Quotes and Sayings to Wish Someone a Safe & Happy Journey
Happy Journey Sayings
If you're searching for the right thing to say to someone who is about to leave on a trip, look no further. Below you will find plenty of quotes and sayings about traveling and exploring the world that you can use in many different situations.
Happy and Safe Journey Quotes for Friends
- It was great to see you and catch up again. Enjoy the rest of your stay, and have a safe journey. Take care.
- Good luck! I hope you make lots of amazing memories, and I look forward to hearing the stories of your wonderful journey. Have fun!
- Time always heals bad vibes, and it also teaches us to learn that we should set aside the past and focus on the good things that await us. Let that guide you on your trip.
- Let us know how it goes. Best wishes for a safe, happy, and healthy journey!
- May you have a safe journey and may the Almighty protect you from all evils and devils.
- Live in those moments of beauty, those moments of grandeur, and take the path before you.
- There is a certain magic in those little moments, standing by the sea, staring down from the top of a mountain. Let them sway and guide you.
- Let the world unfold in front of your eyes. Take a look at the world at large.
- The path that lies ahead contains many twists and turns; be ready for the surprises along the way.
- The things you notice the least tend to impact you the most. Look for the sights and sounds just outside your periphery.
- We’re heading in separate directions, with eyes fixed on different targets. Let’s come back with heads full of memories and moments.
- I know you’ve wanted to leave for such a long time, to finally get out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself. This is the chance, the moment where you can leave and find someplace new, embrace it.
- The world is open to an endless stream of potential experiences; it’s up to you to navigate that raging torrent of possibilities and find your own destination.
- When you’re out there give yourself a chance, dare to plunge into the unknown.
- Happiness comes from accepting that the journey matters the most, not the destination. Take care of yourself.
- Remember that true contentment comes from stepping out into the unknown and beating back the ghosts of insecurity. Enjoy this trip and all that it has to offer and let your mind be open to new experiences.
- We’ve run around the same circles here again and again, so it’s time you take the road less traveled. You’ll enjoy the break in the repetition, even though it may frighten you.
- I don’t want you coming back empty-handed; I want you coming back with a head full of tall tales, absurdities, and little moments of beauty. Have a safe trip.
- 300 years ago most people never went more than 10 miles from their home in their entire lives. And now we can go across the world in less than a day. Take advantage of the fact that you’re doing what people once spent their entire lives dreaming about.
- I’ve never wanted to see you go, but I know why it must be done, what urges you to push onwards. It’s the best choice to make, and you’re ready to leave, just try not to look back.
- Get ready for the unexpected, for the trivial and mundane to be turned into the profound and insightful. You’ve been preparing for this journey for so long; you’re ready to thrive.
- Instead of shutting yourself off, be open to the experiences you would normally turn down. Instead of saying no, say yes, and see where your journey takes you.
Vacation Wishes to Your Boss
- You've worked so hard and with such energy that you deserve to kick back and relax. Have a safe vacation!
- The best thing for you will be to just turn off and unplug from the rest of the world. You're ready for it.
- I know you've had this date circled on your calendar for a long time, and that this has always been a dream destination for you. Enjoy every moment.
- You deserve to enjoy yourself for once. You've put in so much time to make this company great, that it's time for you to let loose and have some fun.
- You're the hardest-working person I know, you have put in so many hours for all of us here, now you should invest some time in yourself.
Famous Quotes About Journeys and Traveling
- Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. — Gustave Flaubert
- Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. — Mark Twain
- Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. — Henry David Thoreau
- Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen. — Benjamin Disraeli
- Once you have travelled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey. — Pat Conroy
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in you sail. Explore. Dream. Discover. — Mark Twain
- To get away from one's working environment is, in a sense, to get away from one's self; and this is often the chief advantage of travel and change. — Charles Horton Cooley
- Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. — Henry David Thoreau
- The world is a book and those who do not travel only read one page. — St. Augustine
- Going by my past journey, I am not certain where life will take me, what turns and twists will happen; nobody knows where they will end up. As life changes direction, I'll flow with it. — Katrina Kaif
Not I, nor anyone else can travel that road for you.
You must travel it by yourself.
It is not far. It is within reach.
Perhaps you have been on it since you were born, and did not know.
Perhaps it is everywhere - on water and land.— Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass
Short Travel Quotes
- Just take one step in the right direction, all it takes is a spark to light the flame.
- Embrace what you don't understand, what you can't see just yet, experience something new.
- Going new places fills you with an air of mystery and curiosity.
- Make today the first step on a brand-new journey, all you have to do is keep moving.
- Most people spend their lives dreaming about somewhere else, go there.
- If you travel far enough, you eventually meet yourself.
- Ships may be safest docked in the harbor, but that is not what they were designed to do.
Happy and Safe Journey Quotes to a Loved One.
- Honey, you know that I care about you, but you need to go on your own journey this time. Go out there and take in all of those magical sights.
- You know it hurts me to see you go, and I wish you the best on your trip. I know you've always wanted to go there and this is your chance. Stay safe.
- I know you feel nervous about leaving me for the first time, but we can't be together all the time. Go out there and have a great time, for both of us.
- Baby, sometimes you have to just go solo and spread your wings. This trip is going to be great for you. Take care and have fun.
- You've been talking about going on this solo trip for so many years and now you're finally realizing your dreams, be happy.
Bon Voyage Wishes
- Don't get so distracted by the finish line that you forget to enjoy the journey. Bon voyage.
- You've earned the right to take a break and step back from everything, enjoy it.
- Don't feel like you have to have it all figured out to take the next step forward; life is happening now. Just do it. Bon voyage.
- We live in a world that is changing at a rapid pace; we can hardly keep up. If we stay stagnant and don't keep an open mind, it might just pass us by, and we will miss the opportunity to experience genuine fulfillment. Keep that in mind on your trip.
- A new journey is an action of emptying your thoughts and clearing your brain so you can see things from a different perspective.
- Sometimes we might not be able to see any more than the next step in front of us but that's okay, the doors will be opened for those courageous enough to knock.