Thank-You Quotes and Messages for Friends Who Have Helped You
Ways to Say "Thank You" in a Card
Are you looking for what to write in a thank-you card or letter for a friend or family member who has been very generous to you? Sometimes it's hard to know what to write to show someone just how much you appreciate them.
This article is an original collection of messages, quotes and sayings that you can use in order to thank someone for their gift or to show how much you appreciate someone who has helped you in a time of need.
You can get ideas from the list below and write your own unique message to show your appreciation — these are perfect for sending in a card, via a text message, or even through Facebook or other social media applications.
Sample Thank-You Card Messages
- You are a wonderful friend and I am so appreciative of your love, kindness, support, and generosity. Thanks so much!
- You're a great boss and mentor. Thank you so much for helping me out — I really appreciate your kindness and support.
- Thanks for being there for me when I needed you. I appreciate you so much.
- I just wanted to write to let you know how much I appreciate your positive influence on my life. Thank you so much for your concern and useful advice! I’ll forever be grateful.
- You never fail to make me smile — thanks so much for your help and support!
- Words cannot express how grateful I am for your kindness and generosity. Thank you so much for being there for me.
- Consider this card a small token of my appreciation for the generosity you have shown me.
- You are a blessing to me and I will always remember your kindness.
- You are such a generous, kind person. Thank you for all your help!
- Thank you for your wonderful gift! I'm so grateful to have you as a friend.
- Thanks for all your help and encouragement — you always make me feel special. I love you.
You are a blessing in my life.
- Your gift was so awesome! Only one of my closest friends would have known me well enough to get something like it for me. Thank you so much!
- Thank you so much for the present! I'm lucky to have you as a friend.
- I will always remember your kindness and support. Thank you very much!
- You are such an amazing gift giver — thanks for putting smile on my face.
- Thank you for your awesome and thoughtful graduation gift!
- Words are not enough to tell you how grateful I am for the help you gave me. Thank you so much — I only hope I'll be able to return the favor to you sometime. Anything you need, just ask me!
- You are a blessing in my life. Thank you for everything that you do.
- I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw your gift! I have no idea how to return the favor but until I do — thank you so much!!
- You inspired me during a difficult time when I needed words of encouragement. You don’t even know how much your help meant to me. Thank you so much.
- I just wanted to express how much I appreciate your support. Thank you for being there for me.
- I just wanted to let you know how much I love the gift you gave me. You knew exactly what I wanted. Thanks so much!
Thank-You Quotes and Sayings
- Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” - Brian Tracy
- “Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness.” - Richard Bach
- “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” - Oscar Wilde
- “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts” - Henri Frederic Amiet
- “Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim.” - William Feather
- “The unthankful heart . . . discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!” - Henry Ward Beecher
Thanks for taking the time to know who I really am.
- This is just a little note to thank you for giving me something so special. I'm very grateful for our friendship.
- Please accept my warmest thanks for your thoughtfulness and words of comfort. I appreciate you so much.
- Thank you for the amazing graduation gift! I always appreciate how you make time for me even with your tight schedule.
- Thank you so much for coming to my graduation and for your lovely gift! It was so great to see you!
- Thank you so much for the lovely graduation gift and for coming to my party. I always love catching up with you.
- Please accept this thank-you card from me as a small token of appreciation for the support you've given me. I appreciate your kindness so much.
- I'm truly grateful from the bottom of my heart for the special gift you gave me — I just wanted to let you know how generous and thoughtful I think you are.
- Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure. You are the best. Thanks a lot!
- Your gift touched me beyond words — I just can’t believe how beautiful the bracelet is. You are so generous and kind and I can't wait to see you again!
- Dear friend, thank you for your thoughtful and generous birthday gift. I love it! Thanks so much!
- You cannot imagine how much strength your support has given me during this difficult time. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and your words of encouragement.
© 2014 Oyewole Folarin