Noemi loves sharing fun ideas for the holidays, from gifts and decorations to seasonal nail art.
Halloween Party Food Ideas
If you are looking for spooky Halloween Party Food Ideas, then here are some great ones! You can impress your guests on October 31st with healthy snacks disguised as items such as "puking pumpkins."
Many of these ideas can also be used for kids' parties, and they can get involved in the prep. Get creative as you like with the ideas; you are only limited by your imagination.
You are sure to have great fun making these sweet and healthy treats. So check out these ideas for inspiration.
Gross guests out by serving your dip out of a puking pumpkin.
- Dip: Store-bought or homemade
- Begin by carving out your pumpkin.
- Place it on the platter with all the vegetables around it.
- Then you can put your dip as if coming from the pumpkin's mouth.
- Remember to include serving utensils too.
What a fun and spooky snack this snake is! It's super easy to make and will definitely scare your party guests.
- Slice up a cucumber
- Arrange carrots, tomatoes, and broccoli around it
- Cut a cherry tomato in half for the eyes and stick it in with a toothpick
- Use a carrot to make the tongue
Scary Jell-O Shots
Give yourself a pleasant shot from these syringes using Raspberry Jell-O and vodka for a spooky doctor and nurses-themed event. The guests will be lining up for this “medicine.” Marshmallows can be labeled as "cotton balls."
Halloween Fruit Kabob
This Halloween fruit kabob will make a fun centerpiece for your event.
Read More From Holidappy
- Various fruits in bite-sized pieces
- Ghost Peeps
- Chopstick or sharp stick or tool
- Take a small orange and place that at the bottom of your stick.
- You can draw a face on it to look like a Jack O Lantern.
- Then add your grapes and strawberry and ghost at the top.
- Then these can be placed in the pumpkin.