Thinking of You Messages: What to Write in a Card
Is there someone on your mind? Are you looking for the perfect words to tell them that you're thinking of them? This article will help you figure out what to write in a card.
Thinking of you cards are cool because they are totally unexpected. You can use encouraging words for someone who is going through a tough time, or you can just let someone know how special he or she is to you with a completely thoughtful, spontaneous, and/or romantic gesture.
Use the following examples to help you start your message, then add your own personal touch and specific details to make it special.
- "You are in my head snuggled up with warm thought blankets."
- "I may not be able to fix the challenges that you are going through, but I can at least make sure you don't have to face them alone."
- "If you ever start to feel like you need to talk about anything, know that you can call me. I like talking to you."
- "I want you to know that I have been thinking of you lately, which isn't much different than most other times."
- "You have been in my thoughts, and I want you to know that you are important to me."
- "I am not sure why I have been thinking of you recently, but I wanted to let you know that you are on my mind."
- "It's been too long. I was thinking of you and wanted to let you know. Let's get together soon."
- "You have been an important person to me lately, and you are taking up a big space in my mind."
- "I miss seeing you so I wanted to send you a card to let you know I am thinking of you."
- "You continue to inspire me and comfort me even though you are away. I am thinking of you."
- “There are certain people who stick with you even when they are not around much. You are one of them. Thanks for sticking with me, even from afar.”
- “I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you lately. I am reminded of you as I go through my day and I smile.”
- “You are an awesome person, and I have been thinking about you more lately.”
- “I wish I could be there with you. Know that you are with me in my thoughts.”
- “I am never bored anymore. I can always think of you.”
- “You are too far away from me now, but you stay close in my thoughts.”
- "Thinking of you is one of my favorite things to do. Just letting you know."
- We have been praying for you lately, and you are in our thoughts.
- I know my thoughts don't fix everything you are going through, but I hope you know that you are not alone.
- I am not sure what is going on, but I wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and that I am available if you want to talk.
- I know you are going through a lot right now. You are on my mind; please know that I am here for you if you need help.
- You have been in my prayers. I just want to let you know that I will continue to pray for you to have what you need when you need it.
- Don't ever think for even a second that you are alone. I am always here for you, and we can get through anything together.
Sometimes feelings urge a person to reach out and let a lover know his or her thoughts. That is a great time to use romantic words to express your feelings. Here are a few examples of how to show love any random time:
- Until I have you in my eyes and in my arms, I can't get you out of my mind.
- Sometimes I wonder if I am crazy for the amount of time I spend thinking about you.
- I can't think about anything lately because I am thinking about somebody. That person is you.
- Your cute face is burned in my mind, and there's no way I want to lose that image. I can't wait to see your face in person again!
- It's hard to think about anything else when something as important as your heart is gone. You stole my heart and so I'll think of you until you bring it back.
- I don't know how you managed to do it. You are taking up most of the space in my mind, and now I don't have room to fit much else.
- If thoughts are powerful, then you are inspiring a lot of power in my mind.
- If I had a dime for every time I thought about you each day, I could afford a better car and gas to see you more.
- If it's the thought that counts, then I have been doing a lot of counting today.
- I can't think of anything funny for this thinking-of-you card. Probably because you aren't that funny.
- If I thought about you any more, I'd be insane.
- I got a new hobby, but it's taking up a lot of time. My hobby is thinking about you.
- If my thoughts were waves, you'd need a surf board to ride them.
The one good thing about not seeing you is that I can write you letters.— Svetlana Alliluyeva
- "My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction."
- "Once you start caring about someone, chances are, you'll never stop."–Author Unknown
- "If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden." –Claudia Adrienne Grandi
- "I hope you never think about anything as much as I think about you." –Jonathan Safran Foer
- "I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see." –John Burroughs
- "I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart." –Albany Bach Reid
- "Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?" –A.A. Milne
- "Sometimes we are only given a few minutes to be with the one we love, and a thousand hours to spend just thinking about them." –Anonymous
- "Someone remembers, someone cares; Your name is whispered in someone’s prayers." –Author Unknown