Thanksgiving Knock Knock Jokes and Riddles for Kids
What’s better than a good joke to get you feeling festive? Children's education experts agree that sharing jokes is an excellent way to develop kids' language skills. Kids don’t care about that; they just want to laugh! (And for the grown-ups in the house, there's nothing like a silly joke to ease holiday tension!) Get ready for autumn fun with these Thanksgiving jokes collected from around the web. I didn’t make them up, but I do guarantee they're all G-Rated and oozing corniness. In other words: just right for kids!
Knock Knock Jokes About Thanksgiving Dinner
- Knock Knock. Who's there? Norma Lee. Norma Lee who? Norma Lee I don't eat this much!
- Knock Knock. Who's there? Olive. Olive who? Olive the stuffing too!
- Knock Knock. Who's there? Aida. Aida who? Aida lot more than I should have!
- Knock Knock. Who's there? Phillip. Phillip who? Phillip a big plate and dig in!
- Knock Knock. Who's there? Tamara. Tamara who? Tamara we'll have turkey leftovers!
- What did the mama turkey say to her naughty son? If your papa could see you now, he'd turn over in his gravy!
- What did the turkeys sing on Thanksgiving Day? God save the kin.
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims!
- Why did the turkey cross the road? It was the chicken's day off.
- If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for? Their age.
- Why can't you take a turkey to church? Because they use such fowl language.
- Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building? Yes—a building can't jump at all.
- What do you get when you cross a turkey with an octopus? Enough drumsticks for Thanksgiving.
- How can you make a turkey float? You need two scoops of ice cream, some root beer, and a turkey.
- What kind of music did the Pilgrims like? Plymouth Rock.
- Which side of the turkey has the most feathers? The outside.
- Why did they let the turkey join the band? Because he had the drumsticks.
- Why did the police arrest the turkey? They suspected it of fowl play.
- What did the turkey say before it was roasted? Boy! I'm stuffed!
- Where did the first corn come from? The stalk brought it.
- Why did the Indian chief wear so many feathers? To keep his wigwam.
- What sound does a space turkey make? Hubble, hubble, hubble.
I hope you enjoyed these jokes! And please, feel free to add your own in the comments section!