Chloe Reid is a crafter and DIYer who loves decorating for the holidays. Finding a good bargain on supplies is an added bonus.
DIY Dollar Store Fall Crafts
Autumn has finally arrived, which means it's time to get your DIY on. Fall DIYs like these are great because they're easy to make and add a nice finishing touch to your autumn decor.
The best part is that you can customize them all! For example, you could add a monogram by painting your initials onto your finished project. They would also make excellent fall porch decor ideas.
With these fall crafts, you can celebrate everything autumnal. From pumpkin crafts to mason jar crafts, there's something for everyone to enjoy. So take inspiration from these ideas and get ready to create.
Transform scrap wood into these adorable wooden pumpkins that will look stunning in your home.
- Scrap wood
- Take your scrap wood and saw it to get your desired shape
- Sand it down
- Apply your paint
- Add details such as the face
- Place your wood pumpkin family in your desired space
Read More From Holidappy
Coffee Can Jack ‘O’ Lantern
This is a great one for coffee lovers who may have old coffee cans lying around. If you are looking for a fun recycled craft, then try your hands at transforming tins into objects of art.
- Coffee cans
- Glue gun
- Faux flowers
- Paint your can orange
- Allow it to dry
- Paint the cute face details on
- Hot glue ribbon or trim around the top
- Place faux flowers in
- Pop it in a place you can enjoy
Candy Corn Candy Jar
This adorable terracotta candy jar is sure to delight trick-or-treaters. Resembling candy corn, which is a very popular Halloween candy, it is a fun craft that kids can enjoy making too.
- 4 1/2″ pot
- 5 1/2″ saucer
- Masking tape
- Wooden 3/4″ ball
- Craft paint
- Candy corn
- Round jar with lid
- Paint your clay pots using masking tape as a guide for the lines
- Paint the jar and saucer orange to match the candy corn center and the wooden ball yellow
- Paint a face
- Use hot glue to attach the upside saucer to the jar lid and the wooden ball to the top center
- Hot glue the candy jar securely to the top of the clay pot
- Fill it with candy!