I am a passionate blogger about crafts, party ideas, and anything I find neat
DIY Halloween Snacks and Treats
Food is the classic way to bring a party to life with memorable dishes. Try some of these inspired and horrific dishes to add an amazing statement dish to your next party for Halloween. They are just as easy as they look and will become great talking pieces for your guests.
- Simply scoop your brownie mix into a muffin and tin and bake according to your package instructions (usually 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 Celsius)
- Make a small indentation with a small teaspoon or apple corer preferably
- Fill the brownie cauldrons with green butter cream and use a few edible sparkle decorations to help give the bubble effect.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Spiders
- Use a mug to help create the perfect circular shape
- Break four pretzel sticks in half for the leg
- Finish the spider off with two chocolate chips for the eyes and get ready for some satisfying PB and J's
A quick trip to the dollar store will be essential for this treat.
Cheese puffs in party bags give a great color pop to your party spread.
This is simply pretzel sticks with small marshmallows on the ends that are then dipped in white chocolate.
Add green food coloring to the mixture and pipe on white and milk chocolate to make the design.
Read More From Holidappy
These effective pizza costumes can be made with cheese, pepperoni, and black olives.
Get creative with some silly monster designs and plastic eyes.
Ghostly S'more Kit
Place the three essential ingredients into a sandwich bag and add a Halloween- inspired instruction card to make this party favor.
To make your own instruction card, you can copy and paste the instructions from the picture.
Halloween S’Mores Instructions
- Place unwrapped chocolate bar atop a graham square
- Top with ghost peep and second graham square
- Microwave 10-15 seconds and enjoy!
Autumn Crunch Mix
These snack bowls can be made with any type of ingredients for the desired effect.
I suggest using:
- Candy Corn
- Kettle Popcorn
- Wheat Squares like Chex
- Reese's Pieces
You can use strawberry or cherry licorice strings for an effective brain effect.
Spooky Shaped Sandwiches
Use simple cookie cutters to make a quick and simple spooky sandwich display.
More Halloween Snack Ideas
© 2022 wreathbee