, and somehow, it was fun; at times, the stresses were not easy.
But in the end, and with God on my side, the journey is now accomplished. I'm now a graduate that I dreamt, hoped, and believed in being. I thank God for my mom, who's always there for my family and me, and thank you a lot for your support. And to friends and course mates, it's been lovely having you around; though we had fun together and times biffed, togetherness was all that matters.
I must say this has been quite a journey to finish, but I did thank you to all my positive mentors and motivators that kept pushing me and wouldn't let me quit even when It got hard and tiresome, and I wanted to give up. You all are an incredibly supportive group of people that God put into place for me and was determined not to let me give up, nor did you. You all listen to my shenanigans or excuses as to why I couldn't do it! So hats off to you all for dealing with me!
I greatly appreciate every one of you more than you know, so with that being said, I hope you are all ready and willing for round 2 and still be on board for the continuation of this ride with me while I'm still on this journey because I am going to truly need it.