Christian Christmas Messages and Verses to Write in a Card
Why Send a Verse in a Card?
Christmas is a holiday that is meaningful but can easily get too commercialized. One simple way to restore the meaning of Christmas is to send a card to people with a Christian message or verse in it. This allows people to take a moment to think about Christmas' history and what the celebration is all about.
Christian card messages communicate to others that Christianity is important. Words have the power to teach, inspire, encourage, amuse, and comfort. Use these examples to help you come up with the perfect wording for your Christian Christmas card wishes.
Example Christian Christmas Wishes
- Our hearts are filled with joy because of a special baby boy.
- Love was born on Christmas morn'.
- Happy birthday, Jesus!
- He started his life in a manger, and for us, he put himself in danger.
- Christmas is about new life!
- I'm sending my prayers and best wishes this holiday.
- Be blessed by our most precious Christmas gift, and then pass on that blessing to those you encounter.
- We get to celebrate the birthday of the most important person to ever live. He keeps giving us his presence every year.
- I pray that you feel loved this Christmas. Our Lord loves you, and I do too.
- Take time to thank Him for the gift we received thousands of years ago.
- I hope you find meaning and joy while going about your Christmas activities. There's never a wrong time to be grateful.
- Just think how much power and potential there was in the manger.
- The epic story that started in a stable is much more than just a childhood fable.
More Religious Holiday Messages
- We are excited to celebrate the birth of the most important person in history!
- Let the true light of Christmas shine bright through you. You have received the greatest gift of all.
- Grace is the greatest gift that humanity was given on that blessed day when our Lord was born.
- For those of us who have been born again, His birthday marks the beginning of our own redemption story.
- Let us extend this Christmas cheer throughout the entire year.
- Jesus has already made Christmas good and special. I hope you are able to enjoy Christmas to the fullest!
- We as Christians have a lot to be thankful for at Christmas. Maybe that's why Thanksgiving comes before Christmas each year.
- It's always a good time to honor our savior, especially on His birthday.
- The only wish I have is that we continue to rejoice and celebrate the birth and sacrifice of our savior until next Christmas.
- Our Lord was good two thousand years ago just as He is today.
- We have an opportunity to live out a mission that began 2000 years ago. That mission is based on love.
- We are all blessed by the original gift of Christmas.
- I'm praying that you have a joyful and peaceful Christmas.
- December 25th is just a day. The person we celebrate on that day lasts for an eternity.
- The bright star of Christmas is shining as bright as He always has.
- There really is a guy who knows if you've been bad or good, but he forgives you even when you've been bad.
- The true Christmas magic happens when our Lord defeats evil.
- As you gaze upon the all the Christmas lights, remember who the true light of Christmas is.
Bible Verses for Christmas Wishes
These are select Bible verses that can work as stand-alone wishes or in the context of a longer holiday card message.
- "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord." —Luke 2:11
- "Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!" —2 Corinthians 9:15
- "She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins." —Matthew 1:21
- "And being found in human form, he humbled himself. . ." —Philippians 2:8
- "And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people." —Luke 2:10
What is the best type of Christian Christmas message?
More Holiday Card Content Examples
- Christmas Card Messages: What to Write in a Christma...
These examples of Christmas card wishes will give you ideas to make your holiday card extra special. Modify these Christmas messages for your custom card.
- Christmas Wishes, Quotes and Poems for Friends
These are examples of Christmas card messages for friends. Writing a Christmas wish to your friend will be a breeze after reading through these thoughtful, sincere, and funny messages.