As a married mother of two, I have many things to share and have been writing online for many years.
Sending a thoughtful note or card to someone can really brighten their day. Many people find encouragement and solace in their faith, in what they believe. Combining a thoughtful bit of encouragement to a friend or family member can really be helpful to them.
I hope you find some ideas here of what could be put into a thinking-of-you card. Even if you don't have any religious beliefs, you can get ideas from these messages to put into cards. Use them as a springboard, no matter what you believe. Many find hope in God, why not encourage someone today?
Religious Messages for a Card or Note
- You are in my thoughts—May God Richly Bless you today.
- Thinking of you today, and hoping that God Blesses you in every way.
- You came to mind today, and I think it was God's way of sending a smile!
- With warm thoughts of you, may your day be filled with God's goodness, blessed with His joy, and warmed by His everlasting love.
- I hope you know that you are thought of today, though that is nothing out of the ordinary really! God bless you.
- I am praying for your today, and I am asking the Lord to bless you. Thinking of you.
- You are precious in the eyes of God, but also a big blessing in the lives of so many people. Just thinking of you today.
- You came to my mind today, and I think that is God's way of sending me a smile. Hope you are having a wonderful week.
- Just a little note to let you know that you are thought of warmly today. God Bless you!
- Sending you a hug and a smile across the miles—God loves you and so do I.
- Just thinking about you today, and praying that God will shower you with many blessings.
- Thinking of you, and I'm praying that God will fill your day with special, unexpected blessings.
- Thinking of you and all the special things you do and say, as your smiles and kindness mean so much to those around you. May you be richly blessed by God today.
- You are in my thoughts—Praying that God fills your day with things that make you happy and bring you peace and joy.
- Sending a prayer to cheer you today—Thinking of you
- God bless you—Just letting you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
- With warm thoughts of you—May you be blessed today with God's goodness and peace.
- You are not only in my thoughts today, but also in the thoughts of God who loves you more than you can imagine.
Bible Verses for a Card or Note
- "He shall call upon me, and I will answer him." —Psalm 91:15
- "And these things write we unto you that your joy may be full." —I John 1:4
- "The Lord bless thee and keep thee." —Numbers 6:24
- "A happy heart makes the face cheerful..." —Proverbs 15:13
- "This is the day that the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." —Psalm 118:24
- "We have known and believed the love that God has toward us. God is love...." —I John 4:16
- "A friend loves at all times." —Proverbs 17:17
- "The Lord Bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." —Numbers 6:24-26
- "All things work together for good to them that love God." —Romans 8:28
- "Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Unto Him be glory." —Ephesians 3:20-21
- "I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers." —Ephesians 1:16
- "Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God." —Philippians 1:3
- "There shall be showers of blessing." —Ezekiel 34:26
- "How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them!" —Psalm 139:17
Peace Be With You
Never underestimate that power of a note or card to a person that could use some encouragement or well-wishing. To those that would appreciate it, an added verse can mean so much and be a true source of encouragement. Thank you for taking time to think of others today. I truly believe that when you do that, you are blessed then in return.