Thank You Messages and Quotes for Friends Who Have Helped You
Did a friend recently help you out in a significant way, and you're not sure how to tell them how much you appreciate their kindness? Sometimes it's hard to know what to write to show someone just how much you appreciate them. Fortunately, I'm here to help!
This article is an original collection of messages, quotes, and sayings that you can use to write a wonderful, heartfelt thank you card to someone who helped you. You can use the examples below to craft your own unique messages. Some of these are perfect for sending in a card because they're a bit longer and more in-depth, while others are great for a text message, Facebook, or other social media applications because they're succinct but impactful.
Sample Thank You Card Messages for Someone Who Helped You
- You are a wonderful friend, and I appreciate your love, kindness, support, and generosity so much. Thank you so much!
- You're a great boss and mentor. Thank you so much for helping me out; I really appreciate your kindness and support.
- Thanks for being there for me when I really needed you. I appreciate you so much.
- I just wanted to write to let you know how much I appreciate your positive influence on my life. Thank you so much for your concern and useful advice! I’ll forever be grateful.
- You are a blessing in my life.
- You inspired me during a difficult time when I needed words of encouragement. You don’t even know how much your help meant to me. Thank you so much.
- Words cannot express how grateful I am for you help. You were there for me when I needed it the most. Thank you for everything that you've done to help me.
- You never fail to make me smile. Thanks so much for your help and support!
- I am so incredibly fortunate to have someone like you in my life. I couldn't have done with without you. Thank you.
- Words cannot express how grateful I am for your kindness and generosity. Thank you so much for being there for me.
- Consider this card a small token of my appreciation for the generosity you have shown me.
- You are such a generous, kind person. Thank you for all your help!
- Thank you for your wonderful gift! I'm so grateful to have you as a friend.
- Thanks for all your help and encouragement. You always make me feel special. I love you.
- I will always remember your kindness and support. Thank you very much!
- Words are not enough to express you how grateful I am for the help you gave me. Thank you so much; I only hope I'll be able to return the favor to you sometime. Anything you need, just ask me!
- I just wanted to express how much I appreciate your support. Thank you for being there for me.
- You are a blessing in my life. Thank you for everything that you do.
- Few people have the privilege of having such a supportive and giving friend. I am beyond lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for being there for me yet again. I am so grateful that you are in my life.
- This is just a little note to thank you for giving me something so special. I'm very grateful for our friendship.
- Please accept my warmest thanks for your thoughtfulness and words of comfort. I appreciate you so much.
- Please accept this thank you card from me as a small token of appreciation for the support you've given me. I appreciate your kindness so much.
- I'm truly grateful from the bottom of my heart for the special gift you gave me. I just wanted to let you know how generous and thoughtful I think you are.
- You cannot imagine how much strength your support has given me during this difficult time. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and your words of encouragement.
How to Say Thank You to a Friend Who Gave You a Gift
- Your gift was so awesome! Only one of my closest friends would have known me well enough to get something like it for me. Thank you so much!
- Thank you so much for the present! I'm lucky to have you as a friend.
- You are such an amazing gift giver. Thanks for putting smile on my face.
- Thank you for your awesome and thoughtful graduation gift!
- I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw your gift! I have no idea how to return the favor. But until I do, thank you so much.
- I just wanted to let you know how much I love the gift you gave me. You knew exactly what I wanted. Thanks so much!
- Your thoughtful gift couldn't have come a better time. I needed this so much. Thank you for your kindness.
- Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure. You are the best. Thanks a lot!
- Your gift touched me beyond words. I just can’t believe how beautiful the [gift] is. You are so generous and kind and I can't wait to see you again!
- Dear friend, thank you for your thoughtful and generous birthday gift. I love it! Thanks so much!
- Thank you so much for coming the other night and for your lovely gift! It was so great to see you!
- Thank you so much for the lovely gift and for coming to my party. I always love catching up with you.Thank you for the amazing gift! I always appreciate how you make time for me even with your tight schedule.
Thank You Quotes and Sayings
- "Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” - Brian Tracy
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” - John F. Kennedy
- “Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness.” - Richard Bach
- “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” - Oscar Wilde
- “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.” - Henri Frederic Amiet
- “Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim.” - William Feather
- “The unthankful heart . . . discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!” - Henry Ward Beecher
- "None of us got to where we are alone. Whether the assistance we received was obvious or subtle, acknowledging someone's help is a big part of understanding the importance of saying thank you." - Harvey Mackay
- “No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.” - James Allen
Thanks for taking the time to know who I really am.
© 2014 Oyewole Folarin