Quotes and Sayings to Wish Someone a Safe & Happy Journey
Happy And Safe Journey Quotes
- Life isn't easy. All your life you have to strive to make yourself better. It’s a full time commitment. To be your best, you have to work your hardest.
- I won't let you get away with it! You know I will keep you on your toes so don’t forget to call me when you get there.
- It was great to see you and catch up again. Enjoy the rest of your stay, have a safe journey. Take care.
- Good luck! Hope you have an amazing time...and hope you make millions of amazing memories, I am looking forward to hearing the stories of your wonderful journey, have a fun and unlimited entertainment!
- Even though we all carry imperfections, it's up to you to decide if those imperfections are worth carrying for the time being....or maybe for a lifetime. Because emotions aren't toys, but put them into the wrong hands and they can be played with! Have a great day!
- Never be afraid to bless others, because they come back to you in ways that you couldn't normal attain. God rewards those that bless others with blessings beyond measure. Have a fun day.
- You have to chase what seems impossible, over and over and over again. Because giving up is not an option. And when you feel like you have reached your peak, it’s just the beginning. Have a fun trip!
- Time always heals bad vibes and it also teaches us to learn that we should set aside the past and focus on the good things that await us. Have a nice journey!
- You can do anything you put your mind to it. You have many people behind you, including me. You are strong and you are stronger than you will ever know! So keep going strong!
- Let us know how it goes. Best wishes for a safe, happy, healthy journey!
- Don't give up! You never lose faith! You got to keep believing! Remember who is behind you, remember who loves you and always will! Love you!
- May you have a safe journey and may Almighty protect you from all evils and devils.
- Improving every day is the key to success, and the key to greater things. If you have a slump, don't let it get to you. Learn from the errors, try again in a different angle and avoid making the same mistakes. It's all good. We will learn along the way that we are prone to not having a perfect day here and there. Be honest, keep it real, and brush it off. Hope you have reached safely!
- We will miss you and a lot of us will have those memories. But remember us when you collect the beautiful memories of this journey and say a prayer for us.
- The Devil is riding you because he knows that every time your feet touch the floor that's one more thing he has to worry about. So when you go through your trials, smile and keep walking. Only one that can stop you is you.....
- One thing you taught me was how to stay strong. And you always believed in me and taught me how to push on. Now I pray for a happy journey for you.
- When you are in a relationship, one of the keys to it being prosperous is that your mate is also your friend. Have a good day!
- If you see something good in a person once before and if he/she upset you, don't allow a mistake to change your opinion about that person. Instead, give it time and then talk it over and come to a bond that the errors will not be repeated again. Have a nice time!
- You can't keep putting yourself down. There's a reason this happened to you. Pick yourself up and move forward. Never think people don't care for you because of your circumstance. You are on this trip for a reason. Love you. Always have.
- God surely has major plans for all. It's just a Blessing to know that He thinks of us and loves us so much to do that and more for us. Have a good day!
- Live in this moment, enjoy every second of it, those moments together will make the perfect happy life.
- Don’t let one major error change the way you see life. Just stay in the right place, even if it means pausing for a short time, and those who stopped admiring you will start admiring you again. Have a nice day.
Hope your spirit was lifted higher this week and when you return home I pray you have a safe one brother. Wish you all the best in life's journey and may your walk with God continue to grow strong where ever he takes you.
Bon Voyage Wishes
- Don't get so distracted by the finish line that you forget to enjoy the journey. Bon voyage.
- Things don't get easier you just get to know yourself much better. Have a safe journey my love.
- It’s important to stay idealistic, to be vulnerable, and to see the world through the eye of a child, free and open, full of wonders and imaginations. To fight for your vision and live your dream, don’t go gentle or soft until victory is achieved.
- I have this problem you see. I really get attached to people. I can only best describe it as falling in love. I want to hear their stories, cheer them on and share some laughs with them. It's hard for me to recognize that not everything is forever. But I will savor the moments, the memories and be grateful. Now it’s your turn, enjoy your trip at full’s.
- Don't feel like you have to have it all figured out to take the next step forward, life is happening now. Just do it. Bon voyage.
- We often get caught up in our goals and dreams and many times over look our everyday life. \your life truly is a journey and you wouldn't change for anything! Bon voyage.
- What had happened in the past helped you to become who you are now. Live life seems like your last day and you wouldn't imagine you already got the changed!
- We live in a world that is changing at a rapid pace, we can hardly keep up. If we stay stagnant and don't keep an open-mind, it might just pass us by and we will miss the opportunity to experience genuine fulfillment.
- A new journey is the action of emptying your thoughts, clearing your brain so you can see things with a different perspective. Our crowded and cluttered minds impede us from seeing clear. That's why there is no time for small talk and pointless conversations but we need more purposeful conversations and real talks.
- Your new road trip would have finished long ago, or may not have even began at all, if you let your terrors of the mysterious hold you back. Sometimes we might not be able to see any more than the next walk ahead but that's okay, the doors will be opened for those courageous enough to knock. Have a safe flight.
- You are fully responsible for running your life whichever way you wish. Be happy in your own merit and never ever depend it on anyone else for that matter. You are the sole person who can control your emotions, don’t ever let anyone else have that privilege. Live your life the way you want it and not how other people wish you would. It is your life and your own journey after all.
- Though we all wish, at times, that these storms of life weren't so intense with the floods of emotions and rivers of tears, without them, the beauty that life has when sunlight breaks through and frees the soul from the clouds would never be seen. Have a safe flight back home.
- Think about what you really need to achieve in life and eliminate any destructions coming your way. have a safe trip back home!
Safe Journey Prayer for Friend
The day has come when I will see my love off for her amazing journey as she studies abroad! Wishing her safe travels and the experience of a lifetime! No words can express how much I will miss you and how much my heart will ache while you're gone, but looking forward to sharing your memories with me when you come home, a lot of prayers for my girlfriend safe travels. Have a blast day!
May You Have a Safe Journey
You think you know people, and then they surprise you when faced with a decision. Life shouldn't be that complicated. Right is right. Wrong is wrong. Unfortunately, many things are subject to interpretation, and many people lack the sense to know the difference. That's when it’s time to dig deep and find the courage to push some more. Because if you have the drive, discipline, and resolve to do what it takes to make yourself great—then the rewards are endless. Hope you have a safe flight!
People come into our lives for a season and a reason. Some come into our lives to teach us something important about ourselves through pain and hurt, others are there to encourage and embrace us, as we are, with all our flaws. Whichever the season a person becomes part of your life journey it's important to trust that there is always a valuable reason God allowed them to be a part of it. In this season I am so grateful for the friendships that have stood the test of time and challenges, I treasure the lessons learned from the friendships lost and I am thanking God for each of them.
This is so true! I love being at home, I love my city, my country but I just want to go out and travel all around the world the rest of my life! I want to take risks, I want my life to be an adventure! I haven't been everywhere yet but it's already on my "to-do" list!