Neha Sadana loves the Christmas season and enjoys helping others find the right words to express their well wishes to family and friends.
When you celebrate Christmas by sending a card, you want to include a message or saying that has been chosen with the utmost love and care.
The Practice of Sharing Christmas Wishes Is Special
Christmas is the day to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. On this holiday, we tend to wish our friends and family happiness, love, kindness, peace, and prosperity. Different people celebrate it in different ways. Some people put up lights, while others sing carols, decorate their homes, or share gifts—or perhaps some combination of all of the above. For those of you who choose to celebrate this holiday by sending cards, here are some meaningful Christmas wishes and sayings that you can use.
Best Wishes and Sayings for Christmas Greeting Cards
- I hope that all your hopes and desires come true this Christmas. May the day's magic make all your dreams real.
- Santa is coming to listen to your wishes and everything you say today. I hope he brings all the good things you wish for you.
- Even though you're far away, I wanted to make sure you felt included in our holiday celebration. We're sending you good vibes so that you can bolster your positive attitude and tackle all the difficult circumstances you face away from the support of your loved ones.
- Wishing you a bright, beautiful bucket full of happiness and joy. Merry Christmas!
- I hope you see smiles wherever you look and that happiness goes wherever you go. Have a wonderful Christmas.
- Spread happiness, joy, and peace on this occasion. Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas and happy holiday season.
- I hope Santa brings you smiles and happiness. Here's to a wonderful Christmas together.
- Keep faith, peace, and love in your heart! Merry Christmas.
- I hope things are a bit calmer for you now so that you can take the time to really enjoy Christmas!
- Live your life to the fullest this Christmas!
- May bliss and delight snow on you, may Christmas bells ring brightly for you, and may Santa be extra good to you this year.
- Let’s celebrate the purpose of Christmas and share the love that's in our hearts. Let’s ignore bitterness and overlook hatred. Let’s spread affection and care to everyone on this auspicious day.
- You already have some wonderful gifts: skills, intelligence, and a lovely personality. So, I hope that you get some gifts that you don't have this Christmas! Happy Christmas to you.
- May you attain what you wish in your life. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
Religious Merry Christmas Messages
- I pray that God gives you the strength to remain positive and happy for your entire life. May you cherish every moment of your living, especially during this wonderful holiday season.
- May Jesus Christ bestow you with the power to surmount any obstacle that might try to stop you from reaching your goals. May God send tons of love your way.
- Let’s extend a helping hand to the poor and needy this Christmas! Pray to God to bring happiness, peace, and joy into their life.
- May this Christmas season bring more laughter, cheer, and fun for you and your family. Wishing you Merry Christmas and a prosperous, fun-filled New Year ahead.
- May you be showered with Jesus' choicest blessings this holiday season! Wishing you peace, prosperity, love, and all the good things.
- May God bless you with the courage, energy, and strength to accomplish your dreams. May Jesus give you the ability to achieve your hopes and desires.
Other Ways to Celebrate Christmas
- You can make Christmas more memorable by helping out the less fortunate. You might consider working at a food drive.
- Spending time with old people in elderly or assisted living homes would be a great way of celebrating Christmas.
- Share your time, joy, and things with people who need them. Try to make people happy around you.
Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year to celebrate and share a zest for life with our near and dear ones and people we don't know. This is the time to free yourself from the complications of life and enjoy the season. It’s Christmas, and everyone is singing, sending well wishes, and sharing love and compassion. May this Christmas be special and wonderful. Merry Christmas, and happy holidays!
© 2013 Neha Sadana
Janellegems on December 17, 2013:
What a great idea for a hub!!! I enjoyed reading these Christmas greetings and messages. These are wonderful words to enclose in my Christmas cards this year. Thanks so much.