Tatiana loves holidays and the traditions (and meals) associated with them.
How are you going to wish your friends, family, and loved ones a happy Easter this year? Sure, you could send a mass text to everyone in your phonebook with the generic message: "Happy Easter, I hope you have a great day!" It takes only a minute to type this into your phone and send it to anyone and everyone, but you should probably take the time to do or say something a little more personal to those that you are actually close to.
There are a few different ways you can go about this, but the main ways would be to send cards in the mail, send e-mail cards (or e-cards), or create a custom meme (picture with text) for each person and post it to their profile on whatever social networking site(s) you use.
Sending greeting cards with Easter messages is probably the option that will be appreciated most. Traditional cards show that you are really thinking about the recipient. If you plan on sending a greeting card, what will you write inside of it? Whether it is a long note or something short and sweet, anything that comes straight from your heart will be felt by theirs. Having a little writer’s block? Read through the following samples for some great Easter message ideas. Feel free to use one of these, or edit and combine a few of them to make your own original message.
Sentimental Easter Wishes
These is probably the best and safest route if you are sending a card to older people such as grandparents.
- Thinking of you and wishing you a very Happy Easter!
- Wishing you the happiest of Easters, and I am missing you dearly. Easter’s not quite the same without you near me. I love you and Happy Easter!
- May your Easter be filled with happiness and embellished with love from all who are near to you.
- You may be far from sight, but you are not far from our thoughts. Happy Easter, hugs and kisses from all of us!
- Of all the things to do today, you are one of the first to whom I wanted to say Happy Easter!
Funny Easter Messages
If the recipient of the card has a good sense of humor, go ahead and go there. Use jokes or clever wording to make your message more interesting.
- I heard the Easter Bunny played a dirty trick this year. Don’t eat the Milk Duds. Happy Easter. You’re welcome.
- This is one of the few holidays where we have a good excuse to ditch our diets! So trade your beans for jelly beans and your eggs for Cadbury eggs. Live a little, will ya? Happy Easter!
- You know, the Playboy bunny used to be the Easter bunny until he visited your house one year. Yeah, he said his name was Penis Cottontail. Instead of asking what happened, I’m just going to say Happy Easter. Be good.
- Happy Easter, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do! This leaves your opportunities wide open.
- The real reason the Easter bunny hides the eggs: he doesn’t want everyone to know he’s been screwing a chicken!
Religious Easter Blessings
Easter is a religious holiday, plain and simple. Religious cards are perfectly appropriate, but may be more appreciated by those who are religious.
- May the blessings of the Lord fill your home this Easter, and each day thereafter.
- Happy Easter! Don’t forget to thank Jesus Christ for this beautiful day!
- He has risen! Happy Easter!
- May this joyous Easter day bring blessings and happiness to you and yours.
- Nobunny loves you like Jesus! Happy Easter!
Easter Greetings for Kids
Kids love the Easter Bunny, so it should come as no surprise that they would appreciate cards that mention the Easter Bunny and any of the goodies that he brings!
- The Easter Bunny knows that you are eggs-tra special, and so do we! Have a very hippity, hoppity Easter!
- We hope your Easter is filled with love, and your belly is filled with jelly beans and chocolate! Happy Easter!
- What was the Easter Bunny doing at our mall? He was HOPPING for your Easter gifts! Happy Easter!
- We hope your basket is overflowing with candy and your heart is overflowing with love this Easter. Happy Easter!
- Hoppy Easter to the cutest, coolest chick around!
Sending a Happy Easter!
Sending warm Easter messages in greeting cards is probably the best way to touch someone’s heart this holiday, especially those who are too far away to be with you on this day. After all, who doesn’t like to receive something in the mail that isn’t a bill? Cards are always a pleasant surprise, from one mailbox to the next.
- 15 Easter Crafts for Preschoolers
Here are 15 easy and fun Easter crafts you can do with your kids! Have fun!
You i on April 12, 2020: