Words of Encouragement to Write in a Card
Encouraging Others With Our Words
Words can be very powerful, and one of the times they can really make a strong impression is when we are encouraging others. Whether someone is having a bad day or they are going through the biggest crisis of their life, your words can mean a lot. Most people enjoy cards, or at the very least, they are not put off by receiving one.
Not only do they receive the card initially, but they can save it and enjoy it again and again. It is a generous and thoughtful reminder that someone cares about you, a friend, or a loved one. I have experienced the long-term effect of giving a card and the kindness it extends. After my father passed away, I had the pleasure of looking back through his cards and letters. It was very touching to see what he saved and how people cared.
Below, I share some ideas that I hope will provide you with inspiration to encourage people through the words you write in a card or note. I hope they help you to generate your own personalized thoughts. Either way, you can be sure that people will appreciate your thoughtfulness. I know that thoughtfulness is something that is more and more in rare supply.
Words of Encouragement
- I just wanted you to know how much you are loved today!
- Hang in there, and know that I am here for you.
- I'm sending thoughts and prayers your way today.
- I'm just sending a note and a smile to you today. Have a great day!
- There is no one quite like you; I think you are wonderful!
- Thinking of you and how special you are. Hang in there!
- Never give up; sometimes, things are hardest just before they turn around.
- There is no one quite like you. Never forget how special you are!
- Wishing the happiest of days to a wonderful person!
- Please know you are thought of and loved.
- You have been an encouragement to me, and I hope to be one for you now.
- Thinking of you and wishing you the very best.
- Take some time for yourself; you are a wonderful person, and you deserve it!
- Hoping your day is wonderful as you are! Hang in there.
- Keep up the good work; it will be worth it!
- Be encouraged today!
- Sending thoughts and smiles your way to encourage you today.
- Thinking of you and hoping your heart feels encouraged today.
- Keep on believing, and never give up!
- Never stop looking for the rainbow after the storm. The sun will shine again.
- Hang in there; I am rooting for you!
- Hoping today that you find some little comforts and joys in the ordinary things around you.
- Sending warm thoughts of love, hope, and peace your way today.
- Hang in there! You are stronger than you think!
- Sending thoughts your way to cheer you and let you know you mean so much.
- My heart and thoughts are with you today.
- Never stop looking for the good in life. It is there!
- Hoping today brings you happiness and all things good!
My hope is that you found inspiration here or that these examples spurred on some encouraging words or phrases of your own. Please think about the people in your life who could use a little encouragement, or even just a simple hello. You have no idea how much it can mean to someone who's lonely or struggling.
Life is precious, and it flies by so quickly. Even those that live to a ripe old age will tell you that it still flies by and urge you to make the most of every moment. Loving and caring for others can start a chain reaction that reverberates for a long time to come. Thank you for taking the time to read these sentiments.
Have a great day, and be encouraged yourself! You are special!