100+ "Happy Birthday" Messages for Moms (With Images)
I Love You Mom!
Moms are perhaps the most selfless people that roam this planet. There’s not one other person who would ever give up as much sleep, social life, sanity, money, free-time, and so on as a mother does without asking for anything in return!
In life, moms really get the short end of the stick when it comes to attention. They get Mother’s Day, which is nice, and a birthday, which serves as a reminder to her and everyone else that she’s getting old! We want our mothers to feel special and loved on their birthdays. Therefore, it is imperative that we take the time to pick the perfect gift or even make a card by hand to show them how much we care!
But don't forget, Mom still wants to know how much she's loved, whether through a post on Facebook, a phone call, or a handwritten note in a birthday card! So here are over 100 "Happy birthday" Images and messages to share with Mom on her special day!
Sweet Messages for Mothers
Whether you're complimenting her beauty, saying thank you for all her hard work, or just telling her how much she's loved, Mom is sure to appreciate these kind words!
- A mother is more than just one who gives birth to you. She is also a teacher, a world-class chef, and a best friend!
- Wishing that the best mom ever has the best birthday ever!
- Thank you for making me who I am today!
- For all the years you sang to me, it's my turn to sing to you. Happy birthday to you!
- Mom, you make getting old look like a piece of cake! Happy birthday!
- Hoping your birthday is as bright and cheerful as your smile, Mom!
- Happy birthday to a mother that is out of this world!
- And the mom-of-the-year award goes to...YOU!
- Happy birthday, Mom! You may not be able to be 30 forever, but you can still look like it!
- Only three words can still describe how I feel about you today: "I love you!" Oh, and, "Happy Birthday Mom!"
- You deserve all the love and cake you can get, Mom! Happy birthday!
- Moms are the people who know us best and love us the most!
- Everything I am, you helped me to be! Thanks Mom!
- If I gave you a rose for everyday you've made me feel special, you'd have the biggest garden in the world! Happy birthday!
- They say boys are made of snips, snails and puppy dog tails. Girls are made of sugar, spice and everything nice. Moms are made of hugs, kisses, and gourmet dishes! Happy birthday!
- To say you're special is a total understatement. Happy birthday, enjoy a day as special as YOU!
- Mothers are like buttons, they hold everything together!
- Although I'm no longer holding your hand, I know I will always hold your heart. Happy birthday from afar!
- As you blow out your birthday candles, be sure to make a wish for something worth your while! Happy birthday, Mom!
- What I give to you for your birthday is something that you've always given me, too, and it cannot fit in a box. LOVE!
- When the sun starts to set on your birthday, Mom, be sure to smile to keep the light shining!
- My dear mother, You deserve the best birthday that life has to offer. I love you!
- On your birthday, don't forget how fabulous you look! Age is but a number!
- To the world, you're just a mother... but to me, you're my world!
- Where has the time gone? No matter where it went, I know it was amazing spending it all with you, my mother!
- The best gift in the world is having you as a Mom!
- I know you've loved me as long as I've lived, but I've loved you my whole life!
- Dearest Mom, Words cannot express how much I love you!
- There is not a kinder or more loving mom, than the one I have!
- I love you mom and wish you the happiest birthday ever!
- Dear Mom, Today is your birthday and I am thinking of you more than ever. No matter how far apart we live, you are always near to my heart!
- If there's one thing you've shown me in life, it's not how old you get that makes life grand, it's how much you choose to love life itself. Happy birthday, Mom!
- To the woman I have admired from day one, here's to another trip around the sun! Happy birthday!
- You have filled my heart throughout the years, so I'm here to send you some birthday cheer! Happy birthday, Mom!
- Mom, you don't get older. You get sweeter! Happy birthday!
- Not one person nor thing on this Earth compares to how amazing you are! Happy birthday!
- Whatever it is that makes you happy, I hope you get it all today times a million!
Religious Birthday Messages
Babies are blessings from above, but so are wonderful mothers! Send her a beautiful note on her birthday letting her know how blessed you are to have her in your life!
- God made angels without wings and called them “mothers.” Happy birthday to my angel!
- May your cup runneth over on your birthday, Mom!
- Hoping your birthday is just like you, blessed and beautiful in every way!
- Thankful that God blessed me with a mother as wonderful as you!
- "Her children rise up and call her blessed," Proverbs 31:28. I would say I was the blessed one!
- God could not have chosen any better! So happy to call you "Mom!"
- Dearest Mom, May your day be filled with His everlasting love and peace!
- Today, I am asking the Lord to bless you with much love, and happiness. I love you Mom and wish you a blessed birthday!
- Praying He watches over you today, tomorrow, and for the rest of your years! Happy Birthday!
- "God is within her, she will not fall," Psalm 46:5.
- Mother's are God's way of showing us how to love each other! I love you Mom!
Send a smile and a laugh with a funny message that will brighten up Mom's day!
- Some things get better with age. . . You're one of them!
- On your birthday, I wanted to thank you, not only for being a great mom, but also for my good looks!
- Happy birthday to the one who gave birth to me!
- Happy birthday to the only person who can bake a better cake than me!
- Only you can go days without a good night's sleep and still look good! Happy birthday, my beautiful mother!
- To a mother who makes getting old look good, Happy birthday!
- Mother, you may be over the hill but you sure look underage for that glass of wine! Happy birthday, cheers to you!
- You may have always thought that you had the best mom, but you were wrong, because I have the best mom! Happy birthday!
- I'm proof that you're the best mom in the world, because I'm frickin' awesome!
- Mom, Thanks for feeding me so I don't die.
- Mom, You kick ass! (...Sorry for swearing.)
- You don't look a day over fabulous!
- A teacher, a chef, a doctor, a confidant, a chauffeur, a tailor, a drill sergeant, a referee and the list goes on! Is there anything you can't do, mom?
- Cheers to a mother who ages like fine wine! I'm so lucky to have your genes!
- You know why today is the best day ever? Because it's your birthday! And without your birthday, I wouldn't be here. So, thank you and happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to a mom who knocks my socks off (and washes them, too!)
- Ditch the diet and enjoy some cake. Happy birthday, Mama!
- Mom, you wear "getting old" better than anyone else I know! Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday, Mom! Thanks for always knowing what's best... like this cake!
- Thank you for being born! Happy birthday, Mom!
- Happy birthday, Mom! After all these years, you still make the family tree look good!
- Throw on that pot of high-caffeine coffee, Mom! We're going to party all-night!
Birthday Messages From Daughters to Mothers
She's every little girl's first best friend! This year on her birthday, make sure Mom knows she's still one of the most important people in your life!
- A mother is a daughter's first best friend!
- Mom, sending lots of bear hugs and butterfly kisses to you on your special day!
- When I grow up, I hope to look as fabulous as you, Mom! Happy birthday!
- I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have you as my mom!
- How you went all these years without even breaking a nail is beyond me! Happy birthday!
- If moms were flowers, I would pick you! Happy birthday, beautiful mother!
- Happy birthday to one magnificent lady!
- You've always put my needs above your own. Today, I'm putting yours first! Happy Birthday Mom!
- No mom, you may not clean, work, or do anything other than pamper yourself today!
- No matter how old I get, I still hope to be just like you when I grow up! Happy Birthday, Mom!
- First my mother, forever my friend!
- Happiness is having a mother who is there for you no matter what, and celebrating her birthday with her, of course!
- Mom, with you, nothing goes out of style. Enjoy your birthday however you'd like!
- Here's to wishing you a birthday that's as beautiful as the life you have provided me. Happy birthday!
- A smile is the best makeup any mom can wear! Hoping your birthday leaves you smiling!
Birthday Messages From Sons to Mothers
Little boys hold a special place in their mother's heart. So on her special day, remind her that she holds a special place in your heart as well!
- I will always be a mama's boy! Happy Birthday to Mama!
- Today is your day, so relax and enjoy! Happy birthday to you Mom, from your favorite boy!
- Happy birthday, Mom! I'm so happy you get to spend it with your favorite kid!
- Strong men are only as strong as the women who raised them!
- My favorite thing about being your son is getting to brag about it to everyone else!
- Thanks for dealing with all my rough-housing and belly-aching! Love you Mom!
- Time flies when you're having fun! (And you KNOW it was fun raising me!) Happy birthday, again!
- To the woman who has always given the best hugs, I'm giving it right back on your special day!
- When I'm feeling like I'm not quite up to par to handle life, it takes one call to hear your voice to realize I can do anything. Happy birthday to one extraordinary mom!
- Happy birthday to a mom who is so strong, she puts Chuck Norris to shame!
- You took dad's heart and I took yours, it was only fair! Now, take my cake and call it even!
- Even on your birthday, I see you still putting everyone else's needs above your own. So here you go: I need you to relax and enjoy your special day!
- May today go down in your memories as an epic day! Happy birthday, Mom!
- Mom, if you were anymore out of this world, you'd be extraterrestrial! Have a stellar birthday!
- It's you who has made this world beautiful and bright, so today we celebrate you!
- If there's any wish I can make come true for you, Mom, now's your time to speak up! Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Mom!
Notice that a lot of the messages stress how fabulous your mom looks. That’s because moms love to be reminded that they still got it goin’ on! Whether you include it in a card or say something verbally, be sure to remind her that she is growing even more beautiful both inside and out!