Blake started out scribbling in cards over 30 years ago. Though his handwriting is mostly unchanged, the content has improved.
A Fun and Meaningful Holiday
Easter is a fun holiday. Bunnies lay eggs, children hunt for eggs, and people dress up in fancy clothes. Depending on your beliefs, Easter can be a time of meaning, inspiration, and reflection. Jesus Christ's resurrection is celebrated by Christians across the world. Secular traditions include meaningful family get-togethers.
Communicating your Easter wishes is only a once-a-year activity that grants you a variety of opportunities. The following are examples of wishes to write in Easter cards. Choose one that fits your style for celebrating the holiday.
Example Easter Messages
- Have and egg-stra egg-cellent Easter!
- Easter is about being with all the people you love. And I love being with you!
- We are all blessed at Easter, but I hope you feel some extra love and blessings from me.
- A fun holiday is a great excuse to spend time with my favorite people in the world.
- Remember the most important reasons for Easter: new life, joy, and chocolate!
- Here’s some important advice for Easter. Keep your eyes open and look for anything that is colorful and round.
- My favorite way to celebrate Easter is with you and a bunch of candy.
- The Easter bunny is hopping... no, he's hoping you have a wonderful Easter.
- Have a fun time celebrating the best holiday in April!
- Friends like you make Easter an even brighter holiday than it already is.
- I hope your Easter is surprisingly fun and yummy.
- Here’s an Easter equation for you: (Calories burned looking for eggs) = (Calories consumed in candy)
- You are the cutest little Easter bunny I know.
- Here are the directions for a happy Easter: 1. Find eggs 2. Open eggs 3. Eat the treats.
- You are even sweeter than Easter candy.
- Don’t let the Easter bunny fool you, he’s actually the toughest of all the holiday mascots. Just don’t tell Santa I told you.
- I still haven’t figured out why there’s an Easter but no 'Wester,' 'Souther,' or 'Norther.'
- I could do without the chocolate at Easter, but I don’t want to have to go without you.
- The best things are difficult to find, just like Easter eggs and your Easter present.
- Something great may hatch from one of your Easter eggs this year!
- I hope you find what you're looking for this Easter.
- Besides the obvious reasons, I mostly enjoy Easter because I get to spend time with the people I love most.
- I hope you find some nice things in your Easter eggs.
- Have a happy, peaceful, and fun Easter filled with marshmallows, chocolate, and jelly beans.
- The only thing I like more than you at Easter time are the Reese's peanut butter eggs.
- Have an awesome Easter! Have fun Easter egg hunting and hanging out with family.
- May your Easter be filled with bright feelings, and may your heart be filled with the joy of the holiday.
- Easter means new life. Have a fun Easter filled with vitality.
- I hope you have colorful eggs, candy, grass, and chocolate bunnies in your Easter basket this year.
- I couldn't find a card that said what I wanted to say. I hope you have a wonderful Easter, and I love you.
- I'm thinking about you today and wishing I could be there with you to celebrate.
- I hope your day is filled with sweetness, cuteness, and fun.
- Easter is my favorite holiday today. Maybe that's because it's the only holiday today.
- Remember this important piece of advice, "There's no such thing as too much Easter candy." The holiday is only for one day, but the candy keeps on celebrating.
Religious Easter Messages
- May every day be as colorful as Easter because of the hope we have through Christ.
- May the Lord's face shine upon you this Easter.
- This Easter I am grateful for the sacrifice Jesus made and the power of his resurrection. I’m also grateful for having friends like you.
- May this card remind you of the gift that Jesus provided and the graceful power He has.
- I hope you find your eggs overflowing with goodies and your life overflowing with blessings.
- Let’s celebrate the miracle of Easter!
- With all the festivities, don't forget the real reason we celebrate Easter.
- I am grateful for the gift God gave us when He conquered death.
- Happy Easter! Let's celebrate the salvation that the resurrection brings.
- Easter is a good time to enjoy all of your many meaningful blessings: family, friends, Jesus, and, of course, chocolate molded into tasty bunnies.
- Jesus gives us reason to celebrate the true meaning of Easter.
- Be blessed with God's warm love and trust in His loving grace this Easter.
- New life is what Easter is all about. I’m wishing you a beautiful new life made possible by the amazing gift of the Easter story.
- We hope your celebration of Easter fills you with the joy Christ offers us.
- Love, joy, and peace can be yours because of the grace of Jesus Christ. Happy Easter! Rejoice in the Lord!
- "It doesn't matter whether the glass is half full or half empty, because the tomb is empty. He is risen. Happy Easter!"
- "Easter says you can put truth in the grave, but it won't stay there." –Clarence W. Hall
- "He is not here; he has risen, just as he said." –Matthew 28:6
- "The story of Easter is God's wonderful window of divine surprise." –Carl Knudsen
- "There would be no Christmas if there were no Easter." –Gordon B. Hinckley
- "Jesus rose again just as the tulips rise after each Winter."
- "Easter is a holiday when mouths make poor decisions for waistlines."
- "Easter is a time of new life for all that we celebrate at this time of the year."
- "Easter is a holy day, not just a Holiday."
- "He is risen! Christ has defeated death and sin."
- "Easter is the fulfillment of all that we celebrate at Christmas time."
- "It’s not about the bunny, eggs, or even dressing up for church. It’s about the hope that we have because there was an empty tomb."
- "Easter is a reason to live, and Easter is something to celebrate every day of our lives."
- "Without Easter, there would be no point in any other holiday."
List of Easter Related Words
Martina D'Ambrosio on April 07, 2020:
"Easter is a time of new life for all that we celebrate at this time of the year."
Louise Powles from Norfolk, England on April 06, 2017:
I particularly liked the nouns, verbs and adjectives relating to Easter. It's certainly a special time of the year.
Shivani on March 24, 2013:
this page has very good Easter sayings =)
Hound Cat from Los Angeles area of Southern California USA on April 18, 2011:
Jesus is the reason for the season. Great Hub.