What to Write in Christmas Cards for Kids
Christmas is a special time for kids, and adults enjoy seeing the holiday season through their eyes. Adults have an opportunity to express something in a Christmas card that could further enhance the Christmas fun for a kid.
Anticipation, having a break from school, and gifts are a few of the reasons Christmas is so fun. A Christmas card can be fun too, especially if you come up with a message that kids like. These are some examples of things to write to kids in a Christmas card. Use them to get ideas for a perfect kid-friendly message.
Christmas Wishes for Kids
- Some old white-haired guy in a red suit told me to wish you a merry Christmas.
- You are on my nice list this year!
- Christmas is so much more fun when I get to celebrate with you!
- Santa said he lost your email address, and he asked me to give you this card.
- Merry Christmas to the coolest kid I know!
- Nothing is better at Christmas time than hanging out with a cute kid.
- Never let anyone tell you that you're too young to accomplish great things. Even a baby born in a stable can change the world.
- Santa isn't the only one keeping an eye on you this Christmas. I'm watching too.
- I hope you aren't too cool for a Christmas card from someone who really loves you!
- I enjoy seeing you enjoy Christmas. Christmas is so magical through the eyes of a young person.
- You won't be getting any coal this year. You've been too nice.
- I've been looking forward to Christmas just as much as you. I've been looking forward to seeing you!
- Santa's little elves make the toys, but my favorite little elves play with them!
- Have fun being a kid at Christmas. You won't always get to be a kid.
- Jesus loves you even more than Santa, but don't tell Santa I told you that!
- I'm happy to be able to celebrate Christmas with one of my favorite kids in the whole world.
- Santa has his elves, and I have you.
- We hope you get exactly what you wanted for Christmas. If not, you can exchange for what you want. Unless you wanted a real live dolphin.
- Christmas is one of the best days of the year to be a kid. I hope you have a fun time!
- Besides Santa's elves, you're one of my favorite little people to spend Christmas with.
- Christmas comes and goes as fast as a snowflake, so enjoy it while it's here.
- You're starting to get a Christmas sparkle in your eye.
- I love Christmas almost as much as I love you!
- It's beginning to look a lot like it's time to open some presents.
- I'm singing a happy Christmas song because of you.
- It's o.k. to be a little silly at Christmas. Christmas is a happy time.
- I'm sorry to say that you will not be getting any coal this year.
- All I want for Christmas is a hug from my favorite little cutie.
- It may be cold outside, but your smile warms my heart.
- Besides Jesus, no one in the world loves you more than us.
- Christmas is about the children. It always has been and it always will be
- When the morning comes and the presents are under the tree, we all gather around to see what we can see.
What to Write with a Gift Card or Money
- It's not the card that matters most. It's the card inside the card.
- Santa said to slip you some extra cash because you were extra nice this year.
- Santa shared your Christmas wishlist with me so I could get you what you really want.
- Here's a little something from Santa to make your Christmas a little merrier.
- I won't be offended if you don't keep the card. We all know it's what's inside the card that counts.
- This gift will not last as long as the true gift of Christmas, but it does come from someone who loves you very much.
- Some of the best things at Christmas are the color green. Christmas trees, holly, mistletoe, and what I've included in this card can all add to the festive fun and celebration.
Age of Your Audience
How old is the kid you a writing in a card for?
More by this Author
Words have the power to tear down or build people up. Use these words of encouragement to help someone who needs a little inspiration. These are encouraging quotes.
These Christmas wishes provide ideas to make Christmas cards extra special. Take the opportunity to send a message with meaning, whether it be funny or inspiring.
Use these thank you card messages to help you with wording for your card. Expressing your gratitude and saying thanks can be difficult. Edit these to fit your situation.