Paula has been an online writer for over 10 years. Her work focuses on a wide variety of topics.
What to Write in a Thoughtful Note to Someone
Sending a "thinking of you" note is one of the most thoughtful messages you can send. It can be rather unexpected and be a total surprise to someone needing a pick-me-up. This article is dedicated to finding the right words to say in a "thinking of you" card. You can use the sayings as they are or use them to jump-start your own creativity. Either way, your thoughtfulness and efforts are sure to be appreciated by the recipients.
What to Write in a Thinking of You Note or Card
- Thinking of you today and sending warm thoughts.
- This card comes your way, hoping to cheer your heart. I'm thinking of you.
- Thinking of you. Sending you warm and caring wishes today to let you know you are never far from my thoughts.
- My day is often touched by warm thoughts of you. Thinking of you today.
- Thinking of you today and sending warm and caring thoughts.
- Sending you a note just to say hello and to let you know you are in my thoughts today.
- Thinking of you today and hoping you know how special you are.
- Just sending a note to let you know you are in my thoughts today.
- With warm thoughts of you—may your day be filled with joy and love and anything that brings you joy.
- Thinking of someone that is very nice, dear, and special to my heart. Hope you have a wonderful day!
- This little greeting is being sent your way with warmest wishes to brighten your day.
- This card comes with a message just for you: that you remain in my heart and thoughts today.
- Just a little note to let you know that I am thinking of you today.
- Thoughts of you today make me feel thankful to have a person like you in my life. Have a great day.
- You are thought of warmly today, and the whole year through!
- It is always a bright spot in my day when I have thoughts of you. Have a nice day!
- You are thought of today—sending warm and caring thoughts.
- Just letting you know you are in my thoughts today.
- Wishing a wonderful day to a wonderful person. Thinking of you.
- Hope everything about your day is as special as you are to me. Sending loving thoughts your way.
- To a wonderful friend. Special thoughts are with you today.
- Just sending a little message to let you know how special you are! Thinking of you today.
- Sending happy thoughts and warm wishes to a very thoughtful person.
Never underestimate the power of actually sending a card or note to someone. With all the junk mail and bills we get every day in our lives, we can all appreciate that extra little bit of time spent to send a note. It is worth more than you know, and more importantly, might be just the thing someone needs to get through their very tough day.
Even on the best of days it would be a great joy to receive such a card. It doesn't have to cost hardly anything, especially if you are just writing up a quick email. Send a kind note to someone today, or make a phone call. Our world needs more kindness and love.
hhhhhhhh on March 17, 2020:
i like thidsd
melissa middleton on March 01, 2019:
i like the good poems to a sister
carissa on May 13, 2018:
me carissa i like to be in your class you are the best with learning you make it fun...
Paula (author) from The Midwest, USA on December 27, 2014:
Hi Lorrie, thanks for stopping by. I hope you get the chance to make a card, and enjoy the process. I am sure the recipient will enjoy receiving it!
lorrie on December 27, 2014:
I want to make a card