PGupta0919 is a writer with special expertise in textiles, fabrics, printing, and dyeing.
So, Valentine's Day is fast approaching, but you still haven't found a gift yet for your partner. Don't panic! These four amazing DIY Valentine's Day gifts are easy to make and sure to be adored by your significant other. Ready? Let's make some gifts!
4 Crafty Gifts for Your Valentine
- "No Matter the Distance" Framed Map
- Spotify Song Wall Art
- Tissue Heart Wall Hanging
- Framed Memories
1. "No Matter the Distance" Framed Map
This gift is perfect for anyone who travels frequently or is in a long-distance relationship. It's easy to make and will remind your partner that even when you're apart, they're still in your heart.
- Sheet of cardstock
- Take a map and cut out hearts using your location and your partner's. For example, if they are in Europe and you're in Australia, you can print out these two locations and cut them into hearts.
- Cut the heart-shaped map cuttings into three parts as shown in the video below.
- Use glue to paste the pattern onto a cardstock sheet.
- Write a message of love, like "No matter the distance . . .
- Frame your creation and you are done. It's so simple yet so thoughtful.
2. Spotify Song Wall Art
For someone who loves music, this would make a perfect gift. Select your favorite song or a song that you and your loved one really like to listen to together.
- Transparent sheet or piece of glass
- Permanent marker
- Printed image of a graphic for a song on spotify
- Take a screenshot of the Spotify song playing.
- Print the screenshot and the graphic that comes with the song.
- Paste the printed graphic to the transparent sheet and trace the written information from the Spotify screenshot onto the sheet with your marker as shown in the video below.
3. Tissue Heart Wall Hanging
This simple and elegant DIY gift is perfect for anyone who loves wall hangings and shabby-chic decor.
- Tissue paper/crepe paper
- Cut out small squares from sheets of tissue/crepe paper
- Cut a piece of cardboard into the shape of a heart.
- Crumple the squares of paper and paste them onto one side of the cardboard heart
- Repeat the process on another piece of cardboard.
- Paste the blank, cardboard sides of each heart together.
- Attach a looped piece of woolen thread in the middle to hang the heart.
4. Framed Memories
This decorative gift allows you to frame keepsakes from your favorite memories with your significant other so they can cherish them forever.
- Pressed dried flower/leaves
- A Photo Frame
- Other flat keepsakes from time spent with your partner (movie tickets, etc.)
- Tracing paper
- Washi tape
- Collect your favorite flat items from your memories with your partner (like flowers, movie tickets, etc.)
- Using washi tape, arrange and paste these items together in the photo frame.
- Write a custom love message, and you are done!
Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope you enjoyed these gift ideas. Feel free to use your creativity to add more detail to these projects. They are super budget friendly and affordable, and there is nothing better you can give your partner than a handmade gift you created with love. These take only a few minutes to put together, and I am sure your significant other will enjoy them as much as you enjoyed making them. Happy Valentine's Day!
© 2021 PGupta0919