20 Funny, Corny, and Cheesy Christmas Jokes
Cheesy Humor Is a Christmas Tradition
Every year, my family and I sit around the table to eat Christmas dinner. We have our turkey with all the trimmings followed by Christmas pudding and maybe even a few glasses of eggnog.
Then we join together to open our Christmas crackers with their paper crowns and their little treats. Of course, no Christmas cracker would be complete without a cheesy, corny holiday joke inside.
Christmas jokes are sometimes so cheesy that instead of making you laugh, they make you groan and wonder who could have thought they were funny in the first place. I hope that you will find at least one joke in this list that will tickle your tastebuds and bring a smile to your face.
10 Christmas Cracker Jokes
Christmas cracker jokes are notoriously bad. They are cheesy, corny and never very funny, but that is part of the fun of reading them.
- Why did the snowman retire from sport? Snow competition!
- What do you call a baby snowman? A snowball!
- What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck? A Christmas quacker!
- What do you get if Santa goes down the chimney when a fire is lit? Crisp Kringle!
- What did Adam say on the day before Christmas? It's Christmas Eve!
- Why are turkeys wiser than chickens? Have you ever heard of Kentucky Fried Turkey?
- Who gives presents and bites people? Santa Jaws!
- What do you call Santa Claus when he doesn't move? Santa Pause!
- What's a child's favourite king at Christmas? A stocking!
- What happened to the man who shoplifted a calendar at Christmas? He got 12 months!
Feel free to stop groaning now, because that is the last of the Christmas cracker jokes.
10 Funny Christmas Jokes for Children
Christmas is an important time to spend with family, especially if you have children. Why not keep them amused with some Christmas jokes that are just good, clean fun?
- What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations? Tinselitus!
- Why Doesn't Santa Claus think of the past or the future? Because he likes to live in the present!
- Why does Santa Claus live at the North Pole? Because that is where his house is!
- What is Santa's favorite sport? The North Pole vault!
- Where did Santa first meet and dance with his wife? At the annual snowball!
- Who is Santa's favorite pop group? Sister Sledge!
- Why does Santa take presents to children around the world? Because the presents won't take themselves!
- What's red and green and flies? An airsick Santa Claus!
- How do you know when Santa Claus is ill? The doctors send out an elf warning!
- What goes ho, ho, ho, bonk? Santa Claus laughing his head off!