Tatiana loves holidays and the traditions (and meals) associated with them.
Humorous Things to Be Thankful For
Being thankful is not just for Thanksgiving. We should look around us and be thankful for all things great in our lives, no matter how small or trivial they may seem. When it comes to being thankful, we can all think of many silly things to be thankful for. What seems serious to one might be outright humorous to another.
Gratitude is nothing short of a beautiful thing, as it is easy to get caught up in finding the negative in everything. Try something new: Find something to be thankful for each and every day and see the difference it can make in the most horrible of days.
If you need some ideas, take a look around you. Like fountain pens? Be thankful for them and how smooth they write. It really does not take much effort at all.
Here is a list of funny things to be thankful for (that many people can relate to).
I’m Thankful For...
- The game “Cards Against Humanity”
- Scented poop bags or diaper disposal bags
- Poo Pourri
- Whipped cream-flavored vodka (Creamsicle cocktails, anyone?!)
- Cake-flavored vodka (You can have your cake and drink it, too!)
- Target’s dollar section
- Taco Bell’s $1 cravings menu
- Size 14 shoes
- Hair chalk
- Pajamas with feet
- Happy hour anywhere
- Mouse traps
- United States Postal Service
- Primetime television
- My youth being stolen by "The Simpsons"
- Skipping lots of school and still graduating with A/B average
- My crazy family
- How babies are made
- Matching socks
- Mismatched socks
- Clean underwear (Is there anything better?)
- The "porcelain god"
- Opposable thumbs
- Leak-proof sippy cups
- Frozen peas
- Bumper cars
- Faces of Meth (Like, whoa.)
- Birth control
- The A/C repair guy
- Gas grills
- People dressed as piñatas
- "Doctor Who"
- Obama (Thanks a lot, Obama *sarcasm*)
- Inflatable bouncy houses and slides
- Miley Cyrus’ “Wrecking Ball” music video
- Shoe polish
- German potato salad
- Crab rangoon
- Toilet paper
- Hot chai lattes from Starbucks
- Pink, fuzzy handcuffs
- Permanent markers
- Timehop app on Facebook (Not.)
- Duct tape (Is there anything it can’t fix?!)
- Chuck Norris (The only thing stronger than duct tape.)
- Frog hair split three ways (I’ve been told I’m finer than this, so it must be sexy!)
- Forever stamps
- Hot Pockets
- Salt and vinegar anything
- Strip poker
- The 5-second rule
- Silent farts
- The hotdog dance
- Rock 'n’ roll
- Movie rental stores (Do those exist anymore?)
- Being free from a cell phone
- Men in uniform
- Confession booths
- Gummy bears
- Call of Duty
- Dryer balls
- Cloth diapers (Yes, people still use those and they’ve evolved. Google it.)
- Banana splits
- Sticky notes
Be Grateful For Everything
You see? There’s such a diversity of things on this list and most of them were thought up by simply looking around me. Except for Chuck Norris—he forced his way onto my list.
Anyway, being thankful doesn’t have to be boring. Make it a game:
- A thing a day: Each day starting with the new year, think of a new thing that you are thankful for, funny or not. Funny may be more entertaining to reflect on later, but simply being thankful for things is good for the mind.
- Shout it to the world: Thankful for something? Shout it to the world! Whether it’s at a park, at a shopping mall, or just walking down the street, be proud. You may get funny looks, but that’s a part of the fun.
- Keep a journal: Each day you think of something to be thankful for, write it down and write why you are thankful for it.
- Chain reaction: If you are on social networking somewhere, write something you are thankful for and tag a friend to do the same. This will start a positive chain reaction and get everyone in on the game.
Now that you have some ideas on funny things to be thankful for, what are you thankful for?
Video: Weird Things Couples Are Thankful For
Andrei Selaru on November 22, 2018:
i m thankful for being the most followed boy on social media .
follow on instagram:@selly
chuckchuck555 on November 22, 2018:
I'm thankful for Not being a Butterball Turkey On Thanksgiving !
Abigail on November 20, 2018:
i'm thankful Christmas is in month. yes i'm a kid....
vernal equinox on November 23, 2017:
I am thankful Thanksgiving Christmas and New Years comes but once a year Bring on spring and baseball season
Expo on November 04, 2017:
I’m thankful for the opportunity to see my family and friends happy