Examples of Great Birthday Messages for Clients and Customers
Maintaining a relationship and keeping in good standing with your customers and clients is good for business. For these reasons, many businesses tend to send birthday cards, emails, or text messages to their clients and customers.
These messages shouldn't sound like a bad or cheesy advertisement. In fact, it's better if you try to hide your logos and slogans. A birthday card, be it for a customer or your wife’s sister, should always be personalized. In this article, you'll find some tips on how to do that. In addition, you'll find some sample messages you can use and customize for your customers and clients. Enjoy!
Tips for Writing Birthday Messages for Clients
- Try to make it as personalized as possible.
- Do not use the same birthday card template for everyone. Identical cards may lessen the importance and emotional value of one's birthday.
- With that said, try to find some unique birthday card styles.
- Always know and use the client or customer's name in the message. Addressing them by their first name will create the illusion of intimacy.
- Keep the quote simple and to the point. Overly flowery language is not required and may seem insincere.
- Humor can be used to make your wishes interesting. But be careful not to cross any lines. Vulgar jokes are unprofessional and not expected from reputed business owners.
- Send your messages in a timely manner. If somebody gets a birthday message three weeks after their actual birthday, this not only hurts your brand's image but would likely annoy the client or customer.
- Make sure you write your own name along with the company’s as the sender to make it more sincere. For example, do not write “from ABC LLC.” Instead, it would be better to write “from Stewart Mill, ABC LLC."
Give Your Opinion
Do you send a card to your clients for every major occasion?
Sample Birthday Messages
- Our sincerest wishes from [name of company] on your birthday. May all your dreams come true! We are looking forward to continuing our relationship with you this year.
- Happy birthday to you, Mr. XYZ! We hope that this new year of your life will bring more possibility and that we're a part of it.
- Customers like you are our real treasure. We wish nothing but the best for you on your special day.
- We hope that you celebrate your birthday with joy this year! Sending our best wishes to you in hopes that it's merrier than ever. Happy birthday!
- We hope that your birthday this year will bring many opportunities to prosper. May all your hopes and ambitions be fulfilled! Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to one of our best clients/customers! Our company wishes you the most blessed and blissful of birthdays!
- We hope that on this special day you take a well-deserved break for some fun or relaxation—or both!
- On your special day, we just wanted to let you know that we consider ourselves very lucky to have gotten the opportunity to work with you. We will readily admit that good customers like you are rare. Happy birthday!
- From all of us at team ABC: We wish you nothing but fulfillment and happiness on this special day! May you be blessed with sound health and enormous wealth in the coming years! Happy birthday!
- We are wishing you all the best for the coming year. Sending you nothing but the sincerest hopes for your well-being and happiness. Happy birthday from all of us at team ABC.
- While it's true that our relationship is professional, know that this isn't a business message from the owner to a client. It is our personal wish that you spend some quality hours on your birthday with your friends and family and have the best birthday ever!
- Our best wishes for this day and the coming years. Let our relationship be as great as ever as well. Happy birthday!
The examples given here are unique, and I personally crafted each of them. Of course, if you don't like these lines, you're free to modify them or write your own. Don't forget, it might also be nice to include some special discount birthday coupons or a small gift with your card or message.
Good luck, thanks for checking out this article, and happy birthday to your client and/or customer!