Birthday Wishes, Texts, and Quotes for a Daughter From Mom
These are the best birthday wishes from a mom to her daughter. A mother can show her love to her daughter by posting these quotes on either her own or her daughter's Facebook, a Tumblr blog, or a Twitter feed or by writing them directly on her birthday card or gift box.
Here's what you'll find in this article:
- Happy Birthday Wishes
- Adjectives to Describe Your Daughter
- Happy Birthday Texts
- Wishes for an 18 Year Old
- Wishes for a 21 Year Old
- Inspiring or Humorous Quotes
- Religiously Inspired Birthday Wishes
- A Birthday Poem
Happy Birthday Wishes for Your Daughter:
These quotes can all have a "Happy birthday to my [adjective] daughter" somewhere in them. If you need some adjective inspiration, you'll find some following this list!
- Happy 20th birthday to the most amazing daughter, friend, and person in the world! You are an inspiration to me and everyone around you. I love you with my entire heart, babe. Enjoy this day.
- On this day 23 years ago, I received one of the best Mother's Day gifts I could have ever ask for: my beautiful baby girl was born and has blessed me ever since. I am so proud of the beautiful young woman you have become, and I am so proud to not only call you my daughter but also my best friend. I love you more than words can express.
- Eight years ago today, I received one of the best gifts ever. Not only did you change my life forever, but you made me into the person I am today. I love you, [name], and I hope you have a very happy birthday today.
- Today is a very special day because it is the day when I first saw my angel. Happy birthday to my lovely daughter! No matter how old you are, you will always be my little girl. You are the most beautiful gift anyone has ever been given.
- You are the best. I love you more than words can say. I look forward to watching you continue to blossom.
- Screaming, yelling, and hollering happy birthday to my little doll. I love you so much. You have brought me so much joy over the years. You have taught me so much about life, about myself, and about being patient. You have taught me how to love. You deserve the best, and I promise to do everything in my power to give you just that!
- It's hard to believe that you're 15 already. Time flies when you are having fun. I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments. I love you to the moon and back, and I hope you enjoy your day.
- She has spirit for days and is truly different. I am very proud of her for understanding herself and being the best she can be.
- Happy birthday to my stellar daughter. I remember the day you were born when the doctor handed me this little bundle with the big, enrapturing eyes. It was one of my life's greatest moments. I love you very much.
- I want to wish my beautiful, smart, and outgoing daughter the best of luck on her 10th birthday this morning.
- I hope you have the best birthday ever. I love you so much. I am fortunate to have you as a daughter. Ok, now I'm done with the mushy stuff.
- May you always be as happy as you are right now!
- I have been trying to find the right words to say for a week now, but I just can't! All I can say is that you complete me. I love you.
- You are my best friend, and I can't imagine my life without you. You are a kind, sweet, and an overall great daughter.
- It has been so much fun to watch you grow into the incredible person that you have become. I am so proud of you and cannot wait to watch you continue to grow and be all the good that you can be. Hugs and love always from your mom.
- It’s amazing how time flies. You are my daughter and my best friend too. It is a pleasure to be your mom. You have become an amazing person. I love you more than words can express. I hope you get spoiled and get to eat lots of birthday cake.
- You are three today. Yes, it has been a journey, but Mommy will always love you and be there for you. Happy 3rd birthday, baby.
- I can’t believe it's been three years already since I was graced with this high-spirited bundle of joy. Watching you grow, it amazes me how smart and silly you can be. You already have such a big personality; I know I truly am fortunate to get to be your mother. I love you more than words could ever express.
- How time flies! I am so proud of this girl. Mom and Dad wish you all the success in life. Remember that we love you and will always be here for you. Happy birthday, baby!
- When you have successfully identified your vision, goals, and purpose in life, differentiating a distraction from an opportunity becomes very simple! Think about all the so-called opportunities that you've received over the years and note how many turned out to be distractions. Know where you are going and that a passenger should never dictate your journey. Happy birthday, my love!
- Screaming "happy birthday" loud and proud to my beautiful daughter! You are the most precious gift I could've ever asked for, and I love you to the moon and back times infinity. Have an awesome day and turn up hard with ice cream and cake. We love you, girl, and hope you enjoy your special day, sweetie!
- Today is all about our pretty little daughter because she is the apple of our eyes. She came into our lives five years ago, sparkling like a little star and radiating warmth like an angel. Born with confidence, I hope to continue to nurture the perfect balance of sweetness and strength. She is curious about the smallest details and amazes us every day. She already impresses us with her smart and funny chatter. She is fearless and super brave all the time. Most importantly, she is our baby girl. The girl that took a big piece of our hearts the moment she was brought into our world. Wishing our littlest sunshine a sweet happy birthday! Momma and Daddy love you to the moon and back, and hope your day is just as magical for you as you are for us.
- Happy birthday to my wonderful little big-girl who has made my life so amazing in a million ways. Being your mother definitely brings more happiness than I know what to do with, and I don't know what I'd do without her. Happy birthday, baby. I love you so much.
- Happy birthday to my oldest daughter, my life, my one-in-a-million! You are turning 10 today, and I can’t believe how time flies. You have changed so much in so many ways. I hope you have a great day today. Daddy loves you too.
- Happy 14th birthday, my little butterfly! You are my beautiful, smart, and passionate daughter. We have our differences at times. But I still love you no matter what. I'm glad to say that you are my daughter. I love you to the moon and back a million times.
- Happy 13th birthday to my little mini-me! You have a heart of gold and a smile worth a million bucks. You always keep us entertained with your made-up words and extraordinary singing skills. I'm very thankful for such an amazing daughter like you. I love you always.
- Happy 35th birthday to my daughter! I remember the day you were born at home in that quaint little Arizona house on the hill. I remember the beloved apple trees, the summer flowers, and what must have been a million people gathered to meet you when you were born.
- Happy birthday to my adorable daughter who continues to amaze me with her brilliance and her singular approach to life! You really deserve the best, as you give so much so unconditionally. We love you millions, gorgeous girl. You make us so proud.
- Happy 31st birthday! We love you to the moon and back. It may not have been the smoothest 31 years, but we wouldn't change a second of it. Every family has ups and downs, good times and bad. And we have had the privilege of calling you our daughter for 31 years. Love you.
- Happy birthday to my one-in-a-million girl! We are so proud of what you have achieved so far and the obstacles you have overcome. Enjoy your day and all your up-and-coming celebrations, my shining star.
- I want to wish my beautiful daughter a most wonderful birthday! A smile is worth a million words. But a million words are not enough to explain how much your smile melts my heart.
- 365 nights of rocking you to sleep; 365 mornings saw your bright eyes. Millions of kisses on that sweet face, and millions of kisses on those growing baby feet. Happy 1st birthday to my absolutely enchanting baby girl! You have given Mama the best year of her life.
- Hey, girl! Here's wishing you a birthday as special as you are. You are one-in-a-million and deserve the best birthday ever.
- I would like to wish my only daughter a very happy first birthday. Never in a million years would I have I thought I would have a daughter because, after four sons, I gave up. But then you came along and changed my life. Mommy loves you and wishes you much happiness. I know we are going to have a fun party.
- Happy birthday to my first daughter! I love you, and I'm thinking of all the times when we chilled on the couch watching Tom and Jerry and about all of that epic tickling. If I never see a Tom and Jerry episode again, I wouldn't complain! But I couldn't think of a better person to watch that show with.
Adjectives to Describe Your Daughter With
Happy Birthday Texts for Your Daughter
- You are my shining star.
- I am proud beyond words. I hope today is magnificent.
- I love you so, so very much. Be safe today!
- When I wished for a daughter, I couldn't have imagined someone as compassionate, kind, and driven as you. I hope your birthday is as special as you are.
- Today is your birthday, and I wish you all the best. I want to hear about how your special day went tomorrow!
- You are an absolute delight. I hope today treats you as well as you treat the world, my darling.
- Charles Dickens once said, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." With you, there have been so, so many "best of" times. I hope today is another one of those.
- I love you immensely.
- Having a daughter who makes me smile, laugh, and feel so wonderful is something to be wildly grateful for.
- You pour your positive energy into the world, and I hope it's returned to you a thousandfold today, my dear.
- If I tried to write down every magnificent experience, warm feeling, and marvelous memory you've given me... I'd never stop writing! With much love today and every day, Mom.
- I am incredibly proud of everything you've accomplished. Keep kickin' butt and takin' names!
Birthday Wishes for Your 18-Year-Old Daughter
- How are you 18 already? I feel like just yesterday you were a wee tyke running around stealing my socks and hiding every kitchen utensil you could get your hands on. Now you're almost grown—and you're still one heck of a force to be reckoned with! I can't wait to see what the future holds for you.
- At 18, opportunities are only beginning to knock. You've set yourself up for whirlwind success. The world's your oyster, and I know you're ready to take it on.
- My baby girl is all grown up. Eighteen years old! Where did the time go? You've blossomed into an astounding person, and I am so proud of you. I love you.
- Technically, you're an adult now because you're 18. But you'll always be my baby! Endless love, my darling.
- Now that you're 18, you can get into some really crazy shenanigans—like opening a bank account. When are we going?
Birthday Wishes for a 21-Year-Old Daughter
- The big two-one. First, happy birthday. Second, how awesome is it that it's your 21st birthday?! I can't wait to celebrate with you. Come out for a drink with your mom?
- You have accomplished so much in your life already, and you've only just turned 21! You've got so much of your life ahead of you, and I know you're going to achieve astounding things.
- For 21 years, I've watched you grow, change, and mature. I have lived in awe of your ever-burning spirit and your unbridled passion for every second of those years. May your birthday shine as bright as you.
- You may be growing older, but you're still a child at heart. Your passion and exuberance haven't been doused by age. Burn bright, my star.
- Turning 21 is definitely a milestone. I remember your 18th birthday like it was yesterday! I am proud of you and looking forward to what your future holds.
- No matter if you're 12, 21, or ancient, you'll always be my little girl—and I'll always be your proud mom!
Birthday Wishes for a Stepdaughter
- I'm grateful that we've been able to form the connection that we have today. Happy birthday.
- I may have come into your life somewhat unexpectedly, but I am so grateful for the bond that we've forged. I hope your day today is as wonderful as you.
- We may have gotten off to a rocky start, but I'm so happy for the way that things have turned out between us. Have fun celebrating today!
- I am proud to have such a strong-willed and courageous stepdaughter. I can't wait to see what your future holds.
- You're just like your father, which is why I'm sure you'll grow up to be an astounding person—and after today, you'll be one step closer!
- Even though it isn't blood that binds us, I feel as though you are my daughter. I want to wish you the warmest of birthdays today.
- Your upbeat, discerning, charismatic nature is the heartbeat of this family, my wonderful stepdaughter. I hope today is as bright as you are.
Inspiring or Humorous Quotes for Your Daughter's Birthday
- “Cautious, careful people, always casting about to preserve their reputations can never effect a reform.” - Susan B. Anthony
- "A birthday is a time to reflect on the year gone by, but to also set your goals for the upcoming year." - Catherine Pulsifer
- “Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” - Golda Meir
- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched but are felt in the heart." - Helen Keller
- “One of the secrets to staying young is to always do things you don’t know how to do, to keep learning.” - Ruth Reichl
- "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." - Coco Chanel
- "Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!" - Dr. Seuss
- "Life is short, wear your party pants!" - Loretta LaRoche
Religiously Inspired Birthday Wishes for Your Daughter
- May God continue to bless your path, and may you celebrate many more wonderful birthdays. As you celebrate another birthday, may the Lord continue to celebrate his honor and glory through you! May he grant you your heart's desires and give you a long life so that you can declare his works. You are truly a blessing.
- Sending my love from many miles away. May God's grace surround you always! Hugs and kisses from Daddy, Nanna, and Mom.
- Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter! When God made you, he broke the mold. I feel so blessed to call you my daughter. I am beyond grateful that God, in his infinite wisdom, granted me a daughter that is so awesome!
- Seventeen years ago today was the best day of my life. I had my first daughter. She was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Now she is a beautiful young lady, inside and out. She was the true first love of my life and still is. Happy birthday, baby girl. May you have the best birthday ever, filled with lots of love from your mommy. I love you so much, and you were one of the best gifts God ever gave me.
- I would like to wish my oldest daughter a happy birthday today. My baby turns 16 today. Enjoy your day, and may you continue to feels God's love and serenity throughout your day. Remember: A mother's love is like no other in the world.
- From the moment you were born, we knew what love was really about. We loved you more than anything, beyond a shadow of a doubt. The bond we felt was unbreakable, and we instantly knew that we would spend an eternity thanking God for our miracle. One day in the future, God will bless you with a miracle too. Then you will know the depth of love that we will always have for you. We will be here for you always—forever and a day. We love you unconditionally, every step along the way. Happy birthday!
- Three years ago, God gave me the best thing in my life. It was a surprise after trying for so many years, but there she was, my daughter. Happy birthday to you. I love you so much.
- No matter how many birthdays come and go, you'll always be my little girl. I love you. May God bless you every day and night! Happy birthday, and have a stellar day!
- Life is not a project; it's a process. It may take time to get to where we want to be, but the journey is important because it helps us mature. It's important for us to stay connected to God during this journey so that we can receive his undying wisdom and sagacious advice. I can't wait to see where your journey takes you.
- Screaming at the top of my lungs and wishing the world's best daughter a happy birthday! May God bless you today, and may you continue to be the wonderful person you are. I love you, and I thank God for bringing you into my life. You are the best daughter any mother could have.
- Give thanks today. Why? Because while things are not yet the way you would like them to be, you are alive, and God is still in the miracle-working business! Never allow yourself to give up hope because without hope there's no life, and faith is the hope that will keep you fueled. Happy birthday, Mama's love!
A Happy Birthday Poem for Daughter
I couldn't ask for a better daughter.
You do all you can for us and would give us your last.
You provided when it's was just you
And I know it was hard, but I just want to thank you
For respecting me to be the woman I am today!
You're the strongest, most beautiful, independent,
Hard-working, intelligent daughter there is.
And don't you for one second forget it!
I could go on and on, but you know who you are!
May this poem be the best gift on your birthday.
Questions & Answers
Is there any birthday card for a daughter who was given up for adoption and recently connected with her biological family?
You can make your own card by picking a birthday message and printing it with a ready-made card maker application.Helpful 36