Christmas-Themed Snowflake Templates
A Festive and Simple Holiday Craft
Even if you live in a sunny place that won’t have snow this Christmas season, making snowflakes is still a fun and festive activity to do with kids or for yourself. After all, Santa does live in the snowy North Pole!
Besides their festivity, making paper snowflakes is a simple and relatively clean craft that both children and adults are sure to enjoy. In the following original designs, I have included printable templates and a mock-ups of what the template will look like once you cut and unfold your masterpiece! The black sections are the negative space that is to be cut away.
I hope that these snowflake patterns bring you festivity and joy this holiday season. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
How to Print and Resize the Templates from an Apple Computer
- First save the image as a JPEG or PDF file by right clicking (or clicking with two fingers) on the image and selecting Save Image As…
- Open the file using Preview, Mac’s default image-viewing program.
- Select File, then select Print from the drop-down menu or ⌘P. If you don't see the option to change the scale of your image, click on Show Details.
- Now you should be able to change the orientation and scale of the image to make it fit the size of your pumpkin.
- Press Print once you are satisfied with the new dimensions.
How To Fold and Cut Out your Snowflakes
- Print your design only on one side of the paper. Use the instructions above to resize if necessary, but make sure you do not throw off the proportions when resizing.
- Cut away excess paper so that you only have your square.
- Use the video below to fold the paper into the proper shape. Make sure that your template remains on the outside of the paper so that you can still see it when cutting.
- Cut away the black sections and carefully remove them.
- Carefully unfold your snowflake!
How To Fold Your Snowflake
More by this Author
Bring a little Rock N Roll to your Halloween decorations this year with these KISS inspired pumpkin carving templates!
In the spirit of the upcoming spooky holiday season, here are some great and easy DIY costumes for your dog this Halloween that hopefully won’t end up shredded on the floor.
This ultimate holiday country music playlist includes 40 of the best festive songs that the genre has to offer. Celebrate the season with your favorite country legends and current stars!
Leave Your Comments Below!
No comments yet.