24 Messages to Write in a Friendship Card or Note
It's important to express what a friend means to us and to thank them for being the great companion that they are. I hope the ideas in this article help you to find the right words to show gratitude to your friend. Hopefully, it will help to spur your own ideas as well.
Today, more than ever before, it is an extra-special feeling to receive a card in the mail—or any other way. Sometimes it seems that this world is just too busy, but it's important to show your appreciation for the good things in your life. Our friends mean so much to us and we need to take the time to show them our appreciation. Why not let them know just how much you care about them! Below are some great ideas for what to write to them in a card.
True friends know each other by heart.— Roy Lessin
24 Ideas for What to Say in a Friendship Card
- This card comes with lots of love, to a friend that brings so much joy to my life.
- The flowers of friendship and kindness never fade. Thank you for being my friend.
- Like happy memories, good friends grow more and more precious with the passing of time. So glad we are friends.
- Keeping in touch with you is so important to me. I am blessed to call you a friend.
- To my friend, let's get together real soon, I miss you!
- Best friends forever and always, you and me! I love you, friend.
- Sending a hug and a smile your way, to you let you know that I am thinking of you my friend, today.
- To my friend, sending a note to brighten your day, as you have brightened so many of mine.
- Thinking of you and what a special friend you are today.
- For all the special things you do, I am so thankful to have a friend like you. Thank you for being a friend.
- Some thoughts of people are welcome no matter when, like the thoughts of the joys you bring as a friend.
- Sending wishes to cheer you up today, my friend. Have a great day!
- I'm so happy that you are my friend, the world is a much better place with you here!
- Thank you for your friendship, a true gift.
- When I think of you and the special friendship we share, I am so happy and thankful!
- You are a treasured friend.
- It is the good friends along life's pathways that help us to appreciate the journey.
- Your friendship is a treasure.
- For you, my friend, thank you for all you do, and all you are!
- Your friendship makes me smile.
- Friends like you are rare indeed. I am so lucky to have you as a friend.
- You are a blessing in my life, thank you friend.
- Being your friend is one of the happiest things in life.
- A wonderful friend like you gives me a warm feeling in my heart.
Friends are the sunshine of life.— John Hay
Using Quotes in Your Friendship Card. Sometimes Someone Else Has Said It Better
Sometimes, when we want to write to a friend, we can't always find the right words or figure out the perfect thing to say. That doesn't mean you shouldn't write them. Your friends will appreciate receiving a card even if you have to borrow someone else's words. Just make sure that the quote you use is heartfelt and honest. Make sure to choose a quote that matches the nature of your friendship and speaks to the personality of the friend to whom you are writing.
My best friend is the one that brings out the best in me.— Henry Ford