Thank You Notes for Birthday Wishes
Here are some ways to thank your family and friends on Facebook, Twitter, via cell phone, etc. for their birthday wishes.
- It is a beautiful day! It is a great reminder how thankful I am for all the beauty I have in my life. Thanks for being a part of this great feeling!
- Thanks so much everyone for the astonishing birthday wishes.
- Thank you to all my friends for the birthday wishes, for the gifts, for the laughs, by the weird birthday jokes, for everything. There are more than twenty years of friendship and love that I keep in my heart. You guys are too much. Love you all. See you later!
- I just wanted to take a moment and say "thank you" to everyone for all of the birthday wishes. It means a lot to me that you all took time from your busy lives to wish me a happy birthday, and I feel very blessed to have each and every one of you as my friend.
- Thank you very much for all the superb birthday wishes. They really mean a lot to me.
- Thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes! I had a great day, got spoiled by my entire family, and feel very blessed to have such great people in my life
- Thank you to all the people who greeted me on my birthday yesterday and today.
- Hi everyone, thank you for all your birthday greetings. Yes, another long year and another number added to my age, but it is still great to hear from all of you out there. I hope you are all doing well and hope to get in touch with each and everyone soon.
- Thank you for my birthday messages. It's definitely been a birthday to remember.
- From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes and gifts . . . and for those who didn't do anything, shame on you!
- First, I want to thank God for my life! Thank you to all who wished me a wonderful birthday. I love you all!
- Thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes on just another day in ecstasy. You are special people to me always.
- Thank you, everyone, for the Birthday wishes today! I appreciate the love! Those that know me know that I don't typically make a big deal of my Birthday's, but for some reason, this year seems a little bit different. At 33, I feel like a grown up. I feel more in tune with myself and my God. I feel that I am in a position to become all God has intended for me to be. In addition to that, I make this look good! Thank all for the love today!
Thank you so much to all my friends and family that wished me a happy birthday. Special thanks to all my friends who are currently globetrotting who still made the effort. I got messages from South Africa, England, France, Morocco, and Canada! Love you all.
What you like on your birthday?
I like to receive birthday wishes on...
All right, it's my birthday today and I am asking for gifts. Here are my requests:
- Hug someone today
- Smile at someone today
- Say hello to a stranger today
It will brighten your day and it will for sure brighten someone else's day. It will also fulfill my birthday wish. Thank you.
- I would like to say a massive thank you for all the messages, cards, presents, surprises, and gifts that I received today and thank you to everyone that came to see me and for making my birthday really special.
- A big thank you to all who came to the birthday bash at Treasure Island, and for the gifts! I had loads of fun!
- Though I'm feeling a bit tired, I had an absolutely great birthday weekend! I'd like to thank you all again for the birthday wishes. I'm truly blessed to have such great friends and family in my life. Cheers!
- I want everyone to know that I'm so thankful for all the blessings I received during the time of my birthday. God has been really good to me, therefore may God bless you all and thank you.
- I thank everybody —my brothers, sisters, friends and all well-wishers who sent birthday messages to me on Facebook and on my mobile phone. May God in His infinite mercy bless you all beyond your expectation and guide and protect you all. I appreciate you.
- Thanks for all the birthday wishes. Another year older! Where does the time go? How come I don't get done as much today as I did at this time last year?
- Wow! So many birthday wishes and not a one said, "Have a crummy day." I have the best friends! Thank you!
- Thank you, everyone, for the lovely birthday wishes. The years have gone by so fast and God has blessed me with a wonderful family and friends. This quote brings a smile to my face and to remember the blessings I have: "Every day above ground is a good day." Love to you all.
- I would like to thank everyone for your kind birthday wishes. I have had a great weekend with family and a great day today.
- Ladies and gentlemen, thanks so very much for your birthday wishes. Above all, I thank the Almighty God for taking me this far from very far.
- I can truly say how blessed I am to have such great people in my life! I woke up this morning with too many text messages from all of you for my birthday! Thank you so much for being such a great part of my life.
- Thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes. It means a lot to me! Now if I could shoot a monster duck tonight that would be the best present of all.
- I would like to thank all my family and friends for partying with me for my birthday. I had a blast. I am now getting ready for my big brother's birthday party.
- Thank you to my brothers, my lovely cousins, my home gals, my pals, dear friends, classmates, and to my colleagues for the birthday wishes. I really enjoyed my day and you guys made it extra special.
- Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes, texts, Twitter shout-outs, phone calls, hugs and love you all gave me yesterday! Thanks for making my birthday such a memorable day!
- I had a wonderful birthday with family and friends. I spent those beautiful moments in fellowship with my loved ones and missed all those who were not with me. I thank God for all his love bestowed on me the last year. I cherish each day each moment of the year. I believe this year is the year of restoration in all that I do. Thank you all for wishing me and standing by me the last year and all the years. I promise this year I will be a better person.
- I want to thank everyone who took the time to share a text, calls, hugs, and Facebook messages say happy birthday. It was, without a doubt, a great day — but the celebration will continue all week long. Once again, thank you! I am glad you are all in my life.
- Thank you so much to all who sent cards and wished me a happy birthday. It means a lot to me, it feels so good to be loved by family and friends. It's been the best birthday ever it's great to be alive.
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all my lovely friends and family who made it to my party! I had a brilliant night and felt so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people.
- My Facebook was acting weird the other day and obviously didn't post my status, but I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! I got to celebrate this week with my amazing friends and awesome family! I am so blessed and couldn't ask for more.
- I thank each and every one of you for your lovely birthday wishes and for loving me, all your wishes and blessings mean a lot to me! [Smiley emoticon] Sorry, I was busy so I wasn't able to reply to a few calls and messages from my friends and some close ones. I hope you guys don’t mind. "I thank my besties for being around me. Love you guys for making my birthday such a wonderful and a memorable day of my life. I thank everyone for making me feel special.“ Thank you all for being a special part of my life. Love you all, I so feel humble! Stay blessed.
I was overwhelmed by receiving so much attention for my birthday and would like to thank each and every one of you so much for your kind greetings and blessings. I'm sure that with all these wishes, it will become a great year.
Thanks for Birthday Wishes for Facebook Status
- I've had a lovely birthday! Thank you for all my messages, cards, and gifts but most of all thanks for being my friends and family. Not a bad bunch at all.
- Thank you to everyone for all the love and support you have shared with me on my birthday. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It feels great to know I'm surrounded by an amazing family and wonderful friends.
- Giving honor to God for his grace and mercy, he woke me up this morning and started me on my way, my God bless me to see my 60th birthday thank you, God.
- I would like to thank everyone for gifting me, wrapping me in prayers, singing songs for me, making tweets on me, updating Facebook statuses for me, posting my pictures on the Instagram and wishing me a happy birthday. Thank you for helping make my day special. It meant so much to know you were thinking of me on my special day.
- I want to give thanks to the highest for granting me another year, I feel so blessed and privileged. To my friends and family who sent birthday blessings my way thanks you. Whether you call, texted, messaged or visited me, thanks again you guys sure made me feel special on my special day. Thanks again.
- Thank you all for the birthday wishes. With my birthday being so close to the long weekend this year, I took the day off and enjoyed four awesome days of this great weather we have been having. I spent my birthday yesterday relaxing with my sweetie, and my family, hanging out on the deck with fun and a BBQ. A special thank you to everyone from my office team since I wasn't at the office; they sent me a video of them singing Happy Birthday with a cake. That was awesome! Sadly, the quality of the video got lost between my phone and posting it here.
- One of the best parts of my birthday was hearing from so many family members, friends, and former university students. I sincerely thank each and every one of you for your kind birthday wishes. It just warms my heart to see your pictures and families on the Facebook. I must admit that I do not spend much time these days on the internet. I feel so blessed to celebrate another birthday and I thank God for making my life so wonderful. Much appreciation, thankfulness, and love are sent to each of you.
- A big thank you to our kids for celebrating my birthday and the birthday dinner! Not only was the dinner good, but no one could ask for better company. I'd also like to thank all of you who remembered my birthday and send me a birthday message. You all made my day. Love to all of you with much appreciation.
- Thank you to all my family and friends for the birthday wishes. My day started off bad but you all made it a very happy birthday. I was surprised at work with an overwhelming display of appreciation, cards, cake, flowers and more. My husband wrote me a beautiful poem. I got to get my shimmy on. It was a great day reminding me how blessed I am.
- To all my family and friends, I am very blessed to have all of you sending the beautiful and thoughtful messages full of love on my birthday. Thank you so much.
- A very big thank you to everyone who dedicated few seconds of their time to wish me a Happy Birthday! Thank you guys, thanks to my team!
- I know I'm terrible at keeping in touch with you guys but it really does mean a lot when you send me a message for my birthday. Thank you, guys!
- I would love to thank everyone that wished me a Happy Birthday. Thank you so much. A man knows how lucky he is to have friends. I have been one lucky Man. Thank you, God, for that and my friends. One day we will all have a great big party. And I hope that I am there.
- I had a wonderful birthday. I am a simple person that loves to have her family. That is my birthday gift. Along with my stuff cats, I got. I love the little cats. I had a blast with my mom taking me out to eat and my dad cracking jokes to my buggies who loves me for who I am. I had a great birthday. Thank you all.
- To all the Kings and Queens that wished me a happy birthday, thank you so much. Even though I was nursing a sick child but you made my day special. Thank you and stay blessed.