What to Write in a Friendship Card
Sending Your Friend a Card
We all get so busy in life, so imagine if you got a piece of mail from a friend, for no special reason other than they wanted you to know you were cared about? It would mean so much! Even if you want to send your greeting or message in an electronic format, that would mean a lot as well.
Life can be discouraging sometimes, and each person has their own share of trials. Sending a friend a card will surely lighten their load. It is almost too easy of a way to invest in one of life's greatest treasures!
Below, I dedicate each line to something you can put into a card for a friend. Even if you don't use one of these ideas, perhaps they can inspire your own idea for the words to put into a card for a friend. Perhaps it is a brand new friend you have just made. Again, nothing can be as nice as putting some positive thoughts out there into the world. Just imagine if that could become a bit contagious! It has the potential to do so much good.
For crafters out there that love to rubber stamp or water color cards, this article is for you. Let someone know you really care about them today.
What to Say in a Card to a Friend
- Being friends with you is one of the happiest things in my life!
- Thank you so much for your friendship!
- Wishing you the best always, my friend.
- Friend, thank you for bringing so much joy to others.
- Your friendship encourages me!
- I don't deserve a friend like you, but I am so thankful all the same!
- Having a friend like you is one of life's greatest treasures.
- Even when there are no words to really say, you have been there for me, and I really appreciate it.
- Your friendship is something I will never take for granted!
- Thank you for being the kind of friend that understands where I am coming from.
- Thank you for being such a positive force in my life, friend.
- A good friend knows how to encourage another toward a better course in life. Thank you for being that for me!
- Your friendship is something that I will treasure forever.
- When I reflect on all the good in my life, our friendship is something that is right up there near the top!
- I don't know what I would do without you, friend! Thank you for everything.
- I am so glad we are friends!
- Your friendship is so refreshing.
- True friends are never far apart. They will always remain close in your heart.
- There are not many things in life more sweet than our friendship!
- When I think of our friendship, it puts a smile in my heart.
- Our friendship is a definite bright spot in my day.
- Hanging out with you is one of my favorite things to do, friend!
- Friends are like sunshine on a cloudy day.
- Your friendship warms my heart.
- A lot of things come and go in life, but our friendship has really stood the test of time. I am so grateful for that!
- Friend, I wish you the very best that life has to offer.
© 2018 Paula