Paula has been an online writer for over 10 years. Her work focuses on a wide variety of topics.
Encouraging Others - Make a Difference in Someone's Life Today.
Your thoughtful comments, even if very brief, can mean so much to a person. Just the act of sending a card is something that is going above and beyond, and doesn't cost us hardly anything. It is the most inexpensive way to send cheer and encouragement to others that need it.
Encouraging Words to Put into a Card or Note
- God is working in ways that men can't begin to understand or imagine. You can trust in Him and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers this week.
- Praying for you today.
- Praying that God fills your heart with peace and comfort, and give you hope for the future.
- Know that someone is praying for you today and that God will never leave you nor forsake you.
- Sending loving thoughts and prayers to you today.
- I pray that God reassures your heart today. Know that you are loved and that God is near.
- Hang in there during these hard day. God knows all you are going through, and you can know that prayers are going up for you.
- You can count on me to pray for you today. I know God is with you and hears our prayers.
- Know the Lord is always near, and that you are never alone. Praying for you today.
- Even when times are hard, and our days seem dark, God can shine his light into our lives and give us great joy. I am praying this for you today.
- Praying today that you will be filled with the hope of God's love, joy and peace.
- If you should ever feel alone or afraid, know that God is nearer than you think. Praying for you today.
- God so loved the world, and that includes you! Have a great day today.
- Praying that you will feel the presence of God in a very real way today, and that you will draw strength and hope as you trust Him to be your comfort.
- May God Bless your day today - Praying for you and praying your faith will see you through these tough times.
- You are in my prayers, and I pray that you feel the presence of God's love, and the joy and hope of His salvation.
- Praying that God's faithfulness will strengthen your heart and answer your every need in the days to come. God Bless you.
- This little greeting comes your way to bring the warmest of wishes to brighten your day!
- Sending encouraging thoughts to a very special person today - You! Have a great day.
Some Bible verses that might be applicable to put into a card of encouragement:
- "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13
- "I pray that you will begin to understand how incredibly great His power is to help those who believe Him." Ephesians 1:19
- "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." Exodus 33:14
- "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength..." Isaiah 40:31
- "....The Lord will bless His people with peace." Psalm 29:11
- "This is the day which the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
- "...The times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord." Acts 3:19
- "...His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23
- "My soul shall be joyful in the Lord..." Psalm 35:9